Wwyd to my friends mom? I' sniff her dirty thongs regularly when I'm at their house bc her hamper is in the bathroom

Wwyd to my friends mom? I' sniff her dirty thongs regularly when I'm at their house bc her hamper is in the bathroom

I'd love to suck her toes, I bet they're great

How many have taken home

Moar

Yeah me too, I've sniffed her heels before and jerked off into one of her dirty socks.

3 pairs that smelled so strong like her asshole I had to steal them I have an ass fetish big time. The rest I just suck on and nut and put back in her hamper. Occasionally there's a pair of work out pants with her crunchy sweaty inside just how she peeled them off that reek like sweaty pussy and ass from her workout

Posting the ones I stole

Name?

im jelous wish I could sniff her shoes. Sounds like a dirty bitch, i like it

All Victoria's Secret she doesn't own any other brands of panties

I'd suck a fart out of her ass

any chance you could hide a camera in the hamper and film her on the toilet?

In what state does that bitch live in???

I could try it idk. Would probably work. Do any of of guys think she could somehow smell my Cock on her thongs before she washed them and know? My cock is hard constantly when I'm at her house

Montana why

Nothing, plain curiosity, what a beautiful woman. I has a friend with a Hot mom too, and he hated when friends told him the fact. How do your friend takes It?

My main goal is to have a night where she passes out drunk on wine and I want to sneak in her room and bury my face in her ass, take videos of fingering and eating her asshole

No he goes crazy when kids talk about his mom

Keep it coming mate

How do you have that Many pics of her lmao

Name of the bitch?

Who thinks she takes it up the ass?

So Hot man

I wonder if it turns her on that her panties are going missing; you should keep taking them and see if she starts planting them. I don't know how you could prove she is doing this though

Yeah I've thought about that. I'm his best friend and the only one evil at their house regularly, and his older brother doesn't live there anymore. So she would know it was me unless she thought her son might too

Lol I think she knows. Women aren’t that stupid. She probably think it’s her husband but her kinky mind wanders of sometimes and think if it’s her son ... thinks about that rarely but for sure once while her husband was pounding her pussy she thought what if her son would do that

Think she's ever "cleaned" his room hoping to find a missing thong of hers in there?

This bitch loves selfies lol

Billings?

I wanna start cumming in her make up or jewelry boxes. Any other ideas for what I should do? I also want to try to steal her phone for s brief sec if she leaves it out and go rub my boner all over it

Yes fuck, steal phone And search for sorry stuff

Cum in her make up? Jewelry boxes? Ok now I’m sure. You know her only from maybe work or some shit like that. You’re a basement stalker obsessed and pretty much a creepy loser.
If you were home at hers you’d take pics of it especially the bedroom and of her from the back. Anyway it’s cool

Does she seem like the type that would have nudes on her phone of herself?

Which city from montana dude?

Bozeman.

Name?

Michelle

Does she have FB?

Moar pics man