What actually makes you happy nowadays?

What actually makes you happy nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQwpfbHFQnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No jokes? Alcohol, music and tv shows. And food and snacks.

i can smell thousand post containing the word weed

Being alone in silence.

photoshopping my sister's face into boy CP then beating my dick like it owes me money

Being asleep

not a lot, gonna struggle through 2018 but depending how bad my depression gets Ill probably kill myself after that

make sex

Spending time with friends, music shows, gaming, taking care of my plants, work even, and once or twice a year an lsd trip and/or good molly roll with my closest bros. Life is good.

fantasizing about boys using my body mostly

also music and weed lmoa

Knowing it will all be over soon

drugs

It feels like almost nothing lately. Video games are just to stave off boredom, drinking is to forget how alone I am. Sometimes I'll find a show that I like and I'll enjoy that for a brief while, Ash vs. Evil Dead was really good -- but over now. Sometimes I'll get sushi or wings, I like those. But It's been a loooooooong time since I would say I was happy, and even then it was all just a lie anyway.

sincerely, my gf... If she would ever leave me or dump me... I would be so destroyed... and yes, weed is one of the things that make me happy. but these days I tend to detest weed selle

nys fagget

This right here. My death will come soon and I am happy thinking about it. I hate myself.

Good food, friends and the faint hope of not having to be alone for much longer

She's gonna leave you for someone like you who isn't a stupid pot head kek

Good, I don't even know you and hate you, arrogant piece of shit

Working out and spending time with friends

Drinking and having a good time with friends.

hey, i can do that and have similar interests

I got fired from my job for a dumb ass reason in October, and I have been unemployed since. I am married with two young children, and I was the bread winner. I have a business where I can be self empmoyed at home, but I have been slower than I thought at getting going with it.

Either way, I have been happier in the last two months than I have been in a long time. It is so nice to not have to listen to some cock fag boss telling me to do some shit I have zero interest in - something that did nothing to benefit my own life, other than giving me a paycheck.

I had gotten to a very low point in my life, and now I am just glad to be out of that slave situation. Working a job is just not me anymore and had not been for a very long time. Probably the best thing that has happened to me.

my kind of guy

Gaming and my girl

jackin off, learning new things, making money, entertainment, food, and hard work

Hanging out, sex with GF, silly .io games.
Can't really say that I am happy, though. Not sad either.

Music, good company or being alone and exploring new places. LSD and weed makes it all better.

Drugs, mainly. Sobriety is the scariest thing in the world. Besides that, just doing whatever man. Life's good enough I guess

Booze for starters. It's one of the only things that hasn't lost it's appeal or novelty on me yet after years surprisingly. After that I'd say sex, but with someone I know or trust. One night stands or someone I don't really care for is just boring as hell. After that, I guess athletics, and being part of a team for the university I'm at, that's also pretty neat and heartwarming. Other than that, it's just a dull drone until one day I've dealt with enough and finally off myself.

How am I arrogant?

working hard - seeing fruits of my work.

money

snuggling with girls

sex

some drugs

singing with friends

working out really, really hard

A nice beer in front of the fire

You're depressed because you keep procrastinating. Kill yourself right now.

bleh.. I got really, really tired of booze and weed.
You spend money, become dumb and eventually cant forget half of the night.

m8.. I got so much more done after I dropped all that shit completely.
To make sure - I was really big drinker and pothead for a long time...

Arrogance to reply back as well, Jesus you make me sick kid

youtu.be/jQwpfbHFQnc

>I'm just gonna type words

Please kill yourself as well. We can make a suicide pact.

u seem like a chill guy 8/10 i would hang out

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

Literally nothing. Im spiraling fast. Hopefully in the next two months ill have obtained a .44 and spattered myself in bathtub. Im ready to go.

Look at this faggot
>arrogant greentext

Sup Forums has been the only thing to make me happy in the last 5 years.

weed

I agree user. I am sober now. I have been for the last 11 days. I feel awful.

>/9gxXEnW

Nothing. Two last years it feels like someone is forcing you to eat shit.

Peace of mind. With that it let me enjoy videogames, weed,riding my bicycle and my girl. I lost that now and really can only enjoy riding my bicycle.
Peace of mind.