My mom propably is dying tonight. The cancer has spread all over her body. Fuck im stressed...

My mom propably is dying tonight. The cancer has spread all over her body. Fuck im stressed. Any tips how some of you have dealed with their parents dying

Tell her its okay and youll see her when you get to the other side.

>Any tips how some of you have dealed with their parents dying
Man up. Deal with it. Father died when I was 22. Mother now has Alzheimer's so I've just had to move her into a home. Now I have to renovate her house so I can afford the care home fees.

put the hard word on her,
you never know she may go for it

my father died from cancer a few weeks ago

there really isnt any way to deal with it other than continuing on as normal

You're a shit son, billy. Always have been.

spend as much time with her as possible and tell her you love her. lost my dad, it isn't easy but you keep fighting !

so edgy

time heals my friend, it'll be the worst feeling at the start but will eventually get better. she will stop suffering and you will be happy about that eventually

>so edgy
Why edgy? Because I don't collapse into tears and wailing like a snowflake? :Life's tough and unfair; all you can do is deal with what is thrown at you or you go under.

Your choice.

You'll be fine, after a while.

smoke some DMT

Name's not Billy. The rest is pretty well there though

You are a shit cunt of a person. Stop acting alpha on the internet.

fuck this sucks so hard, having a fucking panic attack

You don't have to put on a brave face for the internet. Let it out fam.

I have cancer and I'm dying and I need money for treatment, maybe you can help me with the medications? You can save my life!

1FgRuXBAm Ceru73NCNsqkd6FmixiGUohjj

Recognize that it is a shit situation and do your best to be with her until the end.
You can't really do anything but try to accept it.
Part of this is also you dealing with your own mortality through her as a proxy, knowing that you'll die and really knowing is two different things

Leave nothing unsaid or you will carry the regret for the rest of your life. Trust me

hang in there friend!

My mom died back in July from a motorcycle accident. I don't envy you having to watch your mom wither OP. I dont know how I'm dealing with it because I'm still stuck in probate court and life insurance over five months later. Ive considered an heroing, but I want to make sure my life is fucked before I do. Good luck, and I hope she had a will so you don't have to do what I'm doing.

Cocaine and alcohol a few times of week until the pain had gone

Absolute wanker, stop trying to act up on the net, kys

tell her the good news about jesus
read her bible and ask for forgiveness
i will pray for her, she is lucky she gets to meet god

I know that there are those who want to help, and I know that you can help me, yes yes you, you read this and you understand that you can save my life by throwing me a little on medication and surgery. I believe that you will help me. user.

You two need to talk

very nice words user.

but yeah, tell her that she can sleep. and you can stay there.

believe me, the worst feeling is if you dont stay there at the last moments.

It's silly to ask for help here. I know it. But I do not have any more to ask for help, I hope someone will help me in any way!

So because my father died young and my mother has an incurable disease that I'm dealing with unemotionally, I'm acting up and I should kill myself? Son, you have some nasty surprises ahead.

Also ask yourself this. If I have dealt with and am dealing with this shit, how much do you think I care about your comments? But I'm sure you felt better about yourself once you saw them ITT

Mom died a month ago. Just be there regardless of anything else. Tell her you love her. Record her voice and hope you got video from when times were better. Its gonna hurt bad bro.

You'll be fine. Can you post nudes after her death, please?

The only thing that heals is time. Might take long. Has been over a year for me. Do not know how long it takes. But it heals, little by little.

Better this way, though. Having a son die before she goes would be even worse. But it will be your worst feeling, ever, even now.

I don't know your life but if you wanna take the woman who raised you and took care of you and stuff her in a home so someone else can "take care" of her? I mean shit, even just getting her hospice home care would be enough and that way you could still renovate her house to pay for it.

There's dealing with things like a baby and then there's dealing with things like a robot. Two opposite extremes. Don't get being emotional mixed up with the first one.

Only one thing on this planet that can dull emotion. I support opiates and benzodiazepines to numb all emotion. I was a stone after my dad died

>I don't know your life
Clearly
>but if you wanna take the woman who raised you and took care of you and stuff her in a home so someone else can "take care" of her? I mean shit, even just getting her hospice home care would be enough and that way you could still renovate her house to pay for it.
You clearly have no idea what Altzheimer's does and what it means. She does not know me or my sister, she cannot be left as she wanders off (she was once found in the middle of a dual carriageway by the police without a clue where she was and how she got there) so she needs to be in secure accommodation with 24/7 nursing for her own protection. She has now forgotten how to speak or swallow.

But please, do continue to post your ill-informed opinions on subjects you know nothing about.

You should have just replied to the post. You could have avoided all of this.