Ibra RIP

Alright lads, so now Zlatan is officially finished, who do we replace him with? Let Martial and Rashford have games? Sign a new striker? Sign a new winger/midfielder and push someone up?

>Potential summer transfers
Kylian Mbappé
Antoine Griezmann
Romelu Lukaku
Andrea Belotti

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39605157
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I say sign Lukaku

>We can offload Rooney as part of the deal
>Won't cost too much despite Everton's braveface on things as his contract is running out and we wants to leave
>Friends with Pogboom
>Premier league proven
>Offers something different our current leightweight pacey strikers
>Already settled into life in England
>Still young and will have re-sale value

throw 200 millions at mbappe

that's what they were planning to do anyway

mbappe and the greaseman

build up a french contingent

martial, mbappe, pogba, greaseman

lukaku will go to chelsea because costa leaves and he loves chelsea, always has since he was a kid. Mbappe goes to real madrid
greasy is themost likely

>200 million for a slightly worse martial

Sign nobody.

Play this next year as a front 4

----------------------Fellaini-----------------------
Young-------------Rooney-----------Lingard

Lots of balls into the box, Rooney to lash in any knocked down balls. Perfect.

is griezmann even a striker?

can he do it on a cold tuesday night in stoke?

ELL EE ELL

>Rooney
>Scoring another goal ever again

Pick only one.

1. Martial is world class, just having second season syndrome and a few personal problems.

2. Kylian is better than Messi is pic related.

not my fault if epl is not rationnal

>we

if utd sign lukaku they will walk the league next year

Dry heaved

Relegation material right there.

Do you guys forget it was Mourinho who told Lukaku to fuck off?

Why would he want to work with him?

just hoof it up to Fellaini

-------------------de GOAT----------------
Valencia----Bailly---Rojo---Shaw
--------------Herrera---Pogba----------
Griezmann----Mkhitaryan--Martial
---------------------Lukaku------------------

Squad/rotation: Rashford, Lingard, Fellaini, Carrick, Fosu-Mensah, Blind, Smalling, Young, Darmian, Ibrahimovich, Romero.

Need proven prem quality so kane/lukaku even though greazy is a better player

Wow. At first I thought this was bait, but then I saw how nice and aligned your formation was and now I just don't know what to think.

Either way, kys.

Reminder that deGea is past it and needs to be replaced.

Rashford is 20 so I don't see why he can't be the first team player. Look at Dele Alli when he's been given the faith of the manager. Just sign Griezmann to chip in with a few goals and then sign a squad player to play up front. Wonder if they could get Chicharito back for little money.

>the nuwelbeck

Or sign Belotti to rotate with Rashford. He seems to be a good all round player.

>tf
>tt

>manure fans really think they could/would sign Lukaku
>when mourinho was the one that told him to fuck off in the first place
>when he wants to play in the champions league and manure won't be in it
Fucking hell. Good luck with yet another underachieving French summer signing, lads.

De Gea isn't passed it, however Man U would be silly not to sell him for £60+ mil because he is being tapped up hard by RM and they can use it as leverage to try get Kroos or Morata
Lukaku left to prove himself, Mourinho always spoke highly off him as far as I can remember. I think he will go to Chelsea though as he has Unfinished business there, and Costa is pretty much done at Chelsea

Buy the following:
lukaku
james
one of: assencio/isco/vazquez
Pepe
Ozil or Callejon
Nzonzi

Get rid of:
rooney

>still thinks muh CL is a factor when united are involved

lol

>james
>isco
>ozil

why? when we already have 2 players that are better in that position

>he thinks his 6th place club is above the champions league

>he thinks Manure can still fool elite players in their primes into signing for them with ridiculous contracts
Di Maria was the last one, that was two years of mediocrity ago and look what Manure have done to him

nobody thinks CL is a factor when united are involved la, you have to qualify for that

>want
mbapp
greaseman

>kinda want
lukaku
belotti

>do not want
james
rooney to stay
morata

Fun fact
the """""""chick"""""" on his monitor isn't one

team has a very low offensive roi
bench is weak and squad is thin
offload one of young or martial

Pogba literally picked non-CL United over Barcelona and Madrid just last summer.

Zlatan Ibrahimovich isn't in his prime? Okay then.

Mkhitaryan, arguably the best player in Germany last year.

>the city of you

>Pogba literally picked non-CL United

implying the Neapolitan Mafia didn't just play the switcharoo

It's that time of the year lads

The manure-liverpool-arsenal delusion has come earlier this season.

>we

Will >we likely get Griezball if United secure a CL spot next season?

>Pogba rejecting Real and Barca
Lmao, Manure Twitter got to your brain. Don't forget to mention how "Juve really really didn't want to sell him :^)"
>Ibrahimovic in his prime
It's a miracle he managed to perform the way he did at his age, the injury was long time comming considering how overused he was by clueless >mouyes. Long past his prime, as evident by being the leading chance-waster
>Mkhi
Meme of the player, both City and Liverpool got better and considerably younger wingers for the same price.

Nah la, second comming of Zidane while being appealing to youths with accounts on manurestore.net
*meme of the year player

>this delusion

kek

Pogba was the most coveted player in the world apart from Messi. More wanted than Neymar, Suarez or Ronaldo.

He could have picked literally any single club in the world to go to and he picked United who weren't even in the CL.

>Miracle he managed to perform at his age
You think that's a miracle? Despite the fact that last season he scored nearly 60 goals in 50 games? Okay then lad...

>Mkhi
Has been absolutely outstanding since Christmas. Best '10' in the league. No idea why you are comparing him to wingers, he's never been a winger. Playing slightly right or left of centre doesn't make you a winger.

>tfw wanted to falseflag as a customer but don't have any united wojaks

Lukaku would be a good signing for United other than the fact he struggles in big games.
Would like to see Griezmann in the EPL next year, can see City, United and Chelsea (If Hazard goes RM) going to try sign him this summer

>literally parroting clickbait transfer articles as the reasoning for overpaying four times for >pogba
raiolaholdingaphone.jpg
Seriously, it's been 9 months and you still haven't figured out Pogba is an actor pretending to be a midfielder?
Manure already had a far better #10 than Mkhitaryan in Mata, it's >mouyes' fault he can't utilize him. Couple of goals and assists in fucking EL is hardly what I would call great form, considering the age.

APOLOGISE
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39605157

is this faggot even serious

Forgot
>Ibrahimovic's goals
Yeah, in Ligue 1. Look up how Cavani is doing there since Ibrahimovic left

>not being equipped with the /customer/ essentials