youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weak people shouldn't live

give me more info pls

Her story:
She was the highest profile victim of the #pissforequality prank created here on Sup Forums
>Ivy Hernandez was a girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly killed the media stories with lawsuit threats of defamation of character ect
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence.
>Now apparently due to leaked images, wore diapers to control her bladder control leakage
>her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem (hence the article she posed with said forced)
>she erased her online presence due to the constant harassment and bullying
>she was harassed through social media, texts messages, and phone calls
>her extended family rejected her and her immediate family did not give her the support she needed
>she eventually came back to the internet thru twitter
>was harassed even more
>came here and posted she was killing herself
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself for feminism and she started peeing herself more uncontrollably after developing semi-incontinence because of it, which lead to depression and eventual suicide because she had no supportive role models in her life. Those who tormented her online and IRL drove her to kill herself. This is her last post she made here

Why do you don't blame her family. And, please, don't come back with your copy pasta about how "her was a victim of Pissforequality" and bullshit.

Focus on answer my question: Why you don't blame her family?

> Attempted Suicide

Seriously suicide isn't hard if you fucked it up then you weren't actually trying. If you leave any room to be discovered you weren't trying. Fucking attention whores

Well, thanks for explaining. Some hot elements in that.

Her mother was the main reason in her post. She out right said "Fuck my mom!"
This is honestly the focus point of this whole thing, family abuse, not cyberbullying. Now, I am sure that she was bullied online for what she did but that does not compare to being harassed and verbally abused by your family in real life.
The main blame is on THE FAMILY.

Why didnt she follow through with the suicide?
Drink antifreeze. 100% painless and tastes good wtf. Fucking idiotic kids

This will always make me chuckle

Ivy pooping her pants.
youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs

>leaked images

HAW HAW HAW!!!

WTF??!

It did Mary Ann Rialeb in.

Here is a "leaked image" of her

What a dumb bitch, she deserved it

Dat uncanny valley...

Ivy peeing her pants
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8

Perfect timing

post her nudes

Found em

had nice tits, what a waste

too bad she killed herself i'm sure everyone here wanted to fuck her

fk it, i wanna see the video where she srsly pee herself. IT CANNOT FKING BE TRUE, stop fking trolling me. no fking feminism movement can be that strong to hummiliate themself in the wideweb wtf is happening

see
And yes
infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/

>Ivy peeing her pants
>youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
>youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8

>no fking feminism movement can be that strong

Cults can make people do crazy things.

I saw the video a long time ago. Same toughs than you, plus I laugh my ass off

If she is not responsible for her own actions, blaming "bullies" online, then neither are the bullies because they were bullied into harassing her for fear of bullying.

In this world you posit, there is never any responsibility for your own actions because the buck is just passed down the line.

This is the world you get when populated by adults with the minds of children.

Her mom was in the right to bully her. I would do the same damn thing if my daughter was peeing herself for feminism. Glad she 'leaked' this pic of her also to make her realize she was acting retarded.
If you are a leftist feminist going after these stupid as fuck causes to further a even more stupid as cause, you need a wake up call. That is what her mother was attempting to do. Make her realize that she was going down the wrong path. And public humiliation is the perfect way to cure this type of stupidity. That is why she took and spread this pic of her daughter. Hoping to fix her fucked up head.

The fuck is wrong with you buddy? Kek. That mother has to be euthanized

Cyberbullying is real. Melania Trump is working to stop it.

When did she kill herself?

lmao

You should dieas well, then.

Dumb Bitch.. I Feel No Remorse.

Not me.

we didnt kill her, she killed herself (y)

-Z

>semi-incontinence
how does one develop that from a mental breakdown? they literally solved this shit for old people so why would it be a problem for her at all?

Great now I have a raging boner. And I’m at work.

wasnt she the feminist who crapped and pissed herself on camera? xD
And then posted it online?

who dafuq would do that lolololololololololol

-Acorn

I wouldn't say that here nigga

Niga what? That mither made things so much worse than it was. I'm not for grown people wearing fuckin diapers and yes, she was a complete borderline retard for doing the diaper shit in the first place but nigga no, that mother fucked up.

I do feel bad for her she was pretty and just misguided

So many tough guys in here.

Then why do you keep going?

Would you?

I'm not weak, bro. I can bench 300 lb

Ya if you shit your pants for feminism you should prob drink bleach

It sounds like thats all you have in your small suburban life. I can make a headshot out to 1200 yards, you probably shot your friends dads shotgun once if ever.

Keep trying to make yourself feel more than you really are

Found the whiteknight

lol bench press, real functional.

Everyone on here should die. Myself included.

She has been mentally abused.
Those type of nighttime protective undergarments are strictly for Wetting the bed. 7 out of 10 people that experience bedwetting at 18+ age is due to mental stress, mental abuse, or physical strain.
Obviously, she looks disheveled due to most likely just waking up in the morning. Her hair is a mess and she has no pants on, likely in the bathroom to change. Her 'diaper' looks used to confirm that she does suffer from bedwetting. Her mother most likely caught her changing with the door open and took a picture of her to further embarrass her.
And this picture also shows she peed herself and is deeply embarrassed about it. She wouldn't have want any of those pictures shared but someone close to her shared them
To conclude, she has suffered through mental, possible physical, abuse from her mother

As if you'd see me coming. I can sneak up on a deer and smack it's ass

>looks used
yep

whats the big deal? i wear diapees for fun and im a 24 year old man :3

god damn furry. post your sex fics elsewhere you sonovabitch

>2017
>not heard of thermals
Even more obvious your a kid who probably genuinely believes you can dodge a bullet or some shit. go get some more life experience

Any actual proof other than an anonymous post claiming to be her that she actually killed herself?

im pretty sure it was in the news, she was pretty famous for it

Nice larping, sport. Just one teensy thing.. if you don't learn your contractions, everyone will know you're just two kids stacked on top of each other. I liked that bit about thermal scopes, but it worries me that your mom got you call of duty at such a young age

>rape

No proof cause it's fake news. She was never a "tricked feminist" she was fake all along.

Somewhere between Oct 18-22
Here is an archive of her twitter that I found backing up her harassment and frustration. Her account was removed after she killed herself

sorry i didnt learn literature when i got my BBA to post on Sup Forums, and if i was still living with my parents how could i afford to feed my .338LM?

btw fuk cod battlefield 4 all the way

actually looked decent, would have fucked
such a shame

Looked decent but her mind was fucked. Stay away from crazy

Bruh

just seemed like a broken little retarded
id take that in a sec, but i'm a sad loner loser with drinking problems so it's no surprize ill like piles of shit like myself

Why do you don't English speaking good?

Do we have conformation she is kill or is it just that Sup Forums post?

There were a couple of screencaps from her twitter that her mother posted stating that she an heroed I remember seeing in that thread. Let me find them

I think her mother killed her. Her intent was to drive her daughter to suicide because she was embarrassed and ashamed to have a daughter like ivy doing the things she did. I know her mother's name if it will help bring her to justice for ivy's sake.