So I have had diarrhea for the last month now. There is always a lot of blood and recently there was this...

So I have had diarrhea for the last month now. There is always a lot of blood and recently there was this. What does it mean? I don't have healthcare so relying on b.. I'm 20 year old male.

Anal cancer

Go to the fucking hospital...your obviously having major problems

if it's that clotted, prolly cancer

this user isn't fucking joking by the way....

That's really serious, I guess you're american so you need to pay for that shit which sucks but being in debt is better than spending your last years at 20 dying of bowel cancer.

More accurately colon cancer. You just shit out the lining of your intestine.

Stop fucking lying you faggot thats from your nose.

^

Here's mine. Wished I had diarrhea, I shit out boulders from not shitting for 3-4 weeks due to methadone. I leak blood from my hemmroid

It means your insides are liquefying and you are LITERALLY shitting them out.

GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL, they can work something out if you are this sick.

>For the last month
>always a lot of blood
How are you still standing, get an uber and go to hospital.

dude, go to the hospital RIGHT NOW. this looks like stage 4 cancer and you probably have a couple of months to live tbh. good luck OP

Do you feel pain in your guts?
It looks like you would be in serious pain

i'm calling BS
this looks like if you blow your nose and you have a nose bleed. but not bloody diarrhea

Well it could be a number of things. It's impossible to diagnose you like this.
If there's mucus on your feces it could be a sign of intestinal inflammation like ulcerative ritocolitis or Chrons disease, for example. The mucus should look like sort of like yellowish gellatin kind of like phlegm. But really, it's impossible to know. You should get to a doctor as soon as possible.
Untreated diarrhoea can kill you and you don't even have to be hemorrhaging for that to happen.

You are presenting with hematochezia, likely due to chronic lower gastrointestinal tract bleeding. It's not cancer, you're too young. It's also likely not diverticulitis, as you're too young.

20 yo male presenting with hematochezia could be crohn's colitis or ulcerative colitis. It's not going to kill you, but you should really find your way to a gastroenterologist soon.

Show pic of diarrhea blood in toilet

Nigger you're gonna die.

sup man. I just wrote what's above you. I'm M-2. Have you graduated yet? Just curious, because what I made was a simple assumption haha

Those are frozen chicken nuggets

Could be IBS, that would explain the constant onset of the runs. Looks like either mucus which is a symptom of IBS. The blood could be an internal hemoroid that has ruptured. Now your getting bloody mucus

This

Holy fuck.
>don't have healthcare
Thank fuck I was born in England.

Not a clinician. Epidemiologist. Clinical research in the idiopathic inflammatory bowel diseases, colorectal cancer. Good intuition on your part.

Why hasn’t anyone before this asked for this?

Because it’s a nose bleed

IBS does not cause bleeding.

Ha, doctors on Sup Forums ! You fool no one ! Begone !

Not a doctor yet. Just a med student haha

hahah rofl nice lol ^^

Being a Eurofag suddently doesnt seem that bad

Having no guns is bad but at least i dont have to be scared to go to the doctor

69 représente, susu

If this is actually from your ass, it means your intestinal lining is sloughing off. I would guess it's probably Crohn's.
If you don't go to the hospital right now you'll probably bleed out, or get sepsis from a perforation in your intestines. Basically you'll die.

you have chron disease.

Yeah if it's a choice between not being able to own a gun or dying in a pool of my own ass blood then I'm fairly sure which one I'd pick.

1) obviously b8

2) on the unlikely chance that not b8, get to a fucking doctor immediately. no insurance? find a free clinic. NOW. leave the thread NOW and go you stupid faggot.

TENDIESS?!

>sandy bleached stool
>fresh and profuse anal bleeding

You gotta go to the doc asap. Those are signs of colon cancer.

Stop taking D's to the B for a few weeks until your rectum has had chance to heal.

Am an internist and intensive care doc (well, last year of ICU fellowship). Colon cancer doesn't generally give you diarrhea, nor do hemorrhoids. You're right that diverticulosis is unlikely in a young person. An infectious colitis is possible but usually it should have resolved within a few weeks, not a month. So inflammatory bowel disease is probably the most likely cause - ulcerative colitis or Crohn disease. Or more likely we're all being trolled by OP.

Solid advice.

Glad to be born in canada so shit like this doesn't happen where I can't afford to see a doctor, get well soon op

THAT IS CHRON'S DISEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!

>I don't have healthcare so relying on b
>LOL america

Is OP still here?

Yup, some sort of IBD. My UC was like that before meds.