Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah!

mazel tov!

twat

enjoy living in northern iraq

Do the Jews get presents everyday of this shit

Nah, my parents are too cheap.

Depends on the family. Some do parents give their kids gifts everyday, some only on the last or first. Its a by household thing. It is also dependent on economic standing. There are poor jews after all.

Happy Kwanza!

I have no idea if I spelled that right and honestly I don't care .

>poor
>jew

Pick one. Tight maybe, but not poor.

Oy vey!

Oh I very much exist.

Are you a proper jew tho?

My family is dead. I did nazi that coming Anne Frankly I'm furious.

Isn't this the sign of that poor weiner whore wanted to kill All the jews but actually the only Person he really has killed Was himself?

Yup, had Bar Mitzvah and everything.

Actually, I think Bar Mitzvah presents was the most money I've ever had in my life, and I'm in my 30s

He managed to kill 6 million jews though

And millions of burgers, commies, and limeys.

>He managed to kill 6 million jews though

kek

then you can't afford to be jewish.

Yup, he's got the top score for 72 years by huge margin.
Try to beat that!

Well and what did he do except hiding his gay ass and his rotten teeth in deep bunkers?
Yeah, exactly, nothing

Happy Hanukkah

Well, at least he tried to save germany.

He tried what?
To safe germany in your oppinion means to get burned down the whole country because since it wasn't strong enough to fight the whole world it had to die.
His words.
You, sir, you are a Gay cocksucker!

Hitler never wanted a war, he just wanted to make germany a better place for germans.

Hitler was power hungry and broken. I doubt he even really hated Jews, he knew he rile the people as Germany was treated like shit after WW1 and he had felt the effects first hand and probably hated the rest of Europe

Of course he hated jews, they were responsible for ww1.

He not only wanted the war but He also needed it because otherwise his economics had failed. The whole strategy was build on the premisses that there will be war and new Land.