I was an Atmospheric Scientist for the US Navy for 10 years... some insight to share

I was an Atmospheric Scientist for the US Navy for 10 years... some insight to share.

I began my time working with the Navy as an atmospheric scientist in Jan 2001. I held interim Secret clearance from 2001 to 2003, then Secret from 2003 to 2005. Then interim TS from 2005-2006, TS from 2006 to 2010.

My first few years was working with NLMOC and JSOC out of Norfolk Virginia, Mostly onboard a certain CVN-65 providing Tactical summary and AREPS/TAWS packages as well as PCIMAT and a few others that are in conjunction with FalconView.

In 2005 i was moved to NAS Fallon Nevada, where I supported NSAWC and its various N Departments.

I am posting here because I would like to talk about some of the things that I worked with and some of the Climate briefings that I attended during my time. Mostly because I have been seeing some things coming out of the climate sector that indicate a soon to come unveiling of an ongoing program that began shortly before I started working for the Navy.

inb4 Geostorm

It is called Atmospheric engineering. In 2002 I attended a classified climate summary in Norfolk where we discussed the impacts of a diminishing ice presence in the Arctic as well as potential coastal impacts due to global warming.

In the summary the concern was the impending situation of a open and navigable coastal waterway along the northern border of canada and the need to prepare for maintenance of Naval superiority in the area as well as the impacts of having a new shipping route that could potentially shorten many shipping routes that would otherwise have to utilize either the Suez or Panama canal.

The other portion of the briefing was in regards to the global warming phenomenon itself, the impacts and some potential means to mitigate the effects of a planetary change.

This is the part that is the most important...

There were two main propositions outlined by the NRL at this time. one of which was already being implemented in a testing phase and the other was a proposed long term solar maintenance platform.

First, climate engineering. There had already been some research done in the later part of the 20th century in testing different aerosols and their effects on manipulating weather features by seeding clouds. For instance, they had tested cloud seeding the eye of a Hurricane to try and diminish the exhaust mechanism and inhibit growth to reduce coastal impacts of large tropical systems. (it was not successful for more than a brief period). The idea was that by injecting nanoaerosols into the upper tropopause or lower stratosphere we could create a thin ice layer that would increase the albedo of the planet and slow global warming. (At that time the metals being used were not the same as what is currently being used. From what i understand they have began using aluminols instead of silver)

This is what is called "ChemTrails". Boeing and Lockheed martin as well as Raytheon polar services began implementing these devices in commercial jets about 15-20 years ago.

The second and most "eco friendly sustainable solution" was something called "sunbrella". It was a plan to place a solar disc apparatus at a point between earth and the sun that would create a "shade" for the earth, with fins that could be opened or closed to help regulate solar radiation.

As far as I know, this was still in planning phase as of Dec 2010...

Now, here is something that I feel NEEDS to be said...

Part of the briefing was a discussion on the changing magnetosphere. NRL at that time DID NOT attribute global warming to anthropogenic sources. NOT man made...

NRL discussed how the weakening magnetic field and the migrating magnetic north was the reason that we were warming. As the magnetic field decreases, more shortwave radiation is injected into earth, especially at the poles. As the earth tries to adjust, the oceans take most of the brunt of the effects and warm, increasing surface gasification and increasing the CO2 that is introduced into the atmosphere. Our oceans are responsible for more than 96% of the greenhouse gases in our atmosphere.

As an atmospheric physicist I have to say, the climate engineering that is taking place is irresponsible. There are no studies on nanized aluminols and the health effects. Sure it can take decades or longer for suspended particles in the stratosphere to settle into the lower atmosphere and eventually the surface, but they WILL eventually settle! Lithometers will not remain up for ever... AND we have yet to address the real root of the problem... and we likely NEVER WILL...

here is why...

our magnetosphere is weakening in part or whole due to the increased amount of EMF that is being produced on our earth and sent out into space, or being refracted and reflected off of the sheet of injected particles for comms. EMFs cause cancer for the same reason that we are seeing these changes. Interfering phase lengths of man made EMF with naturally occurring EMFs. And they will not admit to it because it will hinder military and government comms as well as other programs that use satellite link or programs that radiate strong EM waves into space. (HAARP).

That is all I have for today...

I'll be sticking around for a little while to answer any questions

no questions just wanted to say i like your writing style - nice work

Thank you

so what are you trying to say?

how often is data over-classified?

>chemtrails
>HAARP

Are you, by chance, a nigger?

cool bro story

is it normal to have dark urges towards my own ears?

Interesting read

Thanks user

Btw,

Sup Forums might get you some more appreciation than this god-forsaken board

Where is the ufos? Global warming is real? Are there is God?

That's because there are more idiots on Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

If you heat the ionosphere, is it possible to make it rain?

OP here;
disregard that, i suck cocks

Damn, is there any biofeedback from the overexposure to such tools? Like VLF, EM waves and other things?

Wouldn't it be easier to find the places where those things are tested by looking for the collateral effects on humans?

Tell me, why is my writing and reading worse when I try to answer to this post, lad?

What was the most fun thing you saw when you were on the field?

Ever created a tornado just because you twisted a knob and went for a beer?

Go to /x/ or Sup Forums
Why post here?

As i said before, i'm just trying to score some dick to suck

Kek

el bumpo

OP,

What is HAARP?

It's not that easy, but it is possible.

I was a antispheric scientist for homeland security for over 9 years... some insight to share.

Did you know that the government tries to tell you the earth is round, but it's flat!

IT'S FLAT!
WHERE IS THE CURVE?

Now habeeb me because i am a person on the internets!

ask me anything.

Few weeks ago a sub went missing in argentina.

Then the rain came. And we weren't even close to the latitude, just the heat current.

That's VLF.

Is it used in geoengenieering, mister?

i just fapped to this and ate my semen and im a nigger

>Few weeks ago a sub went missing in argentina.
They sailed off the edge of the world

so did the americans use HAARP against Japan because of its economic prowess at the time of the fukishima incident?

When are we going to steal the energy from the sun OP??? What category is the human race?? Are we still a 1 or headed towards 2?