Okay fags

Okay fags.
I made 4 BTC within the last 3 month, startet with 0.3
I´m not a professional cointard, but I had a lot of time studying the matter because I was ill almost all the time.

I know a shit ton about cryptos and have a alt winrate around 80%.
I don´t give away any coins, but because of boredom I decided to waste 1h to answer your crypto related questions.

When will the bubble pop? This can't last forever.

How do I make as much as you

How did you make 4 BTC from 0.3? If you're a gambler, fuck off.

Nobody knows, but 90% of alts are rising without a good reason, btc beeing stable a few days now, very suspicious, saw 3 mini bubbles burst, don´t give a fuck because only few k and on to the night all time high.

The best you can do is making money with alts, as soon as the bubble begins to burst, sell everything for btc and after everything settled, you can buy all those juicy alts for cheapo ass prices.

Thought on BTC scalability problem ? Do you think increasing block size is a long term solution ? (BCH)

check out ion should blow in the next few weeks

Sell high buy low, altcoins dude, hundrets if not thousands are out there.
I mostly watch the charts on coinmarketcap.com

This is all a gamble, chucklefuck.

@OP I currently have XVG, XRP, TRX, STRAT, REQ, NLG, LTC, KIN and ETH. Bought most around august, most for ~$50. Total invested so far: $400, current value: $1400.
Thoughts on these?
Also thinking of buying some more LTC, and rebuy some BTC (bought 0,01 for $50, sold for $150 and put that into LTC and XVG).

I think it is necessary for coins created to offer daily transactions like you would do with you normal money. BTC is not made for that many transactions, the creators see the OG BTC as long term investment like gold.

New coins that get release mostly have bigger block sizes for a reason.

Lite coin is going to be huge IMHO. The whole physcology behind new comers flocking to bit coin will be less appeling as its price soars. People will want to own nice whole numbers of a coin. Lite coin is just that.

ATM alts are gaining like fuck, go blind throw a dart on a chart, buy alt you hit, happy gaining.
srsly, as long as you are not a complety retard and see the signs of a pullback, it´s hard to loose money right now.

My coins atm. steem, xrp,golem,tenx, siacoin,XLM, all these coins gained at least 50% within the last days.

at least 50% of my money I made mit lumen.

I´ll stick to my TenX, because rumors say they have a big announcement in january. I dunno exactly what, but I heard from several people I trust on bitcointalk.org

Wouldn´t bet on it blind, but a thing I will defenitely have an eye on.

t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=458627683

Which exchange are you yards using. I my self use quadrigacx because I'm a Canadian faggot. But it's restrictive because they only got BTX, ETH, LTC, BTG and BTC. I'd like to branch out to other exchanges and tried. But they are all so fucking slow to verify my account. It's frustrating!

Don´t trust the fag.

I'm using binance, got tier 2 within 3 days.

I tried A LOT, it freaked me out, i stayed with Bittrex.
It´s the best platform I found, have 22.000$ in alts in my account which freaks me out a bit because all those exchanges are not secure at all, but If you want to gamble a bit and react quick to changes, you have to take the risk.

Most of my btc on my ledger nano s, so i´m less paranoid.

Actually the easiest to buy the top 3 coins for me was anycoin, but I only recommend for beginners and small amounts, because they take way to much for the transaction.

I don´t know this coin, still 99.999% sure this is scam.
Rule No.1 don´t trust any fucking one, all indian scammers.

>XVG
You're going to make it. I myself have close to 500k verge coins (and a few others). Startet with 1000$ now have 25k+. I'll continue to hold everything for at least a year and then we'll see. But I'm confident verge will hit 1$ at least one day

What do you think about iota?

I only bought them recently, just have 940 of em. I'm a careful player, and don't have much cash I don't mind gambling with.
Hoping my KIN will be worth something someday, got 500k of those. And I have high hopes for TRX.

It´s a superb project with a skilled team, for long term investment you can´t go wrong.

Look up a crypto called TRONIX, my 500 dollar investment is now worth 4k in a matter of a week

Srsly guys, we are now in the easy golden time of cryptos, it´s like the early broker days. I honestly think it hard right now to not make profit, if you have some start money, a little brain and some balls, you should be able to make a little fortune out of it.

In a few years when everything is controlled by the big companys we will look back, thinking:"Damn, those were to good old easy times, when money was made easy as fuck."

That´s a really good investment sir.

I own 0.07 BTC and 1.5 ETH. Should I switch some to iota or do a whole new investment. I'm not big or well spread, pretty new although I do know my fair share about the technology behind it.

Your right

It’s really cheap right now. It was literally not even a cent a week ago now it’s like almost 5 cents

*you´re

at least once a week theres a coin almost worthless and has the potencial to increase 1000x in value. They exist and if you are really lucky, you can hit the ETH-like Jackpot.

I do mostly short to mid term investments, so I´m not that experience with IOTA what I see as a good long term inv.

But I would always hold btc instead of ETH, the past shows, ETH was good until it hit the 400$ barrier. since then it made very little profit compared to btc.

Yeah, my closest friend already made 100k+ even though he already lives from it for one year now and cashed out a few times. We're trying to see who gets 1 million first :D
I will never cash out again before it's a good sum. I've sold RADS worth a few hundert thousands worth for 200$ some time ago and if I'd kept all the ether I'd be a multi millionaire. But that was 2016 and I would never have thought to see ether over 10$ or btc over 10000

Okay guys, have to leave, good luck on your investments, I will be back if I hit 10 btc, would be awesome.

Nobody did my little fag :D
I won´t sell 1 satoshi until btc hit´s 100k, I decided to become rich or fuck everything up.

Hmm, any tips I should convert my ETH to?

Yeah me too. I've always said I want to start a business after university (already did open one but nothing big) and always said I'll work til I have 3 million and then live the FIRE life. I kinda want to die everyday atm but I hope one day I can just say fuck it an concentrate on my other goals

Which software wallet should I use?

Not OP, but so far I'm pretty happy with Jaxx.

any in depth strategy or just looking into alt coins and buying and holding?

What the fuck, last week i sold over 600 XVG for barely 50,000 Satoshi because i thought it was doing shit. Now i could have sold it all for 0.00183457.
Fucking hell this happens every time i decide to sell. i swear I'm cursed.

How much Verge do u have ?

how do i even start up a bitcoin adress? how do i buy bitcoins and where? how do i sell them? how do i convert them to real money?

give it to charity and killyourself, those threats are borning now

What do you think of XRP? Will it rise?

Go to bitcoin.org

or just get good alts that have a real life use like power ledger and dont worry at all

What do you think of XVG coin? Im thinking about buying back in

everyone in this thread should google runescape party hat effect

What site do you guys use for buy/sell crypto values? i use coinbase but have only btc eth and ltc, i want to invest on more crypto values

I buy on Coinbase, then send it to my Bittrex wallet to trade. Theres hella different cryptos you can trade on there

Only 640, bought for $40, kinda late, but I'm hoping it'll soar even more.

buy high sell low, classic.

op, this

thx user!

Mfw i almost bought 2 Litecoin when it was at $50-60, but never did because all my money was on stuck on paypal

>now its almost $400 for 1

Anyone can hook me up with a bitfinex invite code please?

I don't think litecoin has advantage over other alts.

Nice man, i bought almost 2000 for only like $10 back in early Sept.. Sold half of it back in oct, and then sold the rest a few days ago. I only sold because it was staying under 0.01 cent and didn't think it would ever rise. But fuck of course it suddenly rises right after i sell off lmao.
now I'm thinking about buying some back. i think most/all current cryptos will soar. We're in the pioneer days, and i believe you'll make decent gains with that. Good luck !

move on. There are literally dozens of those same opportunities right now.
In the last few days you could have made the same money with verge or tron

ironically enough i sold off all my verge the other day before it rose too lmao, but I've made $300 from a $60 investment the last week already. So i can't complain too much. I think i might put some money back into verge

What small cryptos do you guys believe will make huge jumps within the next few weeks/months?

and why?

Crypto pump group

7D7jhk5

WaBi will be huge. Really small supply, just was listed a few days ago has a real world company behind it with a finished product and the market cap is under 100k --> room for growth.

I predict > 10x gains at the end of 2018

Same goes for dent.

telegram?

What's a small, easy to mine coin that might moon? Bytecoin good?

Discord

electroneum

Bump

Xvg you just run off your web browser. You missed the boat on vertcoin. Komodo is going to explode soon and still around $3-4?
I bought into the CanYa ico hoping that pays off nice.

My $6k invest is now worth $22k and most of these coins haven't mooned yet. I believe ill be pushing a milli by end 2018 with some luck. Diversified over 20 or so alts. Not counting my btc, eth or ltc

What do you think about this https : // jsecoin.. com/o/?a=41181 ? You get 0.12 just for signing up but im clueless on cryptos

how do I join? I have never used discord.

discordDOTgg/(invitecode)

what about xrp?

how do buy coinz?

Go to a coin exchange (website). You can find a list of them on bitcoin.org

I got 40k hodling the shit out of this one :)

Do you think I should jump on the EOS ICO or invest in IOTA instead?

nice, what did you buy them at ?