Hello, I'm a high ranked person in the NK army, ask me anything. Pic not related

Hello, I'm a high ranked person in the NK army, ask me anything. Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451af9f69e201a73dfdd4d4970d-pi
youtube.com/watch?v=fYGARF3OoEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why so many nipples?

How's the parasitic infection goin/ tired of using your own poop to fertilize your soil

how do I find the G-spot?

Only serious questions please

Do you know that Kim Jong-hyun is dead ?

Why do people want to defect?

Because they most likely were being persecuted

how come is it possible that you're accessing the real internet? How did you overcome the great firewall? ... You must be fake

As I said, I hold a high rank in the NK army, it's not the same as being a normal citizen

Has the wise leader actually implemented liberal reforms that benefits the people?

Is there any fear of having to go to war without Chinese backing? It didn't go very well last time without intervention.

Starting a war is not in our interest

How many fighting men serve under Kim's command?

Our Leader is slowly allowing our people to "breathe"

It's hard to tell, let's say a lot, but as I said, starting a war is not in our interest

Im sorry but liberal and whyse cant be used in the same sentence

>a lot< is a very poor answer for a "high ranking" person in the NK army. gtfo

We are not obligated to know the number of our fighters, I'd say about 2mil active if you want something more precise

How goes the development of the hwasong 16?

I have no access to any information on the camp

Is North Korea as bad as the west makes it out to be? What's the people's opinion on South Korea? Is posting here a danger for you?

All the American navy vessels in the vicinity should be hijacked and used against them, any plans on this ?

Do you actually think America is your enemy?

Does the communist party really rule over the people there or is it just kim jung un?

Most of our people belive that south korea is a corrupted country that became weak and left the west take control over it. And no, I belive I am not in danger as I did not mention who I really am.

America want's to "steal" our country and we do not want them to corrupt our people

That's ridiculous.

All American would do is give your people access to the real Internet so they can think for themselves.

Instead of being executed for having a different opinion, people should have the right to civil disagreement and discussion.

you are in a high rank, how about ufo and alen technology ? what do you know about it ?

this

Our Leader may take a lot of decisions but he doesn't rule our Nation by himself

If you think that's all the America would do, use your internet and look a little deeper. But please do not take me wrong, we may not like how the american politics work but we do recognise that a lot of americans are good people.

We do not investigate UFOs as we think that at the moment they are not a real threat to our people. But our scientists surely do study some cases.

I am a high ranking member of pizza hut would you be open to a trade deal with our componey. We have a new ultimate cheesy crust pizza that I believe the north Korean people would love. We also have half of wing Wednesday. With 9 different flavors.

Greetings. I am a representative of The Burger King. Feast in my savory flame-grilled beef, topped with thick-cut smoked bacon, American cheese, crispy onions, ketchup, our creamy signature sauce and a fried egg all on a toasted sesame seed bun.

G'day m8, I am the representative of Hungry Jack's. Would you like to feast on our flame grilled, thicker juicier Aussie Angus beef that makes it too good to resist? Served with an Artisan Brioche bun, spicy angry onions, Jalafuckingpenos, tomatoes, lettuce, tomatk relish and a lot lf fucking cheddar cheese m8?

Is the nuke theater rhetoric just a joke then?

Our nuclear program is in place to be able to defend our Nation.

Who does your gov consider to be the biggest threat?

The West

nork rike big hat?peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451af9f69e201a73dfdd4d4970d-pi

What does that mean? The West is not a single nation.

Is Supreme Leader as big of an asshole as he seems? You know, executing people to consolidate power and whatnot.

This video will provide insights into The West:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYGARF3OoEU

>who I really am.
I would have thought a nation as paranoid as NK monitored/logged all outgoing traffic.

Of course it's not, by saying the west I mean the US and it's allies.

Why do niggers nig? Do you allow negroes into your country? If no, how can I move there?

If true, please delete yourself.

So, basically the world.

/thread

No one is executed without a strong reason

What is it about the west that threatens your country? Anything specific?

A strong reason like having an opinion.

People should never be executed for any reason. Life in prison is the only fair punishment because someone might be proven innocent.

>Own a Bible
>Get executed
>kek

Freedom.

I mean, Christianity is dumb, but we probably shouldn't execute the Christians.

agreed

The corruption. We do not tolarate it. We want to protect our culture and our land.

do you poo in loo?

So a permanent one-party dictatorship isn't corrupt?

High ranking official my dickhole. alright zipperhead, what will happen if someone sees you on this website....taking to outsiders. You'd be shot on the spot and your government tracks whatever you do regardless. again, you're horse shit

Your English is too good to be from NK.

How do you want them to find out who I am?

>protect
I don't know if the docs I've seen about nk are accurate or propaganda, but what about all the crimes against humanity that goes on there, like famine and poverty?

No, because as I said, we do not tolarate it. If there's just one side, there will be no wars for power as we are one.

How tall are you? In cm

The people of NK are struggling that's true, but we are fighting agains it.

How do you feel knowing that every country surrounding NK can kill off the all of you if war did break out?

So It's totally fine to "silence" anyone who opposes the one-party state and actually wants to have their own opinion?

Again, as I said, war is not in our interest but if we will have to defend out country we will not think twice.

pls answer

Thoughts on the Otto Warmbier incident? Is that kind of punishment not seem a bit heavy handed to you?

How much contact do you have with 'dear leader'? What is the stupidest lie the state makes you tell people? Is the meth problem really as bad as they say? Do you feel bad that your people are starving?

Is Kim on cocaine, meth or any other drug?

Nothing good will come out if we decide to split our Nation between other parties

That doesn't answer my question

Why not exile them from the country instead?

I know this Op is bait... le NK army guy asking questions. Is true that plebs (98% of population) live on the shit and high ranked fags have internet acces and other stuff.

My question: Now that you have internet, you finally noticed that north korea is a shithole? Probably the biggest shithole in the world. Imagine a lost and putrid town on Siberia... I mean, on Siberia you can get drunk, and laugh of the leader. If you do that in north korea probably the next day you are arrested and condemned to death. Do you like to live in NK?

Are you the same kuck who would suck my cock at the glory hole? Do you still swallow?

How does it feel to have the entire world despise everything you do?

where food

How is the weather going over there in Best Korea?
Has the time finally come for us to enlighten our lost brothers and annihilate k-pop?

>
Every other state with w 2+ party system actually has a functional country with citizens who are allowed to make decisions on where THEY want the country to go. For a communist state, you guys seem really pro-government...

When you going to nuke California?

I can't answer the first question. I wouldn't say to lie but to pretend. I do suffer from seeing our people struggling and meth problem is under control.

How do i become a north Korean?

If you think NK is the biggest shit hole please take a look at some countries and I will give you an example Liberia. And I do like my country.

>Writes like English is his first language

>would literally be risking brutal execution by posting on Sup Forums

>OP is a LARPing faggot

About what I expected.
It is just me or are those high generals' hats like so fucking tall? They look funny on those old wrinkly guy's heads. They look so old. Are most of them veterans or generals from the Korean War?

People of NK share the same goal. And I would disagree with you. Not every country functions well.

Why do most soldiers not wear body armor?

I sincerely appreciate your complement on my english.

What do you think of all the defectors who say the outside world is way better?

>NK
>Communist
lol

Ha-Ha!

You have to look at Liberia... Even niggers from Liberia can escape to Europe. North Koreans that escape are full of shit and worms, lol. Why you don't compare north korea with contries that work?

You literally are accepting that north korea is shit.

kys, good luck searching and killing contrarians to the leader.

bump, genuinely curious if you're able/willing to answer.

There were quite a few high ranking members of the Army that had important roles in the Korean War but there are less and less of them, because time doesn't stops.

Amen!