Be trap

>be trap
>start taking cocktail of estrogen medication
>ass gets huge
>growing tits
>get super horny

Should I keep taking them? Or should I kill self?

Just end it all faggot

End it all brother

Ass for reference.

Thanks guys. Good to know.

Cutie. Keep taking them

how is this even a question?

Spread legs and show tits

Show naked body

Jesus op , just stop it no amount of magic will make your shitty body hot.

>bass
I want to play with you.

Keep taking them

Show me your ladydick

Really happy with my chest. Went from soy boy skinny flat to almost a B in a handful of weeks. Still leaning towards kill self tho. My dick has also really shrunk.

It's a fretless 5 string custom Carvin I had made like 4 or 5 years ago now. Would love to jam user.

The thread consensus is kill self. Ty anons.

kill self
in the (likely) event that you're 2pussy, keep taking them and become sexy whore
either way, godspeed

Better dick photo

10/10 - Would suck.

most certainly keep taking them.

show your tasty dick...and end it all fag

keep taking them and make a tumblr

Show cunt aswell. Buy a chastity and fuck your ass silly

Where are you from?

We can fuck and then kill ourselves together.

Be my gf please

Why are you seeking u validation here? Go to Reeeddit SRS and read up u dumb cunt. Your in for Pain, shame, and regret. You are sick, and ur father is ashamed of you. Did u think u wld get support here? Fuck off man.

I fucking hate all the leftists on tumblr. I wish I had the self control to make a tumblr and live off custom trap video production but I always get banned for stupid bickering. Maybe a c4s? Then again does it matter if I kms? I dunno user.

I live in portland, but plz don't tell Sup Forums. There's a lot of patriotic fedoras in my area.

Thread is half kys half plz gib cock. That's my problem. If even Sup Forums just said kys I would probably do it. Sorry to bother you.

How long have you been taking them?

Face is trash right now, it'll probably change if you keep taking hormones.

How old are you?

Is that your natural hair?

Can you spread your ass for us, lets see that boipucci.

Sup Forums likes traps even more than Sup Forums
Find some trap lover to have fun
Dont take pills and dont be an hero

Damn why do the cuties live in the USA?
Be my long distance gf pls

Its my natural hair. Im about 20. Its my hair, but its dyed obvi.

Fuck it, try being trans for a year. If you don't like it, then maybe an hero. Or you could pull a suicide stunt and make the news

You need to take better care of your hair.

I didnt realize I posted my face.... Whoops.

You seem cool, also I love your hair color. You have made me hard. If you want to chat on kik message me at philliamwilliam

Post pic of butthole pls

body is good but it's really about the face. if you have a strong masculine face no amount of hormones will hide the fact that you may not be passable from the neck up.

so post face.

Okay. I like this one. Thanks guys.

Deep condition your hair, Olaplex it. That shit looks fried, deep conditioner will help it soften back up

kik me nudes before you go?

See I don't think my face is bad, but also I really dont want to post it here.

I use ola plex and just recently hace seen a big improvement. I just pulled a hunch2 of vivids out of my hair with a clarryfing shampoo so frizz. Not normally so bad.

You have a lovely body. I'd totally plow you.

Also, don't KYS. You have a cute kitty to take care of (The one in the background.)

Traps have a 50%+ suicide rate

You're essentially signing up for either 1. Suicide or 2. Depression

The small percentage of traps that aren't depressed or dead from suicide are the ones that have found acceptance, something that you're not likely to find as a trap in 2017. (and by acceptance I mean from people who care about you/you care about, not the online support forum bullshit xD)

dont do it unless you were already depressed/suicidal

>Or should I kill self?
wow, really sounds like your lifestyle is making you happy there... Guess your parents and friends and the world that told you it was a mistake have been proven wrong by your current extraordinary levels of happiness.

How about getting treated for gender dysphoria mental illness instead of indulging in your schizophrenic voices in your head?

But OP, if you off yourself how could you then sit on my face while I play with your lil tits and cute dick?

OP I'm very heterosexual and I would bang the shit out of you. For christs sake, don't kill yourself, your body is hot and will only get better hnnnnnng

See, I have a real life support net of people who have been very supportive (maybe to a fault) of transition. But I mostly agree with you. I wish I had somone with the clarity irl to tell me to kms. I have no backbone I guess user.

That cat has kept me alive so far tbh.

honest question op, so what if there was a trap house where you'd be around a bunch of other traps 24/7, but the requirements are that you still had to be civil, work and pay rent? would you and others leave your families, friends, and hometowns behind to start over in a different city? would you actually look for work and not claim trans as a disability or worse yet, do camwhoring work?

Repeating this idea that your only alternatives to depression are "transitioning" to another gender (which is complete nonsense btw, you will NEVER change the y chromosome in every single one of your body's cells, not ever)... or killing yourself...
that's a false dichotomy, there are other options you can choose to live a normal and happy life, maybe ever get married to a nice girl and start a family.

Do you have a kik or twitter

Why is your bf not stopping you from killing yourself?

I work everyday as a maintenance supervisor for an apartment complex and make ~55k and yes so long as there was no rules about sexual activity and I could keep taking my hormone regiments. I currently camwhore as well for fun but not cash. You might call it something different? A "trap house" where I'm from has a different connotation.

It's already up, can't delete from the archive

Take more and report back in a few weeks with tits and time stamp

Wake up early, take some walks and just be happy about the small things in life. Most problems are temporary, everything can and will change at some point. You look really young and it would be a shame if you killed yourself!

I know. That was a mistake and like an odd angle. Not to worried.

This really hit home.

yeah i wouldnt plaster "trap house LLC" on the outside of teh building, its a thought ive been having for a while, but the name is not a priority right now, itd be something both tasteful and discrete like other community places, like "seasons of life" or "meandering meadows".

i was thinking about making community participation a highly suggested activity, so like doing weekly social events. if you're licensed, then allowing residents to help make and serve food as part of the price of residency or doing laundry or other on-grounds work. which would be compensated of course.

Where do you camwhore, how do i watch?

I'd love to skype one on one with you but i dont want the cops showing up to my house to ask questions when you kill yourself and they go through your computer.

always wondered, are you able to get a boner if you take estrogen?

yes.

that picture has no right to be that hot

Yeah, my orgasm is what has probably been the biggest change in that department. Instead of intense pleasure followed by an immediate drop off, I now sort of experience this all over warmth and ejaculate a much thinner and clearer cum. I pretty only much get hard/ejaculate with anal stimulation, however that was a pre-existing condition.

If you link your camwhore studf on Sup Forums it opens a terrible door that I would rather leave closed user.

How about spreading those butt chicks open!

Does it taste different?

That is a very reasonable answer, user.

i feel the urge to finger you till you leak precum

This

Yes.

Same.

Go back to facebook Madman

Show cunt, spread your cheeks!!!

just end yourself faggot

do you have a Kik?

How much did your dick shrink also Kik me cause I wanna ask some questions before I try it myself also Kik me ashley13791379

I want to suck your Cock so hard

go find bf and get cock till you no longer wanna hero

not too hard but deep throat it if you can

What's the breast and ass growth like? How does it feel?

Please do a before and after review?

Keep taking your cocktail of medication and dont kill yourself.
Also, try to improve your happyness levels and dont be an LGBT.
Good luck OP :^)

Cute, post some up close ass pics plz

I just want to see it cum

Well for current just check out the thread, this photo is my "before" I guess. Pre estrogen at least. Lost close to an inch flacid and a lot more when hard.

Anyone seen this trap before? Dat ass

Get your own thread cunt. Trying to decide if I should eat a bullet.

ass growth is all from squats, breast growth is like a dull constant pain but the sensation from having them played with is amazing

Please kill yourself.
I donĀ“t even mean it as a joke. End your life.

All I want is moar pics from this whore user, and yes you should

Are any of these pics the same person?

KYS

unattractive male or "female"

shut the fuck up

Interesting...your boobs look amazing, btw.

Purple shorts, blonde hair is all me. Theres another guy posting random shit. Fuck this thread. Fuck this board. Fuck my stupid fucking brain. Fuck supportive leftist friends. Im just gonna do it. Thanks Sup Forums been a great few years. Actually its been terrible and Sup Forums was never good.

Tbh, don't kys, keep taking that cocktail, and lets hangout and say ftw.

Yes, do it faggot.

no dont do it, dont kill youself you have People who care about you , i care about you so please dont kill yourself please

Definitely end yourself. I don't even know where to begin explaining how absolutely disgusting you are as a member of society.

fuck you asshole

I mean sure, it will likely fuck you up long term and you'll eventually lose your libido anyway.