Leave 2018 to us

>Leave 2018 to us

1/11 ain't bad

>Micah Richards

What happened to him? He was actually good for City for a while.

i know he was in lazio for a year

Was looking to become a mainstay in the side uncer Mancini, then he suffered a long-term injury (He had loads of those) and never managed to get back his performance. Went to Lazio for a year and never really started.

Then he went to Villa, got relegated. He was always one of my favourite players, he went to the same 6th form as me and sometimes hooked me up with cup tickets.

Fiorentina

What happened to Reece Oxford? I thought he was supposed to be good and now I find out he's on loan at Reading and never gets any playing time?

Is that Jay from the inbetweeners?

why are the English such a butt-ugly bunch?

Remember Freddy sears?

Gavin Hoyte plays for Trinidad and Tobago now, lel

Literally whom.

He was good for me in fifa 12

>implying based Sam Hutchinson wouldn't be Chelsea and England captain right now if it wasn't for his fucked knee

means that he's the most succesful players of that team. Walcott is shit

>an Italian newspaper did the same thing in 2007 for the 2014 World Cup lol

>being good at 19 isn't the same as being good at 27

Who would have guessed?

what the fuck

Funnily enough he was probably the best out of all of the people on that lineup he just got fucked over by injuries. He legitimately could have been national team tier.

lel isnt michael johnson the guy who signed a 40k/week contract with man city and immediately stopped giving a fuck and got fat

No it was constant injuries, see he was legitimately top tier. He got fat because of depression at his life amounting to nothing.

>implying jose baxta wont tear the pl apart in his homecoming as as soon as his drug related suspension ends

>yfw the phrase 'midfield Balotelli' for Pogba is actually unironical

Where are all the Southampton players?

>Ben Amos
Literally who
>Sam Hutchinson
Literally who
>Michal Richards
Already washed up
>Gavin Hoyte
Literally who
>Robbie Threlfall
Literally who
>Dean Parrett
Literally who
>Michael Johnson
Injury killed his career
>James Henry
Literally who
>Theo Walcott
Eternal teenager
>Jose Baxter
Released by a League One side for doing drugs
>Scott Sinclair
Is he still a thing?

He got injured all the time and eventually just quit to become an estate agent instead. Shame, he was quality.

>Rickler
>Tagliani
>Paonessa
literally who
Oh I just realized that Forestieri is the guy that whips in the cross for DEEEEEEEENEY

WERE FUCKED LADS

Sinclair is doing alright at leltic tho? Although that's not exactly hard

what game is that?

R O S Y
C H E E K S