25 supervisor

graduate student/PhD candidate

Senior Software Engineer.

Phd in what?
That's bad ass

Are you the haxor known as anonymous?

Trainmaster

biochemistry/biophysics. have 4 years left though

4 years? That's if we even make it there. Keep an eye on Israel, if you have understanding of reasons behind angry Muslims an the Third temple

23 NEET

Manager of a window washing crew

First week of January I'm going to undergo training to be a train conductor

That's awesome man, I'm actually gonna start conductor training in January. Which Rail Company do you work for?

Electronics Service Technician

30. Used to be a games tester, and after a test engineer for a company that made what was back then an option to the Waze app. Now I cut grass as a Greenkeeper. It's very stress free and I can listen to !y audiobooks and podcasts.

Have ypu taken any pills to boost your iq or do you think its all fake?

Right on, I work for Canadian Pacific.

Who are you starting with?

18, no job :P

CN, going out to the Winnipeg institute on the 7th, for 7 weeks

21 Overnight Stocker.

What type of books are you into? Have you read the alchemist?

pills to boost IQ? IQ is a meme friend. Even if i had amazingly high IQ, it is useless without drive and ambition. potential for success doesnt equal inherent success.
to answer your question, i have never taken any medication in my life, and smoke weed daily. Other students around me drink heavily but im not much of a drinker, only socially. Im just a smart kid who actually tried in highschool and college, im very interested in what i do and have been since before i can remember

So did you start off as a Conductor, then locomotive engineer then trainmaster?

Crash National. Good luck though, Getting in with a class 1 railroad is a career. Take it seriosuly, there are a lot of regulations to learn. study your CROR.

Dam i never thought about it like that. Makes sense though.

Yeah a good family friend of mine recently went through the course and said it's very study heavy, and to pay attention to every thing. I had Applied through CP first but never heard anything back.

yep. That being said, ive never taken an IQ test, but have been told my whole life i pick things up fairly quickly, but in terms of where im at right now, i feel very much like a brainlet some days. the expression "the more you know, the more you realize you dont know" is pretty accurate.

Lol. Hell na

I actually started as a Locomotive diesel mechanic. Then moved up to mechanical supervisor, at CP the managers have to become conductor/locomotive engineer qualified. I received my rules card for both while working as a mechanical supervisor. I wanted to move farther up the ladder, and there are more opportunities in operations. so i made the switch around a year ago.

OP what do you supervise?

Tech Journalist

As soon as you are rules qualified by a class 1 railroad, you can work anywhere in the world. You are gonna be laughing.

Oh yeah that makes sense. Stay where you have room for advancement. Definitely a solid choice.

Artemis by Andy Weir
Human Universe by Brian Cox
He by John Connolly
Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari
Sapiens by Harari
A short history of nearly everything by Bill Bryson
The butterfly effect by Jon Robson
Things like that.
But I also used to listen to a lot of Michael Connelly and Linwood Barclay

All this time i was thinking i was a genius because i had a 174 but i never really had the drive or ambition to do anything since i live in a small town of nobodies. I see them happy and said i want to be like them. I overthink everything to a point i ruin everything beforehand

Temps

for all we know you are genius. but a single IQ test is not indicative of anything. also 174 is top 99.9999 percentile. Not trying to be condecending or anything, but i highly doubt your IQ is above even 130 (130 is still fucking insanely good), 174 is like "change the world with a fundamental idea" level.

O wow. I barely started a book called the ever deeper honesty but i quit because i felt like the book is pushing towards suicide.

I will take a pic of the mensa results when i get home.

baker at tim hortons

Are you happy there?

There is no such thing as inherent success.
IQ is, in fact, a determining factor of financial and academic success. Personality also plays a large role, people high in conscientiousness are more likely to have successful careers.

Did yall hear about the amtrak train in Washington?

no

IQ is not a meme, IQ is the leading standard measurement of ability and life success.

I usually don't go for anything other than a horror. Have a passion for the cheesiness of Dean Koontz's stories. But I force myself and put myself in scenarios where I try new styles that I wouldn't normally be into. Once I get on a mower, I'm basically stuck with whatever book is playing. Most of the time I'm happy with the result. It's a good exercise in concentration, having to pay attention to something that wouldn't normally interest you, because cutting grass is rather boring.

23 Fisrt Year Associate Auditor

20, without work and probably gonna kms soon

Do you reccomend Artemis?

graphic designer

Executive Sous Chef at Wendy's
25k a year

I would say life gets better but i don't feel that way. I'm on the same boat. The thing that put me where I'm at was i had went on vacation and came back to a bunch of rumors about my gf doing shit. I eventually ended it but threw away 8 years in the process

Lmao. Hell yea

19 private in the ermy in ait

Professional bullshit artist.

Software engineer

Just got home from my last day of the year at work. Feels good

CFO

No one gives a shit about how much you make. Learn to follow rules.

What do you do for fun when you aren't working?

Post some artwork

I have learned throughout my life that most company officers are pedophiles.

Not that kind of artist.

40 admin / moderator of a camshow site
i can't see dildos anymore

Man, they don't pay shit. Can you even love of that?

Traumatized? Lol

I appreciate your insight.Please don't count me as one of them. I like the 40-something ladies.

Good to know.

fucking boot fuck. half right face, start pushing until i get tired

you can love on nothing homie.

Can't as in aren't able, or can't as in you refuse?

Student of biotechnology and signed up for a bachelor in chemistry next year
I get 250$ from the state every month in SU

Hah hah! *Live.

The Martian was way better. Artemis feels dull and I didn't really like the dialogues. The Martian managed to mouth the reader in a very familiar mood of panicked and struggle through a less probable situation, whereas Artemis feels more basic and generic. So no, there are better books out there, by the time those have been read, you'd already lose interest in this one. You could try it just out of curiosity to see if Weir managed to pull another rabbit out of the hat with it, but I gotta say... he didn't.

Nothing
I want to die most days. School doesn't start for another month.

Tugboat mate

Am 19 rn, been working min wage bs since 14. Have no idea what i want to do with myself. Dream job would be grower for a dispensary or perhaps a conductor for a clinic that uses mmj to help addicts get off hard drugs.

>What dew?

Orderly (I move people around the hospital) Almost done my BSN

Where located and how much do you make?

yeah kindof, satan
how should i moderate the chats when i wasn't able to dee the dildos dumbass... with the years it got a real tornoff for me to see a girl fake moan and plug themselves in all holes

30 lead art director

28 IT project manager

21 meth/weed/e dealer

NYC, $115K/yr

>checked

supervisor
around 600$ USD a week

How many people are you responsible for?
30 and i'm working in a workshop for disabled combining metal parts.

Unemployed sociopath

20, self employed pokemon trainer and meme maker

25. IT Manager.

27 police officer narcotics dpt of illinois see u in 45 min lol rekt

Student B.Sc Computer science and AS Side Job waiter

how long did you wait allready for OP to deliver??

Quantitative Analyst

Good pay and keeps my mind busy/challenged.

student

getting a late start because i spent most of my 20s in the army.

counting rice grains?

Credit and market risk related. Luckily not accounting.

28, Commercial Risk Analyst

33. Part time stockroom and occasional adventure activity instructor.

That sounds pretty nice man.

Retired

Jr. SysAdmin