Explain a movie plot badly

explain a movie plot badly
3 autists children use their wood to jizz out light on old guys in robes.
1 of the 3 grow up to be quite hot,and we all cum to her now

some old man looking like a homeless fuck tells you that you're a wizard and wants you to continue your life with him

a man searches for jewellery for his fancy glove,kills everyone

Some teenage fucker goes on an adventure with an old dude, a pretty lady, another young guy and a knock-off bigfoot. The wrinkly old fuck has a midlife crisis after fighting an old friend and disappears. They blow shit up and save the world. Repeat a similar plot around 8 times.

a man builds weapons but stops
then builds even better weapons and armor and is a hero now(for killing which he already did)

two retards want to bang while the boat they are on is sinking , this shit goes on for 3 hours

Harry potter

pretty sure it's star wars

iron man

Titanic

A couple of midgets are told by an old bloke to destroy some jewlary

Lol Star Wars

>guy tries to win video game contest with reward of $240 billion, nearly gets fucking exploded because of it

Fellowship

a man with a large chin is forced to stay in a cabin to massacre his freinds who turned into zombies because of an evil book created by jews

Haven't seen it, but Infinity Wars

Evil Dead

evil dead is correct

Overweight dude exploits children's musical talents for personal gain

Boyfriend who looks like a wigger wannabe gangster isn't here (yet) and I'm hanging out with these all these hardcore guys so I'm going to strip in front of them and show them my ass, a lot.

Some guy is rich fucks hot women and basically has it all, except he isn't happy. He just feels empty inside and goes to nice restaurants. A lot of the people he meets end up dying tragically. One of his friends dies then comes back because he was never dead.

a man in a halloween costume is forced to stop a communist who is " in charge " from taking over the city after a juggalo and a coin flipping retard fucked the city up in the previous movie

School of Rock?

DK Rises

yes

Nailed it

Prissy bitch fucks lots of grandmas, and wants a painting.

a fat english man and a slim latino fake italian accents in a post appocaliptic video game movie where the villain is an evil corporate dinossaur who scream " monkey " and " bob-bomb "

that's not even a bad description though

Girl who grows up on an island meets a guy for the first time, talks about her clinical knowledge of male anatomy, hangs with a bunch of soldiers, gets fucked.

The Adventures of Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

Winnie the Poo?

Warrior Woman

i know right ? it's so retarded you don't even need to fuck the sumary up

Bingo

4 faggots get together to fight a big white man in new york with their falic looking weapons

Some kid thinks hes just chilling with the cool kids but turns out he was kidnapped and is put down

A guy quits his job, runs off with a homeless girl, and steals an old man's vehicle. Later, he fails to prevent the old man being stabbed in the gut by his own son.

fantastic 4?

Mortdecai

Ghostbusters

hahah easy

Ghost busters faggot

correct

A god that stops armies fights against a rich guy,but loses as the rich guy throws a rock at him

sauce :P

a stale , unfunny actor plays a man who gets visited by his sister ( also played by him )

ready player one?

Movie about men wearing skirts that was made by a drunk guy who hates jews

Not Mortdecai. On the continent.

the pasion of christ ?

Freedom!

Since nobody got it, sure

Man fucks his wife, a stripper, the wife and the girlfriend of a blonde faggot and cyberfucks also the blonde faggot.

Bunch of cunts are constantly talking about shit and there is this bitch, right and she fucked a dead dude on the toilet or something like that, I don't even fucking...

Clerks.

fuck! I even paid my money to watch this awful movie in the theater.

old deformed man who lives in the sewers tries to rig an election with the help of a bdsm furry to fight a rich emo furry man

two cops, the one hates jews and the other is too old for this shit.

Farmer buys a couple slaves from some traveling traders. Farm boy discovers one of the slaves has a secret message from his sister. The slave escapes to find his old master, and the farm boy follows and learns about his biological father. Cut to a scene where the father is torturing the sister.

Star Wars: A New Hope

I didn't even fucking read the whole thing, you made it too easy

Nobody gonna take a stab at this one? I thought I was so goddamned clever too

Yep. It's a tough balance. Nobody's gotten my other hints.

Awakens. Poor Han.

Hooray!

A briefcase goes on an adventure with a couple of cool guys. One of them has a pretty neat wallet. Pretty much everybody dies.

weirdo furry plays with kids and " stops bullying"

Chick from the sticks goes to the big city to be a reality show, wears a flamboyant dress, cucks her old bf on national tv.

The Last Jedi?

Hunger Games

Transporter?

Pulp Fiction, but not a bad guess. I thought the wallet would give it away.

>Be me
>Lawyer
>have to defend a nigger who suposedly raped a white woman
>Turns out he's innocent and I prove it
>He runs away and gets shot
>MFW

no

that was a good one, i wouldn't have guessed it

got it

Lesbian and paper salesman fight drug dealers

the star crossed lovers Never stopped , an he in a shithole place an she needs help an she happy but he sing song with ape an he gets shot nazis dies

To kill a mocking bird ?

american psycho?

A banker spends a real fuckin' long time digging a hole behind a poster and retires to the beach.

Casablanca?

Godfag and his kids end up at a brothel, turns out it really sucks

shawshank redemption

Yup.

Horrible destruction, everywhere. Man and woman share a romantic kiss in the ashes.

dust till dawn
that savini and his cock revolver ftw

Surprised someone got it.

Harry Potter

Bitch that can't close her mouth and some emo cuck that doesn't wash his hair are trying to get together.

Autistic kid that has necrophilia fetish

Guy in his 60s still works for the government, has a crush on a hot young girl, ends up chasing a bad dog, and his dad dies.

Bunch of colourful guys rob a store but everyone dies

Probably wrong, but I want to say Edward Scissorhands

Reservoir Dogs

Jack and Jill?

Too easy?

Man impregnates himself, is killed by his son, who turns out to be himself.

It was supposed to be Twilight but I guess you're correct to

Colors gave it away, but better too easy than too hard.

Must get something. That one Robin Williams movie with the purple creature

ye