>stopped smelling
>hmm
>we move to another house
>as i pull my bed away from the wall the floor is fucking black
>whats this
>i see a fucking hole in the floor by the wall that lead into the basement
>mfw my fucking piss eroded the wood floors
>parents never found out
>they had to put in rugs before they sold the house because half of my floor was black

did that too, except it never eroded the floors.

i used to piss in a kitchen trash bin until i was 12 since then (now 22) i piss in sink while brushing my teeth before bed fuck it 2in1

i still piss in the trashcan every day

Did your parents smoke meth?

why

It sounds like there was something seriously wrong for them to not ever notice or care your room smelled like piss.

they did i just blamed it on the dog

I used to watch tv on my parents room. When i needed to pee i peed behind my parents bed. They caught me once and beated my ass.
Also, i used to steal my neighbour's dirty panties.

The only places it's ok to pee are 1) The toilet 2) outside.

There are zero exceptions to this you fucking savages.

I have a file cabinet full of piss bottles, dip spit bottles, and used whip-its. It's also where I keep my lube and the clothespins I like to put all over myself when I fap.

I cum/spit in my female friends drinks when they come here.

i stopped doing it cuz everytime i had to take out the trash it would spill over the floor and i dont feel like cleaning piss so here i am ...sinkboi.png

That is a fetish of mine. Pics of the sluts?

That's not autistic, that's creepy. It'd be autistic if you told them.

3) in an empty 2 liter mountain dew bottle

.....you monster

nice repost faggot

If indoors, see option #1
If outdoors, see option #2

;)
I once baked semen cupcakes too.

Shit i forgot the pic.

3) shower

I used to jizz into the carpet of my old family home, had to replace the carpet in my room because it'd cut your feet if you walked on it. Now I just eat my own jizz because I don't want to waste brotein... Thanks /fit/

How close are you to them? How do you think they would react if they found out?

And I thought the fact I used to use my carpet as an ashtray was bad.

when I was a yungboi and I had to poo in bed I would pucker my yunghole real tight and only release a tiny bit at a time into my hands which I woul divide between smushing a tiny bit into the sheets at the bottom of the bed and little rolled/smushed bits that I would deposit into the crevice between my bed and the wall. Also it was a bunbed that I shared with my bro, I was on the bottom obvi. Once in a while I would harvest the crevice poops which had a plasticine consistency and craft with it. By this time it had lost most of its smell unless you held it right up to your nose so I would just toss in trash. Also I would keep cheese slices in crevice (sepearate from poops I think) or under bed until they hardened because I liked it better that way.

She's cute. Do you think she would ever fuck you?

Did your parents just entirely ignore you? How did your bro turn out?

Veeeery close. They would probably send me to court but since our laws are shit, i'f probably be free.

My bedroom's carpet has like 800 cigarette burns.

She already did back in 2014. Shes fucking tall, 1.90. I'm 1.82.

I just lived with single mom and grandparents, they never caught on that I can think of but I received plenty of love and attention. My yungboi poops didnt have enough stink to cause a scene. ALso it wasnt every night, just when I needed a nighttime poop. My bro turned out normal, hes a fit guy whos kind of a shut-in and a professional portrait painter, photo quality shit. I have found drawings of trannies though when he lived at home

At this point you honestly should just rip that shit up and throw it away.

Recipe?

Hmm. Exactly how old were you then? I used to poop outside in the backyard when I was like 4 but outgrew that shit quick.

I forgot to add I had a large stuffed dog that I would wear as a diaper by tying the ears around the back legs. Ive used it as a pillow my entire life and am literally laying on it as I type this. I call him brownie, he was a christmas present when I was like 4/5.

Sounds harsh IMO unless you've given them some sort of disease. As a dude if someone did that to me I would just laugh at them and call them an autist. BLAH BLAH BLAH men can't have opinions on how women should feel.

I did it until I was like 8/9

Cheap walmart cupcake mix + milk + eggs + 150 ml of semen = profit?

Ehh that's definitely somewhat autistic at that point.
Then again I'm this guy so I can't judge.

Oh hai Mark
I saw your thread earlier today.

>be 13
>be into model trains
>build model train display (6'x10') in my room
>one night have to piss badly
>bathroom is one floor down, might wake my folks
>piss onto the model train table
>feelsgoodman.png
>continue this whenever it's late and i have to pee
>eventually room starts to stink
>the lake in my display is probably 100% piss residue at this point
>dad takes my trains away
>REEEEEE internally and start to piss in soda bottles

No, i dont have any disease. I get tested every 6 months. Also, the first time i nutted in a drink i was literally shaking. I added a shit tone of ice so the drink will look normal. She drank the whole thing. I asked her how the drink was and she said: it was great. It was just whisky, gin and semen.... and ice.

>savage

this

>be 10
>I wonder how long I can go without taking a shit
>turns out almost a week (without changing my eating habits)
>shit so massive my asshole ruptures

If you had to go so bad before you got in the shower you should have just used the toilet. If you didn't have to go before you got in and can't hold it until you're finished showering you need to take showers

I slept in a box next to my bed for like a year when I was about 8-10

Why is it so bad to pee in the shower you fucking weirdo

Nigga I pee before going into the shower, then the hot water all over my body activates my desire to piss. It's not full steam ahead, just a lil somethin somethin

Other people stand in that area. I don't want to have to wear sandals in my own fucking shower thank you.

pissing in the shower is actually a good thing. saves a flush of water. don't use the toilet before showering unless you got to take a shit

pic of bed ( im 25 now btw) still live w grandparents

checked,

also prostate is figuratively fucked.

Peeing in the shower is a culture. Even my female friends told me that they pee in the shower.

Pee is pretty much sterile. All the water is going to wash it down anyways.

Peeing in the shower is good, peeing on your own feet actually kills athletes foot and prevents it.

That's hot. Doing that shit tomorrow.

>Be 16 ish
>Pretty normal person
>Not super popular in High School but not friendless fagget either
>After school one day
>Decide to walk to the next bus stop instead of my normal one cause it's a nice day and fuckit
>About halfway I see a chick, mid 20's probably
>She's passed out or something on her bike, lying on the floor
>Think someone is fucking with me
>Kept walking

Probably most autistic thing I've ever done. Dunno why I didn't stop to help, bitch probably had a seizure or something. Some women walked past me a little furhter down the road so I like to think she got help from those two.

Whiskey and gin on the rocks? sounds fuckin gross. Is this a real cocktail?

I wonder if she knew but still liked it

what is wrong with you guys

I'll beating your ass if you come here again underage motherfucker

if poop balls, piss jugs and dog diapers are wrong I don't wanna be right.

You’re 25 and have Mickey Mouse sheets and sleep with a stuffed animal? You should try to be more normal

Faggots of Sup Forums can't figure out how to properly urinate. Says a lot.

Any of them found out i think. I guess that semen dont have a flavor when mixed with alcohol.

>unless you got to take a shit
waffle-stomping is very ecofriendly
i smash my poop into the drain fairly often, and nothing negative results

>tranny-painting shut-in
>normal
kek

Ive kind f regressed in the past year. A year ago I had my own place, new car, longtime 10/10 gf and and great sales job. Once she left I just gave up stopped going to work and lost everything. Now I live with my grandparents and piss into jugs. I wish I was joking.

Autism: the bedroom

Godspeed user. You are Americas future!

When i was 13 i took my father's credit card and i spend $1300 in clothes and shoes. He didnt beat me but i still feel bad. I pay him the money the last year and he didnt remember the thing.

I mean normal because youd never know it if you met him, hes not antisocial or anything. Hes pretty personable and cool in person. He just doesnt go anywhere and apparently drew trannies when he was younger, dont know if he still does.

Is English not your first language?

Why would you wear sandals lol its your own piss you freak? Do you think it's gonna seep through your skin and give you HIV? I guess you're the type of guy who doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Also simple logic would tell you that the water instantly washes it all away. Peeing in the shower is perfectly normal and even saves a flush. everyone should be doing it.

Your drain walls are going to be coated with layers of thick plaster like shit. When the plumber comes to diagnose the problem you'll be outed.

Waffle stomping.

I can't think of a better example of someone doing something stupid over time and expecting no consequences

if in car, see option #3

Almost everyone does.

Don't let that normie scum influence you

Is not. Also, i'm drunk

Nah that's when you pee on the floorboard. My jeep has a bare metal floorboard with holes drilled it for that exact purpose.

It's other people's piss I don't want to be stepping in you retarded faggot.

If you're in a car are you not outdoors you retard?

Well then you're doing a pretty good job buddy.

If it's so wonderful and sterile and clean why don't you drink your father's piss tonight?

you're retarded, you can't just piss on the side of the street

You must never go into the city. So what's your cousin like?

sucking my own dick

Pee isnt sterile, nor is any part of your body. Pleb

Not that user but if you go into a store and piss there, in a toilet.

or in a bottle

only truck drivers are allowed to do this.

Fuckin way of the road, boys.

Every night when I fall asleep I imagine I am cuddling with Starlight Glimmer. If only I had the money for a lifesized plush.

>Be me
>Post in this thread

I would except he can't pee that great after Fucking you up the ass four hours.

>you're a dumb little faggot

Lost

pee drinking homo

Doesn't address my point, I win.

the sink is a respectable place to piss in it should be in your list >.

Why would you do this, assuming the toilet is working just fine?

too lazy to pull up the toilet seat i guess. also just something about pissing in sinks is satisfying