You have ten seconds to name ONE thing better than 'Andy Sixx's Creamy, Steamy...

You have ten seconds to name ONE thing better than 'Andy Sixx's Creamy, Steamy, Dreamy Logs' ™ SLIDDING down your fucking throat.

>Protip: GROW UP

When Luke goes slidding down that space SHAFT into space after finding out Derth Vedder is daddy

>designated
>forced
>op is fag

Bump your own thread every time it's about to 404

I'll drop in to see if you do, and remind you of your faggotry
Better luck this time

>pic related

You're supposed to alert people to spoilers you twat. Now I can't get into Star Wars

1. Secure op
2. Use a speculum to open op's butt
3. Using a big funnel, pour hundreds of baby spiders into op's butt

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Advance in age a little

Slidding the log up butthurt Sixxfanboys anus chutes so it goes down the throat backwards

I'm saving that pic

Mmmm...fwuffy wub nummin poopies!

Kek

Hey OP, just checking in
Here's a potted plant.
Pic related.

To any new fags, placing sage in the option field is not a down vote. But doesn't "bump" the thread causing OP to shamefully self bump.... Which is funny.

Just a suggestion for future reference

Triple the amount of Andy Sixx's creamy steamy and dreamy logs down OPs throat.

Is smiling Andy less mature than normal andy?

>You have ten seconds to name ONE thing better than 'Andy Sixx's Creamy, Steamy, Dreamy Logs' ™ SLIDDING down your fucking throat.
How 'bout some STOUFFAH's lahzannnyah slidin' down your throat, givin' you tha energy to kneel for tha anthemmm?

sage and orcs

To Sup Forums's daycare with you, child.

That moment when BVB fans realize Andy Sixx's steamy logs are more pillar than he is

Hey! NO silly pictures in log threads

What is it about Andy’s logs that makes them so great? Anyone care to explain?

sage

couldnt be an worse than his so called musak
>listened to 10 seconds once, got a brain tumor

Awwwh, I'm sagh-ry user, did I innerupt yo dinnah of STOUFFAH's lahzannnyah? Here, lemme sprinkle some more parmesan ohn top o'it. Pretend it's added flayyyvoh of white guilt. MMmmm...

I hate this fucking meme so much, I'd curbstomp someone if they mentioned it in public, you shitheads better fucking stop. Saged and Reported

Arianna Grandlog!

Come on child, to the daycare

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

as frozen lasagna goes Stouffers isnt that bad.
>Marie Callendars is god tier of course

Counter Saged

saged

Do you just repeat that same reply, over & over & over? What are you, 10?

Moar Orc breeding pics plz

Lol

I see this thread every other day, is this stuff cringe? It's just done so bad
Like see lad and that pear guy. Just gay

I can grace this thread with a bump

Sage
/thread

Bump

Haven't had Marie Callendar's, yet. The Michael Angelo's brand is fucking delicious but I think it's a regional product only. I've had "STOUFFAHS" and that shit is definitely nigger tier. The commercials are appropriate.

get a life

I remember seeing a infograph that elequently and scientifically explained why Andy Sixx’s logs are important to the medical science field. I didn’t save it back then because i was foolish and had not yet realized the greatness of his logs, but perhaps one of you know what i am taliking about. Please post it if you have it so that i may be enlightening once again.

>I hate this fucking meme so much, I'd curbstomp someone if they mentioned it in public
More like you'd stomp on the curb outside Wendy's while growling if you were in line inside with your mommy getting tendies and someone mentioned it...

its three kinds of cancer rolled up into autist
>shit shops seriously learn to layer retards
>no subtly at all even for Sup Forums
>spamming it knowing they are just about the most useless faggots since the old days when christfag was shitting out 20 threads an hour

Ehh stouffers is better than the Walmart brand Great Value but i hear ya
>used to eat frozen shit like that all the time when i was living on neet bucks

This one user?

I'd kick your ass if you were here

just sage and post traps and orcs it makes them go full sperg

Where can I get some?

Not quite. I already had one myself. The one i’m speacing of had to do with how his creamy logs could be used to descover cures for numerous diseases. It was truly, an interesting read.

sage learn to shop faggot

/aco/
two or three trap threads running in there

Can anyone gift me a game off Steamy please?

nigger tier work log fag try harder
>op unironically thinks its sad lil peep died like a junky faggot

How delightful, puts me in the Sixxmas spirit!

How is that not a spoiler, pissbrat?

Having all my nails ripped out by the roots.

Kill yourself for spending all your day posting cancer.

>2017 knowing who this Andy Sixx faggot is

Cuck

sage its not just for soup

What's that? A log for ants?

I’m not sure about any of the other log posters, but i’m enjoying both the logs and naked ork lady pictures.

please sage all log threads?
you got it user

Would you?

Kek, this is the answer!!

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALOG???

Log up boe or the sixxer gunna getcha

dubs logged

His dick cheese?

your arteries are clogged from eating so many of his creamy, dreamy, steamy logs and you are long overdue for a heart attack. have one you fat fuck. grow a bit.

>InCase
That’s some good taste you have there user

So buttery...

Post above mine that user need to have summm STOUFFAH's lahzannnyah! Creamy meat anh cheese to go down like a loggg.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Andy Sixx log meme. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of human digestion most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his logs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from human feces, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike log memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the creamy flavor in Andy's logs, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's delicious log sliddes down their throat. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a creamy log tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within SIXX IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Anyone know it this legendary picture still exists somewhere?

Let’s play a game guys

Dem some LOG suckin' lips if I ever seen um'. Some BIG LOGGGS as dessert aftah eatin' some STOUFFAH's lahzannnyah!