It's 2k17, I think we need to establish, rightfully, that jews are white

It's 2k17, I think we need to establish, rightfully, that jews are white.

Also we need reparations from white men for the holocaust, the other holocaust when we got blamed for the plague, the other-other one and Egyptian slavery

That's like saying Italians are white. It's just not true.

Just imagine how a Jew would respond to this

b8'ing this hard

But you are white.

But Italians are white, so are jews. Not Asian, not African, not Arab.

We need to unite white brothers.

No need to hate Jewish people, they are white.

Even the black jews?
Since when has religion been an indicator of race?

NO.

We have been classified by supremacists as non white wrongfully. In this modern society this have to change. We are white. Black jews is a meme.

But color does not lie.

Oy vey, back to the oven with ur half baked bullshit

If you're an actual jew though, from the original stock though, you'd be middle eastern, not white.

Jews have high iq like whites because they are white. You should fight the good fight against lower iq races like Arabs, niggers.

No modern jew is Arab. We hate them. We are white 99.9%.

So you've gone full circle and have become a white supremacist jew?
That's male feminism levels of stupid.

Almost all jews take pride in being white. The only reason some of us don't show it publicly is because of people like you. We are white, obviously. All we ask is: please accept us.

Why take pride in it though?
I feel no shame for being white, but I feel no pride for it either.
My race has no bearing on my self esteem or accomplishments.
Stop being stupid and get out of the footsteps of nazis.

The nazis killed our ancestors. White killed white, they were wrong . We, all whites, need to be together now instead of fighting our civil war.

So what you learned from the holocaust is that the wrong people were being killed?
Fuck I hope you represent a infinitesimal minority within jews.

At least 50% of Israeli youth stands by this . Have chat with one and you will be convinced. We are invaded by Arabs mostly and niggers. Uniting as whites is our stronghold and we have pride in our genes.

Asking an Israeli anyone, who hadn't been out of Israel without a mossad security team would be asinine, you guys get more propaganda about Israel and jews than the rest of the world does.