India is a joke

India is a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@4.60097,-74.0836922,3a,75y,54.77h,71.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDgRK-F7csYnxL8IWHCwqUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/beep-final
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's fractal. To India, Somalia is a joke. To America, India is a joke. And to the rest of the modern world, America is a joke.

Most Americans, like Indians, do no travel abroad. So they never realise just how inferior their country is. They're convinced that what they have must be the best there is to offer, or at least close. But certainly not 17th best.

Most funny thing is how easily those dirty garbage monkeys are triggered..

triggered namaste detected

Bullshit. You can't eat human brain.

looks like detroit

That's downtown Detroit.

google.com/maps/@4.60097,-74.0836922,3a,75y,54.77h,71.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDgRK-F7csYnxL8IWHCwqUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

No, its a country, jokes usually make you laugh, India just makes you cringe.

it's cooked you retard, plus you can even eat fresh brain but you have a chance to get infection of yours

As an America, this triggers my sense of nationalistic pride, however the OP pic could easily be a street in Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, etc

Even cooked it's risky, dipshit.

Feeding cows to cows caused the UK mad cow disease scare in the 90's.

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/beep-final

"x scared brits 20 years ago"
Yeah, you really got my attention with that one, buddy. Were they feeding the cows cooked brains? hmmm?

What's your point you fucking retard?

Do your own research into it.

Mexicans eat cow brain. I seen documentaries of niggers in liberia being cannibals and eating people in their gangs if they fuck up. They would talk about eating the brain to gain their knowledge and how it "makes them stronger".

Well, you know more about it than I do. Were they feeding the cows cooked cow brains? If they weren't then your comparison makes no sense.

What makes America worse than any other first world country? Have you seen Europe lately? Most of their famous cities are littered with "refugees" living in tents that will mug or rape you if you get too close. It's no different than walking around Detroit at night.

The issue is, eating the brain of your own species seems to be dangerous. The bits of cows that weren't being sold (brain and such) were being ground up with grain, or whatever else cows eat. It had to be cooked to kill the bacteria. Raw meat would just go bad really quickly.

To an American, Europe looks like Detroit. It's fractal. If you were in Detroit a picture of India might look like somewhere else to you. Get it?

Stop reading right-leaning scare articles and go travel you simpleton.