Brutal wwyd thread. Reply for replies

Brutal wwyd thread. Reply for replies

what's wrong with you

post your face OP so we can be brutally honest.

I found a pic of OP

Fuck I want to eat watermelon now

Would invite to a glass of wine, but it‘s only grape juicy. Huehuehue. Thats how this thread works right?

Did you spot a nigger in the background?

Slap her cunt till she cries and fuck her? Wwyd to her? No animals or death please.

Would stab an ox and shove her into his guts as the animal is still struggling. so hoooot

You made me spit my drink

Hold her head under water until she makes me cum

make her play kotor with no medpacks

Right? It looks like she found the perfect piece of the fruit. A piece of happiness

Yeeeeeees

Here's another pic for the reaction image. Seriously though, how would humiliate the hell out of her?

Strap her to that column in front of her, naked and then rape her viciously as I rake her skin until most of her skin is bleeding and it stings like hell. When I´m done I´d leave her burning in the daylight and still bleeding with a sign there for any man that comes by to rape, spank and cum on her as they like.

She needs to have someone abuse her like that. If I found her like that I'd slap her on the cunt until she cries before fucking her.

Hold her underwater while me and a few friends stuff her holes. Make sure she only gets quick breaths so she can stay awake while we fuck her holes. Cum all over her then leave.

You´re being too soft on her, but the scenario is hot nevertheless. Do you actually know her or anything?

I'd like to see her tied to my bed and forced to take my cock. I'd make sure she gets to suck all her pussy juice off it on regular intervals so she knows exactly what she tastes like. After I finish inside her I'll leave her like that dripping so that she gets to think about what a whore she is. I'll come back every so often to tease her and keep her awake and then invite my friends over to take turns fucking her pussy until it's raw.

I knew her a while back but I haven't talked to her in years because I've moved. I still follow her IG and twitter though.

Throw her down on a bed tear that bikini off and choke her with my dick till she pukes fuck her till she passes and and get my friends to fuck her to till she finds out she is gonna get pregnant

I would cuff her hands in her back and rip that bra exposing her boobs, next i would open her legs and open her pussy lips, she would start begging as i push watermelon pieces in her pussy until her vagina cant hold more. turn she an fuck her asshole while she cries, cum inside. Later i would pull the cum of her ass and the watermelon of her pussy on a glass and force her to drink.

She looks like a rich white slut out in the country. I'd tie her up in the woods on her daddy's land and fuck the shit out of her. Once I've used her pussy I'll let the football captain know where she is so his team can fuck her after practice.

Fuck her petite body on that position and when I´m about to push her hard against the mirror so she sees how she´s being a slut as I slap her and pull her hair.

Keep fucking going

Get these girls drunk. Wait until they go to the washroom together. Follow them in with a few of my friends. Close the door and lock them in with us. Me and 5 other dudes fuck the shit out of these drunk bitches for hours. The next morning the janitors find them covered in cum and barely conscious. The photos and videos of them being fucked have gone viral

You nailed it dude. and did a favor to the local football community. damn.

i would feed her shots all night. i would watch her as she begins to lose control and slip in and out of consciousness. with her being barely conscious, i would offer her a ride home. as we're driving home, i notice she's completely passed out. i slip a few fingers into her pussy, slowly working each finger deeper and deeper until i'm knuckle deep. i pull off to the side of the road and walk to the passenger side. i open the door and bend her over the seat with her now exposed pussy sticking out of the car. with my phone in one hand, i brutally fuck her tight cunt as her limp body is pushed around on the passenger seat. with one final push, i go balls deep as i unload thick ropes of cum in her now swollen lips. i wipe away the cum from her pussy and position her back in the car. i drop her off at home and tuck her in bed with a pussy full of my cum. the next morning she thanks me for taking care of her not knowing i used her body like the fuckmeat she is.

I’d fuck her spread eagle while I hold her legs straight and suck on her tits.

Choke that bitch until she pass out, make some tattoos in her body, "Anal Bitch" in her rear, "Cumbucket" in her forehead "Little whore titties" in her chest and "Horny Bitch" in her cunt. I would fuck her ass raw a couple of times, but always cumming in her pussy, i want to get this slut preg. Before leaving i woul left pushed some of her make up tools in her ass and pussy, also she would be tied and blindfolded for daddy to find out his whore daughter.

Favorite pic of the day, I´m saving that.
Also: I´d take her from the front this time and push her back against that drawer behind so hard she screams in pain and things fall off the drawer as I fuck her pussy as fast and deep as possible and bite her tits. She´d wake up in complete pain the day after wrapped only in that flag(whioch would be soaking wet from her pussy juice).

Why did that pic get deleted? Is there some rule against nudes or something?

Replies for replies faggot bitch nigger.

Who wants to see her titties and ass?

I´d use her necklaces to choke her as she sucks my cock and struggles even more as she swallows whole loads of cum and the rest goes on her face. After that I´d pull her hair as I fuck her from behind until she screams. Got more of her?

Write a reply first. People that post pics but don't write replies are the cancer that kills these threads.

wwyd if you found her stumbling home drunk?

Thank you for killing this aweasome thread samefag

What would Sup Forums do to my girl

Call some guys to destroy her ass with a double penetration

I'd slit your fucking neck open and drink from it.
I'd fuck her pussy from behind and slap it each time she cums. She'd be wearing nipple clamps and gagged with her panties the whole time.

Shes pretty cute, would throw her down on that bed and tear her shirt off to see her nice perky tits. Id also pull her little shorts off and grab her by the bad of her head, making her suck on my hard cock. Id make her gag on it if she could take the whole thing til it was nice and slobbered up. Then id flip her over on the bed so her nice tight ass is sticking up, pull her panties off and rub my dick on her pussy, teasing her for a minute, then id slowly put my dick inside her deeper and deeper til I bottomed out. From there id fuck her hard and fast while holding her back down and pulling on her hair til I came inside her. Id leave and never talk to her again.

Heres my slutty girl in the tub

Whoever is flooding this thread with drawings needs to make their own damn thread before I make them suck the fart out of my ass and gas them like the fucking jew they are.

Good she’d like that

kys

I´d pretend to help her and then rip her clothes off and throw her in the shower. I´d shove my cock deep inside her ass while I finger her pussy and bite her neck. After I came inside her ass I´d push and hold her by the legs against the wet wall and fuck her pussy so roughly that she hurts her back with the friction. I take some pauses cum on her body and when I am done with her pussy I make her shower using my cum as soap on a strange position(with her head and back against the floor as I hold her legs up) and eat her pussy.

gag her mouth with a cumsock & use the air plug pressure to suck literal shit out of her ass
is that what u were looking for

tell me

Tke her as she is slepping, lower her shorts on the ass and fuck her ass while fingering her pussy from inside her shorts as she screams on the pillow and I make her bouce on the bed and bend her back with each thrust. I´d fuck her so hard she´d have trouble sitting and back pain for a long time

spread her cheeks & fuck her asshole until her eyes bleed

y would her eyes bleed?

Because she's watching this thread get raped.