Adult makes the decision without being threatened, to kill himself

>Adult makes the decision without being threatened, to kill himself
>Random underaged girl is blamed for his death

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/all-the-text-messages-between-michelle-carter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot.

>I have when I was bullied for a whole year by my own friend in school
then he isn't a friend, is he?

She got in his head and manipulated him while he was in a fragile state. read the messages. This is on her as it is on him.

>adult makes the decision to buy a stolen bike without knowing it was stolen
>random nigger gets arrested because it's a crime to steal goods and it's also a crime to sell stolen goods

>ignoring his entire point though

If he was that weak minded there was no need to have him in the gene pool. Same with that faggot above who was manipulated by his friend.

I hope this happens to you faggot.

who is she?

Stop being a faggot.

>OP still making those threads

maybe they should sue her for triggering your autism too.

The hottie who talked her boytoy into killing himself via text

>Random underaged girl is blamed for his death

so youre wrong before you even began

Shes hot as fuck. I wonder if shed let me impregnate her so she doesnt have to go to prison.

>random
It was his girlfriend you idiot

kinky

we get it. you have no attachment to other humans, you have no emotions, etc etc. youre so edgy user

Woah that got me thinking. If a woman is on death row but gets pregnant do they have to wait for the baby to be born or do they kill her with the fetus?

I think pushing someone to commit suicide is a shitty thing to do, done by shitty people, but unless they actually FORCED them to do it, it shouldn't be punishable by law.

It's called: Damned good pussy.

>Explain this.

its easy. Words have consequences. Freedom of speech has never been absolute. Words which cause harm have always been exempt from the 1st Amendment

>kys
>he does it
mad

Stop being a faggot and do the right thing.

why do we NEED anybody in the gene pool?

What do you think you fucking imbecile holy kek

>Words which cause harm
nigga what?
the words didnt harm him, he did so himself

wow fuck...good question

So when I call you a faggot and hurt your feelings you believe that should be exempt from the 1st Amendment?

What school did you go to? I want to make sure my kids don't get within a 100 miles of it. Faggot.

>random underage girl
Pay attention to the choice of words, thats how you KNOW its a shill post. They were in a long distance relationship and there was less than a year's difference in their age. Try again, Ivan.

Ive never been a weak cunt, so no.
Im also white so, Ive been superior my whole life.

>Implying your genes aren't total shit.

Shilling for what?

>Have you ever been broke by another person

No. I'm not a weak minded faggot.

if you were, you wouldn't be on this site, stfu

Merovingian blood runs through my veins (I'll wait while you look it up). 5th generation trailer trash runs through yours. Now, finish washing your uniform and get back to flipping those burgers.

fox25boston.com/news/all-the-text-messages-between-michelle-carter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907
>I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it! You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did last time and not think about it and just do it babe. You can't keep doing this everyday
She delighted in her ability to manipulate him and even reads as impatient at times.

sympathy for the devil it would seem

>own friend
He wasn't your friend silly. Was he molesting you too? Sounds like you have a little Stockholm syndrome.

How was she manipulating him by just telling him to do what he had been telling her he wanted to do. If anything he manipulated her into eventually agreeing with him that he should kill himself when at first she told him not to. Either way though, it was his choice to kill himself so she has no blame.

... And? They are just words.

Na cunt, she pushed a mentally ill person to commit suicide. She sent him texts like "Just do it, you will not feel any pain afterwards". How can you not be partly responsible for that? Not like she is getting life now is she, but for what she did, she definitely deserves a couple years.

Think of it like this:
People with depression have fucked up brains. All it takes is an MRI scan to see that. They should be treated as such. It's like if a schizo asks "should I kill the government agent thats been following me", and you tell them to do it. It's just retarded.

Stop being a faggot and making excuses for others bad decisions you depressed faggot.

cuckboys deserve to be kept from a good life, including you
If his point isn't very good then it deserves to be discarded
Same to you soyboy
>Being this dumb
Nigger, please kys
Well he hasn't killed himself yet
Maybe you could learn something basement-chan

okay, okay, let's solve this for once and for all.
I'll sacrifice myself. I'll live with her, somewhere far away from society. We'll live from what nature offers us and I'll make sure she can contact no-one.
Everyone wins in this situation; those who want her out of society get what they want, obv. Those who say she didn't do anything wrong prob don't care about this one random girl, so they should be okay with it.

And I get pussy

Im not making excuses you edgy retard im answering faggot OP's retarded question. Go sterilize yourself you jude.

Why would you feel at all responsible for something some adult made the decision to do of his own free will?

>Impying being forced to live with you isn't worse than life in prison

>impying

Tell the schizo there's more than just one

>BREAKING NEWS: MASSACRE IN BURGERLAND

>like that changes how shit your diluted genes are

Fake and gay.
Pic related

Have you read the texts?

so you're basically inbred

ITT edgy white knights

Go hard or go home

Roasties BTFO.

Sometimes being a cunt is illegal. It's amazing that you don't understand the laws of the country you live in.

She's hot

LOL that faggot couldn't deal with it and deleted the post.

Its no wonder he got bullied

>implying everyone lives in the U.S.

maybe he's being bullied by his 'friend' again

Murrican Judicial system in its prime.

>Literally everyone on Sup Forums has told someone "kys"
>Gets mad when some random roastie does it and it works
>What did Sup Forums mean by this??

She'll do great as a politician or a corporate executive. No qualms about having people kill. A true sociopath.

RIP sweet princes

>told him to get back in the car
>told him to delete the messages from her
>told him to remove evidence of her involvement
doesn't sound like something an random "innocent" gril would do

mfw lifes so bad the only person you have to call friend is your abuser

What is this harassment of my waifu?! She has done absolutely nothing wrong.

That boy was obviously still going to kill himself even without her "help", his days were numbered. Everyone can't be "saved", some people just need an out and it doesn't matter how hard you try to save them. To get to that point where you're ready to kill yourself takes a lot of building up. Once it gotten that far it's practically too late. Doesn't matter if you try to postpone them from doing it, they will most likely eventually do it anyway.

So to blame his suicide on my waifu is just down right retarded. He was obviously ready to do it already at that point. She telling him to kys it nothing else than telling a morbidly obese person to have cake, that person would eat the cake even if you told it not to. The only thing people should be focusing on is what drove him so far to actually do it in the first place, and that is not something she was responsible for. She merely pushed him over that very, very small threshold when he was already ready to go.

do video/pictures count as free speech? then why is CP illegal? i doubt youll defend that. but youll defend sending blackmail, and death threats because youre an edgy fuck.

is it possible she actually thought him killing himself would be a good solution to his problems!? what would she have to gain from it if he died? she just wanted him to be at peace.

So the faggot deleted his post?

>what would she have to gain from it if he died?
tons of sympathy and attention.
she gets to be the victim.
the poor sobbing girlfriend everyone consoles....

Pool's closed

She looks like a dude. Maybe they met, she let him get to third base, and he couldn't handle the memory.