So my mom ordered a package on Amazon and our upstairs neighbor stole it...

So my mom ordered a package on Amazon and our upstairs neighbor stole it. We have no evidence so it's our word against hers. What do we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

crabrevenge.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go up there an rape them? What sorta question is that, user?

Murder her.

call the police with the produced receipt on purchase and confirmation of shipping date / shipping time

it might not say your name on it, but you have evidence that: it was sent to your house, you paid for it, when it arrived

You get Amazon to send you a replacement and leave a note on your neighbors door. "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" Written with cut out magazine letters.

this

What makes you think she stole it?

>Order package on Amazon
>Somehow lose all evidence of shipping order on amazon account
>Somehow forget email password so can't see reciept

what?

> it's our word against hers
But you are on b/ so YOU lie

Call the police. If in America tampering with the mail is a federal crime.

Next time you order from Amazon, and it shows up in an obvious box like that (Amazon box, Amazon logo tape, et cetera), carefully open the box FROM THE BOTTOM, take out your stuff, and replace it with however much cat shit you can possibly find. Then leave it outside your door where lowlife upstairs neighbor will see it.
Also, begin placing anonymous calls from payphones to your local PD narcotics investigation division alerting them to a meth lab set up in lowlife's apartment.

1- Get an old Amazon shipping box.
2- Put a snake in box
3- Leave box out front of your door and wait for the screams

contact your local congressman and ask to pass a Purge bill

>call the police
>tell them you saw your neighbors steal it
>when confronting them they banished a gun
>???
>dead neighbors

Put on a mask and beat her as punishment. She has no evidence so it's her word against yours.

Their doorbell rang. She went downstairs and I heard her talking to someone. It's a 2 family house so we share a front hallway. She thanks them and takes the package. It was one of those Amazon plastic bags so I heard it rustling. Later that day my mom got a notification from Amazon that the package was received by a person.

When my mom asked her about it the neighbor cunt said she didn't get a package. My mom asked about the doorbell ringing and cunt answering it. Cunt said there was no one at the door. She definitely stole my mom's shit

This

What was in the package?

I have no evidence that she took it though. I know she took it but she'll just say Amazon lost it or someone else stole it or something

It was a shawl that was supposed to be a present for one of my mom's friends

Tell your mom to go buy her jelly dongs at Adam & Eve like all the other moms. Then she won't have this problem.

Serves you right for ordering from Amazon.

But seriously, tell Amazon it was never delivered. If a proof of delivery was obtained, say it wasn't yours. If it was left without a name/signature/address then it's the sender's/courier's problem.

The "Amazon Logistics" guys here in UK are usually Euros/pakis/blacks and they leave packages wherever - in full view of passing cars/pedestrians, on windowsills, doorways, even in the wrong persons doorway or porch. Their security is shit but they have 150 packages or so to deliver in 3 hours so I don't blame them really.

But what will they be able to do? There's no evidence that she's the one who took it

Receive packages at a secure location instead of your shitty apartment building.

Set up a camera at the door and order another package. You'll have her on video taking a package and then talk to her again asking if she stole the package. This time record her without her knowledge. You'll have evidence of her taking the package and evidence of her lying about it

his wife's head?

It's a 2 family home in a white suburb

First part works but I live in MA so recording a private conversation without the other person's knowledge is illegal

What the fuck is a two family home?

So it's just one home that you share with people you don't get on with? Or a house split in to 2 flats?

Sounds shit. Maybe do like the other user said and get stuff delivered to another location if you can't trust your crackhead neighbour/housemate.

Don't do this, stuff you buy on Amazon is actually bought from small sellers like Ebay, they just send to to Amazon (usually) so Amazon can ship it themselves. It's one thing to fuck over a corporation, another to fuck over some dude who was just trying to sell an ipod or whatever.

What the hell kind of bullshit law is that? Well then ask her about it and then if she denies it then show her the video and confront her ass about it. I bet she won't do it again

Go break their legs and kill their dog

You're mistaken. Don't compound your error with further mistakes which you'll regret.

Was it brought via ups or something? Then ask the company to whom they gave it

some dude who sells ipods through amazon

How the fuck do you know he's mistaken you dumb fuck? Sounds pretty cut and dry to me.

Post pics of your mom’s tits plz

Buy a tile tracker and make a decoy Amazon box with one of those and a fake package inside attached to it, call the cops when it's stolen and give them the gps tracker as proof before the neighbour discards it, or bait her to film it, or any number of things that shows guilt, or buy a cow tongue and stick it in an Amazon box on her doorstep and write Return it or you're next?

the box should have the name and adrress on it

lynched anyone today, have you?

tell amazon, get another package.

story doesnt pan out. get better at making shit up

make a fake package, fill it with a gps tracker and human shit. let them steal that -- call cops.

>What the fuck is a two family home?
>So it's just one home that you share with people you don't get on with? Or a house split in to 2 flats?
Kek, are you retarted?

Why do you even suspect her in the first place? Your word alone might be enough to establish probable cause and allow them to search her residence. Especially if you saw her taking it.

just make a claim on amazon,youll get your money back. setup a cam later with some empty amazon boxes that have rocks or shit inside and sue the neighbour or kill her.

>being this foreign
I love how eurofags think they're smart and then say something this stupid.

Except he didn't see her take it. He says he heard the door being answered and heard a bag rustling.
The neighbour says they have no knowledge of either so he could be mistaken about one or both things he believes he heard.
Is that what he thought he'd heard at the time or what with hindsight he now thinks he heard because the package is missing?

Right listen up i work for P.O so ill tell you what u wanna do

>go to amazon ask them to if the package needed confirmation on the parcel
>if not your fucked or phone customer care for after that

>if the parcel was tracked/ signed for did you sign for it ?
>if not ask for the current signature to the parcel and make them aware it is not your's
>send them a photo/piece of evidance of your Signature
>ask them to either give you your money back for not handing the mail item directly and or say i would have to be forced to take legal action

yada ya tldr: ask him to fucking give it back and or just phone amazon and let them deal with it

The doorbell rang. She answered it. I heard voices and she said "thank you" before closing it.

When I asked her the next day she said she answered the door and there was no one there. Why lie about that?

What are you talking about? Those houses are completly normal in europe.

Side note if its in merica
then fuck that get it delivered to a PO box or even your work

But you said here:
That your mother asked her about it, not you.
Are there any other parts of your story you'd like to change at this point?

Then why couldn't this faggot piece it together?

Sure. My mom was the one who heard everything but I felt like telling the story from my mom's perspective would be weird. The story is still true. My cunt neighbor stole my mom's package. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant

If you sneak up behind her, you can hit her with a stick.

I don't know, but how do you even know he is european?

Because he called it a flat.

Case dismissed. OP has no credibility as a witness he's systematically concocted a tissue of lies to implicate someone else and keeps changing his story.
The whole thing is merely weak supposition and hearsay

Time to handle business.

Incorrect. It's only illegal if a 3rd party records you without your knowledge. It's perfectly legal for you to record your own conversation.

K

When you start a mail theft investigation with UPS/FedEx/USPS - one of the first things they do is ask the driver where it was delivered, and for a description of the person receiving the package.
Since drivers work the same route daily, it will be the driver who gave it to her being questioned. If she has any outstanding features or anything memorable about her, more than likely he can give a fairly accurate description of her because they keep electronic delivery logs so he’ll know which residence it was delivered to.
From that point, the delivery service will usually contact the driver and see if they can retrieve the package, if it is safe to do so. If not, they usually contact the local PD and initiate a mail theft report and give them all the details.
If you’re unwilling to do all that, then contact Amazon, tell them your package was stolen, and when they refund the money or ship a replacement, ask for signature verification. A good driver will ask for ID to do this, that way no one but you or your mom can sign for it and accept it.
As for the neighbor, give her live, poison resistant pubic lice hidden away in a nice bed blanket package she can steal - crabrevenge.com

No replies? This is gold

>banished
Get out of here gun and never come back!

Bit of a brain fart - Amazon will either issue refund OR ship a replacement, and if they ship a replacement...

Massachusetts is a 2 party consent state, Matlock

tell your mom to not be such a lazy fuck and actually go out to the store to pick stuff up instead of sitting on her fat ass all day

Samefag

OP here: ordering some Nest security cameras. I'm also gonna get a glitter bomb shipped to my address and have it addressed to my mom. Once it gets here I'll set up the cameras and put the glitter bomb in her mailbox. Hopefully she steals that too

So IF she did in fact take it, she would have to sign for it... Ask Amazon who signed for it retard

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

You don't have to sign for 99% of packages and even still she wouldn't sign her own name

Just entered thread