I’ve been wanting to become a full fledged faggot for a while. Only thing is...

I’ve been wanting to become a full fledged faggot for a while. Only thing is, I’ve never flirted with/hit on a guy in person. Any tips on how to flirt with guys?

Bump

let them know you like it in the ass, turns most guys on.

Lol not only looking for sex though. I wanna start dating guys cause girls got fucking boring

Still need to be some physical attraction. What you want is somone who is your best friend, and also happen to share a bed with right?

do like i do, syave body and use lotion for a month. watch youtube for maekup tips. go out in trapmode and let the guys flirt with you

I'm female, but I have a bunch of gay friends. All I know is that they have this thing of eye contact. Usually guys don't lock eyes for as long as gay men do among themselves, and that's how they know they are gay without having to ask each other. And I know that gay guys are pretty kinky and straightforward. You wouldn't need to carefully flirt with them like you do with a girl, like filtering up shit that goes through your head. Also most of my friends have a fetish of fucking straight guys. So if you are a first timer, I think that alone will work to your advantage. That's all I know.

Thats all I know, Logan. Thats all I know.

I wish I knew this eye thing you're talking about cause I just want a qt3.14 bf but I'd feel so stupid trying to flirt with a guy and him be straight and tell me to go fuck myself.

My face isn’t feminine enough for that, it’ll just fuck with my self confidence
Very much so
Hhmm, very helpful.
It wouldn’t really be my first time so to say though. I’ve only ever gotten a blowjob from another guy when I was 17 but I didn’t return the favor.

Make friends, hope one is gay.
Or meet gay people, hope one can be your friend.
Find people irl or online and talk to them, chat them up, spent time corresponding get to know then and let them know you. Who knows something might blossom from it.

>wanting to become gay
Then you admit it's not something you're 'born with/as.'

it can be. seriously watch videos. makeup is a magical thing. my face is squared out but with makeup it has a feminine look

It's like, when you are straight and you see a guy walking by, you look at him for like 3 seconds. Gay men look them deep in the eye for like 6.

They just lock eye contact a little longer than straight men do, but not too long to look like some sort of creep.

The less you present yourself to be "a flaming faggot", the more success you will have. At least the gay men I hang out with go crazy for other gay guys who present themselves to be men and not some weird hysterical dude that jams to Lady Gaga. Keep a manly posture and don't behave like a huge fag, basically.

>the year of our lord two thousands seven and ten
>guy still 'carefully flirt' with girls
Holy fuck, grow the fuck up. I let a woman know my body is ready ten minutes in to a conversation. You need to drop the head games when you turn 15 and just start asking for dick/vagoo. It's not that hard.

I think she means there’s a certain “look”, like they’re eye-fucking you while you’re having a conversation.

There’s this flamboyant gay guy that volunteers at my college library and I’ve eye-fucked him plenty of times whenever I’m asking him for help. Now that I remember those conversations, he did always bite his lip at times and smiled a shit ton. Hell I’m gonna go tomorrow and try flirting with him

>holding your male asshole open for a penis is straight
WHAT

I always knew i was into guys, never said i wasn’t. I meant that I’ve never fucked or dated another guy.

how exactly do you let them know your body is ready ten minutes in?

Yeah! That's basically what I mean. They can eat a straight guy's soul with that look and traumatize them for life hahaha

This. Don't be a fag. I hate that word outside of Sup Forums, but here it fits. Guys want a man to cuddle up to, don't be a bitch.

eye thing is not really a thing around my place. if you make eye contact you dont turn away untill you leave sight. the one to look away first is the sub of the situation

Weird

I’m not openly gay tbh. I present myself as a normal guy. Only my close friends and family know I’m bisexual

Im only gay cuz i have a big dick
my own dick betrayed me

You don't have to go yell out your sexuallity to the world every 10 minutes or attend parades.

Nah, that's too weird man. Just look at them, like you would if you were straight, except count to three, mentalize the words "I want to fuck the living shit out of you" (should last for another three seconds) and look away. If they are interested, they are gonna try to make conversation. If they are not the type who takes initiative, they are still going to reciprocate the look. So then you approach them. If they don't look at you for as long or like you looked at them, that means either they are not interested or they are not gay.

Can we turn this thread into a gay experience thread? I wanna read some of your experiences with another guy so I know what to expect/do when the time comes

what part of the world?

I don't know? May we?

But really, just ease into it. If you're actually gay it will be natural if you're not it will be horrible.

>mfw this attention whore cant resist posting "im female" even in a gay thread

How about a guy who likes cock but has no sexual or romantic interest in men. Wat do?

Well, motherfucking fecaloma, I'm on a gay thread. I can't be giving the guy advice on gay shit if I don't let him know I'm not gay and I'm not a man as a disclaimer.

Sissy cock slut. Lots of "straight" men are into that.

gays are wack. what is the appeal of AIDS and shit dick?? im confused

Probably soul searching. But the bandaid method would be to just hook up.

your gender isnt relevant in the comment that you posted or in the thread. shut up and get out, attention whore

>implying aids magically appear in a closed releationship between to clean men.

You sound sexually frustrated. Stick your finger up your ass. You might feel better.

>implying "AIDS" as it is described is a sexually transmitted virus.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Well sadly you will find most homosexuals want to be bottoms and give head, only 10% are tops, so it will basically be you trying to get fucked but the other guy trying to convince you to fuck him instead. Also you can get free drinks and usually cocaine at the gay bar

nice retort, attention whore

I sorta consider myself bi, but again not romantic attraction so bi doesn't really work as it implies it.
>Probably soul searching.
I have. I honestly tried very hard to like men, not just cock. But I don't even like the way they smell and I can't stand kissing. I don't like body hair and I love tits and the shape of a woman's body vs a mans.

Rape them

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

wat do guys?

OP is literally gay, and quite literally coming out of the closet, I cant just call OP gay; saying that OP is a faggot is just inane observation

Cant crack on OP for being a faggot but this post is so pathetically autistic, its literally a guy who is to fucking autistic to pick up dudes he wants to have fuck him.

Same here, I don't want to snuggle with dudes or kiss them, just like to have sex with them. I am also meh
Ga racist but do like to fuck blacks but always nervous I will get herpes or AIDS or get robbed, so don't do it often

I should note the main reason I sleep with blacks is they will top or get head and white guys almost always want to be the ones getting fucked or say they will top you or want to get blown then all they want to do is suck you off....it is so frustrating

>Same here, I don't want to snuggle with dudes or kiss them

And so many are into that. I honestly can't get hard when they do, which sucks.

>so don't do it often
A good idea user.

Also fuck or get fucked by?

Here.

Ah, I see. Yeah it is annoying. I have a wife when I want to fuck someone. Fucking a man is just not my thing. I guess a passable tranny may be OK.

is it pretty easy to get a femboy or twink to suck your dick off of grindr?

Actually HIV is a sexually transmitted virus. AIDS is a condition.
The fact of the matter is gay men tend to be less inhibited than straight men, or more promiscuous, if you will. Anal sex without a condom is more likely to transmit HIV due to lascerations in the anal cavity. Even if two guys have poliamorous relationship, have multiple partners, as long as they use a condom, they should be fine.
The way the world is today, I'm actually surprised you still have the notion HIV is a "gay virus".
It might have spread in the gay community in the 80's due to sexual freedom, but it's not the 1950's anymore. Straight women and men today are no longer monogamous to each other and most think condoms are contraceptives, when that's the least important characteristic of a condom. Which leads them to put their lives at risk because "I can just take a morning after pill later or have an abortion if that doesn't work". Condoms were made to prevent diseases and should be used at all times. You'd be surprised how many people I see at the ER that are not gay and yet are HIV positive.

I bet you have bigger tits than I do, fatso. And my clit is probably bigger than your penis. Now shut the fuck up and go back to minecraft, beating your meat to Facial Abuse, or whatever it is that you do.

Go to hell. You are not gay. You cannot join the outcast group.

>You are not gay
I know. I have a cock fetish. Which sucks, because cocks are attached to men.

>Any tips on how to flirt with guys?
Are you attractive? If so, you don't need to really do anything. Guys are horny and want to have sex, there are no real hoops to jump though. Start conversation and be blunt about it.

>And my clit is probably bigger than your penis.
Holy fuck that's hot.

This kinda seem to be the opposite of what OP is after. He seem to be looking for a long term loving relationship.

Yeah I derailed it a bit. My bad. Take this, it's kinda gay. Kinda.

>my clit is probably bigger than your penis
You can fuck me with a strap on. Or i fuck you with a strap on.

I'm thin though.

No it's not a virus and never has been. This magical disease has been reclassified in the USA five times. The qualifications for being positive vary from nation to nation, as do the tests which all come with documentation that says other tests are needed. Less than 5% of AIDS charity actually goes to finding a "cure". Instead they're given types of chemo daily to ward off the magic virus, which only increases risky behavior and secondary STIs. We're told we need to be genetically modified to get rid of AIDS. It's a total scam from top to bottom.

I know that feeling, which I could find a cute Thicc woman with big thighs, a curvy butt, large breasts and a small to medium sized penis. But really trannies cant stay hard.

WTF is a cock fetish? This is brotier mental gymnastics. Can't you just have a friend that lets you blow him every now and then.

>But really trannies cant stay hard.
Where did you get to try one?

Same as a foot fetish. When one part, and only one part of something is arousing it's a fetish.

Gay implies romantic and sexual attraction to men, not just one part of them. Which is why I don't say I'm gay. Too many implications.

Flirting is for girls, fags just fuck in park toilets.

/no homo

I'm just gay, vanilla as can be. Maybe I'll ferish out later in life. Idk, I just like regular sex. But that's understandable to a degree.

Imagine how his hot mouth would feel on your throbbing cock.

cut cock?
uncut cock?
white cock?
black cock?
all cock?

Cut, white > black but not by much. Don't like veiny ones though.

Though in the end if I'm horny enough any will do. I really want to suck on a small one though.

Craigslist, it is not too hard, just have to treat them like a slut and they love it

Im a fag and all I do I walk up to a Cutie at Uni, say some bullshit about liking there style or something like that then BRIEFLY chat then ditch, leave them in a fog of want, then repeat but amp it up each time you talk start touching them like a normal person would not like an autist. what you want to do make them want to seek you out, one they start you have two choices friend or more mate.

Ah. I'm not a fan of topping unless they are very passable. Oh well.

do you want to top or bottom?

i'm a bi top and i pretty much hit on twinks the same way i hit on girls — just much more obviously. gays are so much more straightforward about if they want your cock or not.

pic related — OC.

I was bisexual when i was younger. Fucking guys was like shooting fish in a barrel. I could bat way out of my league with gay dudes. I was fat and could still fuck fit as hell girly dudes. If you act even half way straight talking gay dudes into sex takes zero effort.

Fuck I’d love to creampie a twinks ass.

I’d like to alternate between being a top and a bottom. I’ve read some sissy captions before and they’ve made me want to get pounded good and hard.

Post some dick plz

here.
i'm this dude

Dude, I would bounce on your dick for days.

Is frooting normal between you gay ppl?

glad you like it.
think you could take it all down your throat?

She had better replies than you. You seem like the attention whore.

Is this why some guys make eye contact with me and I feel shy afterwards. I always look away. Also, I’m not gay.

no eye contact is normal when having a conversation or just being around other humans.. grow a pair..

moar of him, he's gorgeous

Is it gay to suck a dick if i dont swallow?
Asking for a friend

>not a virus

>HIV stands for Human immunodeficiency virus