Ever noticed that your white dick gets browner the older you get?

Ever noticed that your white dick gets browner the older you get?

Thats because of the level of testosterone there. And vaginas have the melatonine detection capability. Thats why younger girls prefer older men.

Now, imagine how much testore is in a black mans cock when its all dark and veiny and black.

White women love black dick

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
xvideos.com/video31858519/big_black_dick_music_video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and they need it

any girl looked at you like this?

>Anonymous 12/18/17(Mon)18:30:32 No.75421
do you have the black man standing on top of a white girl pic? the nigger doesn't wear a shirt

so pure

I dont think so

maybe describe it more

you are a bad shill.
completely useless

Why wouldn't that dumb nigger buy a magnum condom? Probably couldn't afford it I bet.

yes

why are all these girls fucking shit logs?

Literally every word of that is complete horse shot.

yeah i was just going to post nigger logs until someone pointed it out

thank you kek

Sauce?

white males are always so pathetic in those

any creampies?

Melatonin is a sleep regulating hormone. OP officially retarded and probably a cuck, but definitely a fag

>Ever noticed that your white dick gets browner the older you get?
>

Maybe that's why it stops working?
OP solved impotency!

>Maybe that's why it stops working
top fucking kek

you little cuck

swallow it all bitchboy

>Thats because of the level of testosterone there.
what?
>And vaginas have the melatonine detection capability.
what?
>Now, imagine how much testore is in a black mans cock
what?

Seriously dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

It's the spinatorous induction in a woman's vagona that makes the dick more brown. They can't detect shit, but a man's cock absorbs this inductive enzyme bioprismatics.
When a man with a high concrete of bioprismatics is banging her, this tickles the walls of her insides, which are filled with with ring-formed glands that release a hormone called HCN after its chemical composition and make her happy, HCN is the servological hormone that makes a woman feel what they describe as "it feels natural" or "it feels right", so if you wanna get a woman horny as fuck, add JUST A LITTLE Salt and a spoon of a Cl-Preparate you get from a pharmacy to her drink and you're gucci go.

/thread

>merely pretending to be retarded

>servoLOGical

>Thats because of the level of testosterone there
testosterone decreases with age you dumb fuck

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

Yeah... right

>vaginas have the melatonine detection capability.

10/10 response have a (you)

Lol at everything you just typed.
learn2science idiot

It's look so natural.

cuck posters are creepy weirdos who are fucked in the head

You was fucked in the head by a image.

its a coal burning thread, what did you expect

Nice joke.

We all know, whitebois want a dominant black men.

xvideos.com/video31858519/big_black_dick_music_video

Sauce?

Okay, thanks.

Poor as fuck

Sauce?

Browner dick mmmmmmmmm

science for niggers

Just good roleplay, nobody knows.

are you retarded? you lose testosterone as you age /thread
fucking idiot ffs use google

Everybody knows that vaginas stretch, and do so in direct proportion to the number of penises that have been inside them.

>but muh babyhead

Haha, sure, at first it makes sense that a woman who's pushed a fucking baby's head through the love canal would be stretchier than the 16yo hs whore who's already banged the entire football team... but ever notice how sometimes it's just not the case?

Mother of 3, married to the same man for 20 years, when she finally gets divorced and you're the first guy she's fucked since her husband, has the kaganal strength of a steel trap? That's because she's only had one penis.

Yes, vaginal birth causes temporary stretching (and sometimes tearing, which will heel) but if she's only ever had one penis in her (inb4 only faggots care) the temporary stretch will return her vag to pre-baby levels.

This is due to the enzymatic interactions between her skin and her husband's skin.

But what happens when a grill - babbies or no babbies - takes multiple cocks? The enzymatic reactions between her and EACH partner will PERMANENTLY damage, stretch, and expand the vaginal walls AND the inner and outer labia.

And no, condoms will NOT prevent this, as there is always skin contact at the groin area. It is the reaction between the male's skin and her own (sometimes via her own vaginal fluids) that causes the stretching to become permanent.

So, when my friend once said, "I fucked this girl who had 2 kids, but she was tighter than this one other girl I fucked," I explained all this to him and it made perfect sense.

Okay, so now you know why there are even size queens in the first place.

You're fucking welcome.

>testore
>Testors

> vaginas have the melatonine detection

It's melanin that gives color you fucktard.

jew psy ops now trying to present utter nonsense as science

Whitebois the best sluts.