What's your favorite Ramen recipes?

What's your favorite Ramen recipes?

I like to do stir fry veggies and then add cooked ramen noodles, soy sauce, and stir it up.

>chicken flavored Ramen
>chop up a couple of pieces of leftover chicken
>add a little cayenne pepper

Mine is salt, pepper, soy sauce and Worcester sauce.

poach eggs as ramen finishes
add cheese and hotsauce
fin.

ghetto as fuck but tasty

Creamy chicken ramen with mayo, tuna, carrots, celery and kraft singles

YOU get the fuck outta here....

Like that. Would you eat?

Pound of bacon

I like a classic Ceasar´s salad, just dry uncooked ramen noodles mixed into it.
Crunshy as fuck.

I do the same, but instead of cayenne I preffer a shit ton of pepper

I like adding water.

It’s gotta be Sweet Sundae Ramen.
>pic related

Soy Worcester salt pepper ginger and sometimes sweet chili sauce. Depends if I want some spice or ot

being a poor(ish) fag for a while I have a few:

this is good but I heat frozen 'asian mix' veggies in the microwave (doesn't water down the ramen as much as if you just tossed them in while its boiling). It's got little corns in it!

>or

Boil cheap beef ramen in plain water, then add the dry sauce pack after you drain. More like a lo mien with no liquid. Really good with plain potato chips

>or

Boil ramen in sauce pack, ~1 min before its done put an egg in. If you stir it, it gets like egg drop soup. If you don't and let the egg cook on top, it's more like a Pho.

If you want it MEGADELUXE ask for a dehydrator for christmas or bday or buy your own. Also get a mandolin slicer if you can aford it. Buy lots of fresh stuff when you can afford it (peas, carrots, celery, broccoli, etc) and whatever is left over slice into small pieces and dehydrate. Put in a baggie in the fridge and throw a handful of dried veggies in your ramen.
>That $40 dehydrator got me through college

I like to add a scoop of peanut butter to chicken flavored ramen, it's really good. Makes it kinda taste like peanut pad thai

I like cooking beef or bacon tgen mixing the fat and juices with water which is used to boil the ramen.
Sometimes i might hard boil or fry an egg and add it with the previously fried bacon after straining the ramen.
I might add some kind of vegetable sometimes.
And sometimes curry powder.

Shin spicy ramen with added peas, cabbage and imitation (or real) crabmeat. Put a slice or two of American cheese on bottom of bowl before pouring soup in. Also poach an egg in there while the noodles cook (that should be basic standard practice).

Sounds wierd but is very popular like this in Korea

also do this with left over beef or bacon

add chopped up hot dog and an egg. slice of American cheese on top after it is ready

I lost to this as I have not lost to anything in quite awhile.

Thank you, user.

drain and add 1tbsp mayo 1tbsp of favorite salad dressing

>Boil water
>toss in two eggs wait till they cook
>put in noodles
>add half a packet of flavoring
Wait till its done than enjoy

Nope. WTF would you turn ramen into macaroni salad? Philistine.

The flavor packets are always too small.
They shoud sell ramen and flavor paks separately.

its ghetto food with poisonous chemically extracted b-vit packet flavorings??? why not keep it ghetto

can you turn a whore into a housewife?

Probably but why would you? You don't pay them for the pussy, you pay them to go away after.

then we agree! disposable trash should remain as such

uh none. ramen is revolting. spaghetti is as cheap and far more satisfying and versatile.

Italian Ramen faggot

This Shin Yun ramen shit right here..

boil according to directions, take out like 75% of the broth, add in soy sauce and any form of sweeter Asian sauce (teriyaki works good). add sesame seeds and seaweed to top.

dericious

ur wild

texture is incomparable

You can have a light lunch with ramen for $0.35

Or you can be a smelly meatball and eat that fucking gross ramen knock off for a million dollars

it's the same price for cheap dried spaghetti

Holy shit the level of autism on display here is off the charts
Kys

You're easily the funniest guy here

>ramen costs the same as spaghetti
>holy shit the level of autism on display here is off the charts kill yourself

it's over

you'd pay the same price

add a little pregant teen pee

Beef ramen siracha and grated Parmesan.reminds me of my ex cheesey and spicy.oh did I mention I mix the noodles with my dick.i do her miss so

Hmmmmm.salty and sweet

Put em in toaster. After its cooked till small stains of black noodle appear, add Sugar. Boom, perfect.

I call mine Diablo ramen.

ramen with chicken broth, sliced Portobello mushrooms, sliced green onion, 3 tbsp Frank's red hot sauce for the cayenne and 2 tbsp of Dave's insanity sauce for extra kick.

guaranteed to clear up any constipation you might be suffering from.