So are they underrated or overrated?

So are they underrated or overrated?

midrated

They're overrated for the most part, but with a few albums that are massively underrated in comparison. For example, I'll never understand what people find so special about In Rainbows, but I'm down for some HTTT any day.

Came here to say the same thing.

In Rainbows is personally my favorite, but can't deny that HTTT is amazing.

they are an average britpop band that trick critics into thinking they are avant garde by using a lot of studio effects

blur and oasis are 10x better

>Oasis
Literally haven't been relevant unless you count Liam and Noel bitching at each other on Twitter
>Blur
Pretty good but their newish album was just kinda meh.

>they are an average britpop band that trick critics into thinking they are avant garde by using a lot of studio effects
hmm...

>blur and oasis are 10x better
ah, kys

I will admit What's the Story (Morning Glory) and Definitely Maybe are fantastic, but that's literally all they got desu.

Both
Overrated by hipsters (i admit is my favorite band but i don't treat them as ultimate gods or something like that) and underrated in the modern scene, mainly cuz every person only know creep but no Karma Police or Paranoid Android

>fake avant garde
Why do pseuds keep insisting this is a thing which can exist?

Underrated by people who only know creep. Underrated by people who think they are too pretentious.
Overrated by their fans.

I love them, but they definitely can be both there is a lot of raduohead fanaticism and hate

Creep is unironically their only good song though

Underrated by normies who think their best song is Creep.

Overrated by music geeks, fags and hipsters who think they arr the best band since The Beatles.

They are great tho

Why is it that somehow the band gets dragged into the rating thing
They just make music, it's not like they're out to get rated
You think Thom Yorke gives a shit about money anymore? If he was doing this for the reviews and the money he would have stopped a long time ago

Only albums I like are Kid A and OK, Computer.
I find the rest painfully boring, especially in Rainbows.
The music's too quiet, too whispery, I miss itw hen Yorke's vocals had more power and felt more raw, reffering mostly to OK, Computer here, may make me sound like a pleb, but I just find rest of the records boring that I force myself to get through In Rainbows which I consider to be one of the most over-rated records.

they're rated fine as they are

Name a better band, one with a more unique sound and consistent discography (pls no kol)

Relatively both.

AnCo unironically