Interracial couples should be neutered

Interracial couples should be neutered

they make a great couple and their baby is beautiful

You are part of the problem, kill yourself faggot

I kill nigs for fun, 20 confirmed kills

You're mad because he's 10x better looking than you and drowns himself in white pussy. Go to Sup Forums and cry more

>Interracial couples should be neutered
As opposed to OP, who is self-neutering.

I fuck pussy everyday faggot

what do you consider a race? based on your request, would a korean and chinese couple be considered interracial? what about mexicans? Mexicans are already interracial, do they get a pass?

Im just mad that they usually make some ugly ass lookin kids, big ass gorilla nose on some blonde curly headed mulatto little chimp of a child is fuckin gross

So why make this thread?

Aw, what do you mean? What a great-looking couple. Don't be jealous just bc you don't have a banging SO op.

nd they still wouldn't look as fugly as u user.

that's a flattering self portrait, user. i'm glad u have the courage to show yourself.

4/10, you're trying your best :)

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

Because I'm an insecure fag who likes posting this stuff for le max trololols

I think you're right and they all look lovely. I wish them happiness and joy

Never

the only interracial couples i accept are this kind

R I C E D

t. Chink

why are you a racist?

Autism

Go to /cuck/, xir

Oldfag here.. been with a PR/Black mixed girl for 8 years, met in college, I'm white... she's really chill, a gamer, doesn't bitch much, puts out regularly has more education than I do. (never finished my degree), some things we are awesome together and some things we are not, she is not as ambitious as I am which is my main issue... too much hate int he world Sup Forums be different

OP your the problem with this world. Go fuck your self

I agree.

You need to be exterminated!

Can white people just die out already? The world will be so much better when they go away.

33 year old German white male reporting in. Blond hair and blue eyed. Actual citizen of Germany, not some aryan-boo American LARPing fag.

Very successful in finance and am married to my 29 year old Japanese wife. Have two kids and a good house.

Fuck anyone of you peasants that isn't on this level. It is like you are arguing about how you should only have one flavour of ice cream.

Fucking retards.

Interracial people are hotter

>never finished my degree

>has more edumucashun then I do

Get the fuck out of here with your retard opinions. You are absolutely cancer to the world. You are such a loser at life that the best you can attract is some dumbass puerto rican (the niggers of the hispanic world) and half negroid trashcan pussy? That pretty much says it all.

Keep calling your "ambitious" dipshit. Big word for an obvious dumbfuck, and your combo of "no taste" I'm sure is working really well for you. Go get back in line for food stamps you cockroach!

brothers we need to stop this

>better
Literally 90% of all advancements in mankind, inventions, art, etc., occurred by whites.

What's it like to have all those extra chromosomes?

I could see that.It takes someone that is either really hot or really something special to be able to go through other racial barriers.I'm sort of jealous at guys that can flit through any kind of girl they want. White,black,Asian,brown, whatever. I'm curious by nature and want to try different things but I don't got that sort of ability or good looks to charm any girl out of her panties.

It is wrong. It is not pure to mix.

good job failing your people
keep justifying your life choices
you have 2 kids and are stuck and your life is over and now you want to tell us what to do (like you???)

what a loser you are
hitler was right, btw
you'd have been killed for your weak lil beta genes

More like white people stole all that shit. Doesn't matter anyway. White men are such pussy beta bitches that no one wants to fuck them so there wont be any left soon.

Fuck off.
Fucking retards that don't live here. I will fuck as much pussy as I fucking wish and I will fuck whatever colour strikes my fancy.
Little manlets like you are down at the bottom of the evolutionary totem pole.

>Interracial people are hotter
Not according to every single study that has ever been published in scientific journals. It is the exact opposite. I'm a nignog btw. If Whites weren't the best looking, how cum I wanna fuck all their women and dgaf about my nigresses?

You make zero sense, but keep telling yourself up is down.

Whites should breed with everyone. With a little white blood in the mix you can make a fuctioning member of society with any savage. Its for the good of the world in the long run.

My people?
The fuck you talking about you autistic twat? I'm my own man.

Got 40K in the bank? No?
Get on my level, trailer trash.
I will keep on churning out as many kids as I fucking please.

Only weaklings like yourself have to find identity in a crowd of fucking retards like racists. Keep on getting cucked, scooter.
How's the struggle to pay your light bill? Or does mommy and daddy have to help you with that?

A hahaha hahaha

>>nignog

Yeah, sure you are.

Bro, Germany is lost. Sweden is 8x as cucked. America got a reprieve from the invasion with Trump, but you can bet your ass the next president will resume cultural enrichment as normal.

Cucked Canadians and their flamboyant faggot of a PM are lost, since he's literally paying ISIS fighters to come back.

Everyone except the States are making "Islamophobic" comments criminal. Wrongspeak, wrongthink. It's 1984, to a T.

It's okay to be white, because we're one of the last generations.

same old squawking...what kind of person partakes in this same conversation again and again?

if u admit that theres no hope then y are u against interracial?

>>>>uses 1984 as an example
>>>>>>>has literally no idea who wrote it and why
>>>>>>>>>would shit himself if he knew the poltical stance and social justice ideology of the author.

Americans are so fucking dumb.

>nigger confirmed

seeing the bigger picture

If I'm already diagnosed with cancer, I'm not going to go around microwaving my nuts instead of doing chemo.

Cute kid

It's not ok to be white.

White power, brother!

was orwell nigger?

Well aware of Orwell's leanings. Doesn't change the setting and theme of 1984, you troglodyte.

Oooooooohhhh that supposed to do anything? Did you get your jimmies rustled?
Yeah,you did. Poor little fella'.

i love dating non white women so that I can be a part of ending whiteness

Find a me a white woman that wants to have kids before they are 35 and isn't planning on cashing you out in 7 years for half of all of your shit for 20 years and we'll talk.

what is so special about the white race?

battle of the fedoras

interracial couples should be honored and encouraged as much as possible, the only way to eliminate racism is by more interracial relationships, it is because of racial isolation and segregation where misunderstandings come from, by mingling more we can understand each other better and learn to like and even love each other,

peace to all

If you only knew.

You don't really know the setting or theme of the book, do you?
You do know it is directly pointed at conservative take over that devolves into a fascist state, right?

Orwell, himself, literally said it was. I know you Americans struggle with more complex ideas than your shopping list for groceries, but come the fuck on-- the author,himself, explained it you fucking moron.

Your question alone debunks the myth of White Privilege, let's get that out of the way

Bypassing that, anywhere there is a serious position of power, it's held by someone white. The richest men in the world are white.

Smaller picture, whites can keep a functional society. They can remain civilized. Western civilization exists because of us. Find me a ghetto created and inhabited by a white majority. Even the worst hick meth town still keeps a facade of economy and well being.

Compare with Detroit, Chicago, any 3rd world shithole. Without white people to save them, you get Somalia.

We built civilization

Yeah yeah china blah blah.. Half of their population still live in stick huts

Non American here, can someone explain why race mixing is an issue please?

it should be legal to kill white supremacists and seperatists

I'm glad you clarified that. White folks getting all uppity about mixed couples always worry me until they go off on a nigger rant. Its nice flying under the radar.

Ever seen the Midwest or a trailer park? We don't have much room to talk.
Those people in China still live a traditional way. Just sayin'

>conservative takeover
>devolves into fascist state

Funny how those "conservative" leaders resemble so much of the left's current rhetoric.

Try applying a little critical thinking

lol your autistic ass didn't build shit. Typical white person taking credit for shit you didn't do.

Basically outside of Asia, there are few, if any successful human civilizations of any kind that aren't white. Asians and Whites have the highest IQs and this is reflected in their cultures and societies. Africa is a hell-hole not because of anything whites did, but because negros have sub-standard IQs are are too dumb to run a civilization.

With whites dying out, Western civilization will crumble, and fall, and only Asia will remain. I hope they learn from our mistakes.

white boys like to hate black guys for fucking white women but never demonize white women who are part of the problem

Its only a issue for some losers who need an identity to fill in the empty part of their psyche because their ego needs something to sustain their narcissistic behaviour.

Just talk with them or read their comments. You'll take note they repeatedly use third person pronouns and group speak. They often talk of historical achievements of people they happen to share the same race with and then attempt to convey they share this glory because they happen to have been born into that skin colour group.

It is pathetic, really.

u realize asia is fucked right? thers like 200000 africans in china and a shit ton in japan and korea now too

oh and dont forget the constant hoards of illegal indians flooding korea china and japan and hongkong including muslims

theyre fucked too

Yes a trailer park with electricity, refridgeration, public schools and full of people with the right to have a say in who leads them.

Nice try, Pablo. But you is not white

Shopped af

Yeah no one on Sup Forums has EVER talked shit about coalburners
Get your head out of your ass

Please just leave people alone and respect their privacy. The though that one of you lunatics will end up assaulting some random couple and their child one of these days rustles my jimmies.

Learn to fucking spell you retard

Heh--nope.

Police support of shootings? Conservatives. Support of discrimination based on religion,sex,creed,sexuality? Conservatives.
Support to restrict information and education?
Conservatives.
Support of censorship of books they don't like? Always conservatives.
Don't believe me on that? Take a look st the banned books for schools and then see which groups do so (hint: begins with a "C")

Try harder, beta.

Why do shit skin subhumans ruin everything?

Perhaps you don't have enough white blood in you to understand how a society works but everyone in it can contribute or become a wrench in the machine. I hope I don't have to quote prison statistics to show who tends to be the wrench.

Good for them! If all niggers had families exclusively with nice middle class white girls they would be bread out of existence in a few generations.

Nothing of value would be lost.

Oh God, you don't know much about China, do you? Read up,man.
I used to live there. Between there and a trailer park in Buttfuck Idaho?
Give me China every time.

statistically all lower/no-er income individuals should be made positively infertile

Koreans have the purest blood on the planet. They view chinese as sub human.

Living in your mom's basement isn't contributing to society Steve. Clean the cheeto dust off your hands and get a fucking job you useless degenerate fat fuck

if ur against interracial just kys

You're still not going to get any, you know.

Would happily kill you

kys if youre against being against interracial

Your common core grade school education is showing.

Angsty teenage faggot.

ur just a virgin neckbeard incel who cnat get pussy

Whites and asians should mix more.

Google "regression to the mean"

Also, stop being ignorant out loud and lurk moar.

That is their fear....and thats why they are so angry....they tried to kill off everyone else and rule the world....didnt happen. white boi...get over it and start toeing the line or you wont even be a memory