Is childbirth really painful? Or do women just need to fucking get over themselves?

Is childbirth really painful? Or do women just need to fucking get over themselves?

Go get a doll about the size of a baby and shove it up your ass. Does it hurt?

Femanon her I pushed a baby out of my clown hole (1st child no drugs gas and air only) and it wasn't that painful at all honestly the stitches afterwards were a lot more painful

OP is the only person it doesnt hurt for

ive had a several woman say its not as bad as others make it out to be.

whats funny is only humans get all screaming from giving birth.

That's not where babies come from, user.

Seen three births. Gets easier it seems but looks pretty painful all the same. Never was I happier to be male.

My wife had 12 hours of labour, it was living hell, however, as soon as the baby is out, female hormones takes over and they say "that wasn't even that bad" after screaming in pain for several hours. And this is the body and brains method of making women want more than one child.

It is also why you can't ask a woman who has already given birth the question and expect a real answer.

i always think it's very impressive that people can do this without throwing up everywhere.

yes, and some cum from it

WEBM OF CHINESE WOMAN FARTING A CHILD ON CONCRETE

Read the bible, it clearly states that "women will give birth in pain" as a punishment for Eve's sin...

Nah, they're just complaining because women complain about everything. People have been having kids since there were people, it's as comfortable and safe now as it has ever been. Women just like to be put on a pedestal, and there only argument against it is "Fuk you you're a man you can't understand muh plight."

And I know what I'm talking about because one time before a 15 hour flight, I ate roughly 5lbs of Sbarro's then didn't shit or get up for the entire flight. I had to shove a spoon handle up my ass to get that shit out -- way worser than having a stupid baby.

vitamin C loaded mothers give birth before arriving to the hospital

Is that kid dead?
Not moves
That color

Having a baby is way worse than having a dry log up your ass

Painful for who?

You weren't there, you don't know how hard it was for me, you could never understand the pain I went though, how dare you doubt me! Evil, monster, pig!

underrated post

Kid is likely fine. Newborns are often blue, always bloody and sometimes not breathing.

When born with forceps the head can look misshapen, almost alien. Soon recovers.

Films/tv with newborns are always at least a month old.

Would you agree that you along with all women who give birth are now ruined and will never be as tight? Also do you believe you are cursed like the Bible says?

aaah

Top lel

It can't be that bad otherwise nobody would have more than one kid.

>Read the bible
lol no, fuck off

Women exaggerating shit so they can feel like victims?

That's impossible

>The Bible

Wife had 3, ZERO meds during, before or after. Honestly, she only seemed to be in mild discomfort thre hole time, and always claimed that she has no idea what other women are complaining about. That said, we both think there are a lot of factors, and some likely have it much worse than others. If it wasnt for thr headache of raising such a family, she would have a dozen.

You try squeezing a human out of a place like that

Trips of scientific fact.

milky tits really are the best, damn.

trips of truth

you wouldn't be reposting that if you looked up some of the "contradictions"...they're really really stretching most of the time and it doesn't help hurting what's already an easy case to make by obviously lying with bs facts

>Studies have shown that men's pain threshold is actually higher than women's

Basically it hurts more to be kicked in the nuts...

Honestly my wife gets off on me fisting her and I have huge fucking hands. I've been elbow deep in her pussy. I have often wondered if her giving birth to our daughter really hurt or if she was getting off on it considering my fist is bigger than my daughter's head when she was born

>Or do women just need to fucking get over themselves?
DING DING DING!

Probably tighter now tbh due to the stitches not childbirth but yes I am cursed with an adorable terrorist running around
>>in b4 nigger
>>white single mom

They sewed you shut? Probably for the better if you are having kids out of wedlock and burdening the tax system