>Be me
>First year of Uni
>Make good friends with 8/10 grill
>Really really like this girl emotionally
>Always hang out together and love each others company
>Openly admit to liking girl to friends
>Friends say I should ask her out
>Never do because I'm scared it will ruin the friendship
>Suffer being in love with girl the whole time without being able to tell her.

I'm not in my final year of Uni without ever telling her. We're still best friends but she now has a bf who she is happy with and I'm stuck in an abusive relationship with a suicidal 5/10. Before Christmas she told me she liked me in first year until she met her bf. I still hope one day we can be together. Have I completely fucked up?

yes

yes

OP you fucked up by not telling her. Why the fuck did you have to be such a beta pussy? You should start dating guys, faggot.

Yep, you're better off just cutting your losses and not seeing her or your gf again.
>Suicidal 5/10
>He fell for the borderline gf meme

This

Kill her bf problem solved

>meme
learn words

Gf says if I break up she will kill herself, I never wanted to be with her, I thought it'd be like a rebound but now I'm trapped...

Do it call police or whatever change locks
This isn’t not hard OP

"No"

Classic abusive relationship, gtfo while you can.

Next time you like a grill, tell em
>I likes ya, and I wants ya

Even if they say no, at least you have closure and can move the fuck on. 3 years at university, being wrapped up about a chick? That's top-tier pussification.

I I'm just kinda scared she'll do it, she's tried numerous times and I've had to stop her, I don't want to live feeling responsible

Does your 5/10 swallow ?

Call people get out of it

Then tell her parents, you can't stay in a relationship you don't want for the sake of someone else. You'll just end up leaving her when you're 50 and realize you've been miserable with her for half your life.
Best for everyone if you just do it now so you both have a chance to move on. Seriously bro, you're not the first in this situation, and it's always best to get out while you can.

Occasionally

Wouldn't be wise telling her parents, but that is the most sound piece of advice I've had yet... Thank you user

That kind of behavior is not acceptable. You should break up with her as soon as possible because it's only going to be harder to do in the future. My ex was like that. Best thing for both of you is to split.

This happened to me once, dont worry user in the future you will know anyone else or who knows maybe you will find her again, just keep it up man

You fucked up!

ITT: Beta fag OP doesn't move on an opportunity and thinks about it for 3 years. OP is also too beta to tell a girl he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore, and is looking for some "easy" way out.

Wtf is Sup Forums

this, we all learn from our mistakes nigga
the most importaint thing now is for you not to eat yourself for the shit that you havent done
and apply shit learnt for the future.

I'm willing to bet this nigga ain't been laid in his life and comes to Sup Forums acting like he's Ron fuckin Jeremy

Learn to read, dipshit. Nothing I wrote spoke of me bragging about anything.

For the record, been divorced, got a rad kiddo put of the situation, and date around, looking for that special chick who is slightly less crazy than the rest.

Breaking up with the psycho ones is an ability every man should have.