MONORAAAAIL!

MONORAAAAIL!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=taJ4MFCxiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=mFyipw5s3fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 people died from this
Those 3 people's family is going to get some major bank and I'm jealous.

What happend?

Nerve gas unleashed inside the castors

Amtrak Cascades

>Cascades
Oh. My. Fuck yes.

Recent Amtrak train derailment in Washington state.

moron

i'm in tacoma right now looking at it

tru :-(

That's what happens when the trainer driver tries to show off and jump to another track.

m-multitrack d-drifting desu!

This just happens boys. Only in China it happens because of their trash technology.

It was the first public run of this train.

Amtrak, wtf are you doing

The guy they hired was really, really good at GTA

The most powerful country in the world.
Has third world railroads

Why trains when you gotcars

Because you can get legally drunk while riding the train.

Clearly, you don't live in one of the superior states were you can get a drive-thru daquiri

most powerful? USA? *haha* can't stop laughing :*D :*D :*D

So it's like the Traintanic?

This is extra sad because those tracks just swapped the industrial route and the commuter route and today was the inaugural voyage for this commuter train on a new track. It was only changed with industrial in mind because the old commuter route was gorgeous with views of the water and Mt. Rainier but America is selfish as fuck and money cums first so now we've got dead people on our streets.

Still not legal to be drunk while driving

Pull over, drink and you're on the road again

Nothing's legal. There's such a byzantine mess of overlapping, subjective laws in place that everyone breaks the law every day.

pics

Titrainic?

Also known as drunk driving. Just a guess, you are black or come from a trailer park?

253 rep

>PTC
>Upsidedown
>6 ded
>yfw

I live right next to it.
Fucking retarded.
I hate this faggot state.

are you retarded?

haha you want third world railroads come to england.
In autumn (fall) trains are delayed or cancelled because there are leaves on the track...something which could be solved by a small brush in front of the wheels but we haven't figured that out yet.
Every single national holiday (the time when most people want to get places) the entire rail network is basically shut for maintenance.

If you want start a britfag on a tirade you need only utter the following three words
replacement
bus
service

You've just paid 70 quid for a train ticket? Sorry no trains running today but here's a bus going somewhere vaguely near where you want to go while taking an order of magnitude longer with no refund despite the actual cost of that bus journey being about 10 quid. Motherfuckers.

In America you would get shot or beaten if you pulled that pussy shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=taJ4MFCxiuo

> calling someone retarded
> using one of the retarded camwhores of all time as a reaction face
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=mFyipw5s3fA

God damnit, now taxes are going to go up somehow

They should invite spectators, and charge them admission fees. Cover costs that way.

No you wouldn't, you would say okay and sluff off to wait like everyone else in this nation of cucks.

IS THERE A CHANCE THE TRACK COULD BEND?

They'll put a toll on the road for everyone driving past the derailed train.

>state of emergency

lmao

these guys think they have a big button that gets them more votes.

Yeah maybe if you live in some faggot state like maine or vermont where people are fucking pussies. Anywhere else people don't tolerant that shit

Only been on english railroads three or four times. It worked fine those times, but no rail system is perfect. But the American one is rubbish. Was on the train to NY from DC once. Train itself was ok (slow..) but some nigger jumped on the tracks and got killed. We stopped for almost an hour before they scraped the fucker of the rails.

Pretty sure they forgot to link the rail just north of that bridge....

Shouldn't that be

MONODERAAAAIL!

>Has third world railroads
Third world? I thought only like 6 people died? When a third world train derails, 130,437 people die.

I'm stuck at my house off exit 111, I work at JBLM and decided fuck it, free day off for me!

img source plz?

TALIBAN NERVE GAS

Because 130,437 people are crammed in an onto a single carriage

This thread got derailed pretty fast

No way my hindu friend.