What do you guys think of the new Primus album? I think it's the best thing they've done in a while

What do you guys think of the new Primus album? I think it's the best thing they've done in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

www68.zippyshare.com/v/Jok4wzRV/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IpPG3-2V1S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link:

www68.zippyshare.com/v/Jok4wzRV/file.html

>only seven tracks
ree

Holy shit is this real

Better than the Wonka album, that's for sure.

Like the proggy direction, needs to be longer. Their best since the Brown Album without a doubt.

That title track was horrendous.

Primus sucks

Slowing getting it from Soulseek because I'm an idiot. The first 4 tracks are pretty good. That which is music here sounds better than Green Naugayhde but still not hitting the energy of Antipop. Pity it's a short alumb.

Bump

Well how long are they though?

Primus? Actually called Prime-Ass

primus? more like residents rip off

Listening to it right now. Sounds like Ler has been listening to some Fripp. I'm loving it.

Best since Punchbowl. I really enjoy the prog direction they went with this.

Just wish there were a couple more tracks.

the new album actually sucks minus 2 tracks. they are just trying to do what masayoshi takanaka already perfected. When they are trying to be progressive and softer in their instrumentation it just sounds boring. But i did like when they were doing their usual thing sometimes.
If you wanna hear a GOOD album about the rainbow goblins then check masayoshis album

Loving it

It's shit.

Some of their older material was great but Primus hasn't made anything worthwhile in a long long time.

Disappointed in the singles but I haven't listened to the whole thing yet

This.

Tried looking on SoulSeek, but might be a little early for post-leak files. There's only a few 320kbs and they're all varying in track lengths

>I think it's the best thing they've done in a while
it doesn't take much

primus sucks

First three tracks are pure gold.

I came here to post this album, is the rainbow goblins a common fairy tale I'ven ever heard?

Think it's more on the Dr Seuss level of "fairy tale". It's only about 40 years old, the original book.

Fair, the wonka album was trash

I am really loving the new album after a few listens. "The Scheme" is classic Primus

The Trek is pretty great

I love Primus but fuck concept albums. I listened to this and the bits of potential weaving in and out just left me with blue balls.

This sounds like something you'd hear over the PA in a K-Mart. It's like smooth Jazz. Too cornball for me.

This but unironically

If the worst "review" in this thread is "sucks minus 2 tracks", I'm going to give it a listen. 2017 has been pretty good so far.

It's pretty ok

Just listened to it, The Storm is fantastic.

Definitely the best album they have done in a long, long time.
I do wish they would have done something better with the exposition at the beginning, though.

awesome