First computer game you were addicted to. More then loved...

First computer game you were addicted to. More then loved, looking for that game that sucked hours of time you really couldn't afford.
I'm an old fart. For me it was the original Ancient Art of War.

Landstalker

I played a lot with my father's Atari 2600 befire but not that much, games were only arcade at this time

Super Mario 64.
It's sad really how late I got into video games, but it was so worth it and has become a major part of my life.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms II (PC version)

Played for like 5-6 hours a day, for 2-3 years. This game was my childhood.

YES GODDAMMIT
LOST

Day bru you running hammerdin? Or poiecro? Oh I bet it's zerk Barb...yep zerker

Did you play open bnet aka hero editor pvp games?

its a tie between the original rts warcraft, or classic runescape

At least you picked a true classic for all that effort. D1 and D3 were cool, but 2 was really the pinnacle.

Zork and the Infocom games.

I still never beat this game, it was hard shit for a fucking ten year old.

Oh god i was completely addicted to starcraft

This and

Rune Fucking Scape!

Not even gunna lie.
My dad bought a comp and gave this to me a couple months later for Christmas.

Civilization 2

Whoops forgot pic

got addicted to this shit before i had my own pc.
ended being faster at my friends home after school than he did.

this and sim city 2000
and theme park

Legend of Zelda. Skipped school so many times to play that game.

robotron

I went Genghis Khan for NES

I played both, but mainly closed. My best-ever char was a 93 Forb sorc with Tal's, Lidless, Occy, etc. Not great in hindsight, but I felt like a champ at the time.

I had a Zon with a full set of original whites on open, but couldn't do any hacks/cheats/edits/mods of my own, so I frequently got shit on. Drop mods, boss mods, etc were baller though.

King's Quest 4

I almost lost my job at the time when they caught me playing this at work.

Fate of the Dragon anyone ?

Demon trips. Got to see if I can find this now.

You niggers need to learn to read.

Still playing even today and I'm over the age of 30. Got me into IT, computers, etc.

SimCity 2000. I played it for years and sometimes I still play it on DosBox.

Buck Rogers on tape drive colecovision. Used Duck Dodgers as ID. Got so good I could leave it running, go eat supper, and still have lives left to keep playing.

Nice, my nigga. Have you tried OpenRA? It's basically an open source version of C&C and Red Alert bundled together, with bonus features like widescreen support and a functioning multiplayer.

Morrowind. Played many games before that, starting with Duke Nukem 3D, Red Alert, and Rollercoaster Tycoon, but my parents were very stricts about computer time.
Morrowind sucked me in for 8 months. I lived and breathed that game, and spend hours just walking around, stealing everything that wasn't bolted down, and arranging it in my house. IRC I didn't complete the main mission for the first 6 months.