Survey sites. Give me ones that actually work. Do they even work...

Survey sites. Give me ones that actually work. Do they even work? I know its shitty pay but I need to make some quick bucks so I can book my bus ticket home for Christmas. Just blew my paycheck on bills.

Also if you want to help me out with literally a dollar I would love you. pay pal: bogroger (at) hotmail dot com

Ill give you teens in return.

And mods, sorry for begging, but I'm having a hard time. I'm just trying to make it home for Christmas. Please don't delete this post

Other urls found in this thread:

mysurvey123.com/united-states-paid-surveys-list/
2folie.com/lesbiennes-qui-se-font-de-belles-saloperies/
diddyandserena.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVEN MORE YOUNGER NEEDED!!!

mysurvey123.com/united-states-paid-surveys-list/

If you are a quick typist look at becoming a transcriber they earn good bank

friendo, they are all scams. every single one. if u 'make' more than 25$, they disable your account after 2 weeks and dont send u the check. its how they make money

Bus ticket home? Where are you?

Do you have btc too? In that case prove that it’s op talking and tell me what your wallet is. I’ll give you some.

How far are you from home? Can't you hitchhike?
I don't know about the US but here in Italy if you don't look like a nigger someone will stop eventually.

Sell shit on craigslist

This but sell your body.

Agreed post gifs of younger girls kissing and i'll hit up your paypal

Oakland.

thanks m8

OP is this pic from a set? Sauce?

sorry no btc, never really invested in it sadly

Hold on ill look for it m8

filename is motherless

this is where i got it from. sorry its all i can do

2folie.com/lesbiennes-qui-se-font-de-belles-saloperies/

ugh... thats what i figured. spent last 2 days on shit and gotten nothing just fucking shitty websites. and not even a cent on my paypal so far. welp there goes christmas. heres for the next one

Yeah, that's the one and only hit I got with reverse search. Thanks.

well i tried guys. gonna stop posting now. no one seems to be here anymore anyway. merry christmas to yall

noo bumpe

The girls in OP's pic are Diddy and Serena
Paysite: diddyandserena.com/

thanks user. i dont know why i couldnt find it earlier

TOo bad. Try NEO, it might be the new btc. Not trying to encourage cryptofagging, just Truman help with your income.

No man, don't give up... Guys, I can't help him cause I'm a poorfag myself, but if anyone there can help him meet his family on Christmas, that would be nice. I'll bump for you dude, I hope you get something. Merry Christmas!

bump

I bump for ya bud. If I remember I give a couple of $ when I get home.
I dont do money stuff on phone.

Just go pawn something op. I'm sure you have some useless things laying around

How much do you need op?

Bump. Merry Christmas, OP. Really hope you get the ticket home.

>tfw looks like user might come through but op is afk

50$ i guess

Thank you user. Godspeed my friend

Managed to send OP around 2 dollars, glad I could use the last amount on my account to help bring OP home. Good luck bud

thanks my guys

thank you!!! seriously only few dollars away now. i think i can actually manage this. Sup Forums is goodchan today

ill keep posting til i have to go to work, thanks guys i really appreciate your help. keep an eye on your paypals in the future. when im doing better ill be helping back.

No problem, I'm very glad I could help! I really hope you have a good Christmas.

I came in to help OP but it appears he abandoned thread

Merry Christmas anons

He hasn't abandoned the thread, you can still help

not much. about 5 dollars left. think i might be able to pull it off

I came back to my surprise to see the thread was still alive and mods were nice to me. wether you help or not, merry christmas to you too hope you have a good one

Merry Christmas