What teens react girls do you wanna fuck?

what teens react girls do you wanna fuck?

>teens
>wanna fuck
MODS!!!

>Giving those money hungry fucks at REACT money by watching their shit.

No thanks

sixTEEN
sevenTEEN
eightTEEN
nineTEEN

All legal dipshit.

>sixTEEN
Not legal in New York... or most states.

>Jew York

16 is legal in most states.

>what teens react girls do you wanna fuck?
None of them. I am too old to have consensual sex with underage girls, and too old to want to have sex with 18/19 year old women. Also, I am married happily and have no interest in extramarital copulation. Also, people under the age of 23 aren't people yet.

you're factually incorrect. 16 is the age of consent in most states, not 18 or 17

>wanting to fuck your old hag wife whom you banged over 100 times and are sick of fucking

Nobody can replace Jeannie

It was my understanding that most states had it at age 18. New York has it at age 17.

Haha. You are so funny. You inserting the word "Jew" into New York. Comedy gold. Where is your trophy?

all of them

legal in my state. fuck off faggot

Is your state fucking Mexico?

Indiana. Mexico isn't a state nigger

NJ has it at 16. Suck it you fags across the river.

Moar react bitches

As a 23 year old, I can confirm that I wasnt a real person until 8 days ago, and neither is anyone else unless they're 23 years old or older. Certainly my 21 year old fiancée isn't a real person, and shouldn't consider herself a real person. Although I previously believed this to be true mostly because she's a woman, I now know better; it's because she's under 23. Fortunately, thanks to this poster, we all know better now. I feel like I speak on everyone's behalf when I say "Thank you, , for your incredible insight and wisdom on this topic."

Who the fuck watches this normie shit?

LOL I KNOW RIGHT? WHAT A BUNCH OF NORMANS DROWN THEM ALL I SAY RIGHT?? LOL RIGHT?