Furpuck fags BTFO

furpuck fags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColinCowherd/status/855641026635063297
sports.vice.com/en_us/highlight/colin-cowherd-hails-the-coming-of-soccer-as-a-big-four-sport-actually-makes-sense
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only casual pleb sheep care about ratings. other people can think for themselves what they like to watch

not even a real tweet. next time try

Colin is raising another man's kids. He called that gay soccer player hot. He couldn't eat 2 fried crickets.

>things that are popular are better

>Colin cowcuck

twitter.com/ColinCowherd/status/855641026635063297

In most cases, yes. That's how it works

HOLY SHIT
will canadacucks ever recover?

Literally who?

>playoff apehoop
>everybody knows who will play in the finals
Sooo interesting.

Are the nhl playoffs retarded as the ones in nba with 5 or 7 legs?

"nothing is better than a homemade hamburger" Yes, except McDonald's hamburgers, which outsell your burger 10 billion times over and I can actually see the faux meat.

Don't follow either sport but apehoop is so unbelievably shit and boring I don't understand how anyone other than niggers and ADHD riddled kids can watch

>Middle-aged crying about his strained eyes not being able to keep up with a puck
Embarrassing desu

That's not how logics work

Noice

You're conflating faux meat with a ball. Your simile is shit. Apply yourself

>I can't see the puck

easiest way to spot a moron. his best dig is to spout something he probably heard his dad say 30 years ago. His act as "mr average ignorant middle american sports guy" is super stale

glad it upset you enough for the (You), here is one in return.

Based cowherd working the marks

Even in HD, hockey sucks to watch because hockey sucks.
>Faceoff
>Defensive zone passing fuckery
>Hit out of play taking it up the ice
>Faceoff gets passed out and corner dumped
>Shit tier no patience shot covered up by goalie
>Another faceoff
>Puck dump and hold in your zone for a line change

Did I miss anything?

This makes YOU sound retarded not the sport. Go watch your big black cocks flop in their tight shorts ya faggot.

>tfw to intelligent to see the puck

THIS

They should paint the ice into some dark colour so you can actually see the puck

Based Cowherd.

Reminder that furpuck playoffs lost to a DOG SHOW in the ratings, while the GOATBA was drawing millions.

Always interesting how normies like to go out of their way and advertise how much they don't like something that is less popular than something else. Do they feel inferior or insecure that they don't "get it" even if there is nothing to "get"? I mean it is only sports, why is he so angry about something as allegedly irrelevant as hockey?

Bring back puck tracking?

Why do you hate niggers so much?

If you aren't getting paid, then why give a fuck about ratings?

You can actually learn to "see" the puck. After watching for a while I know how to track where it will be based on stick movement and hit, besides, you learn the game enough to have an idea what a player will probably do.

"my parent company doesn't have the broadcast rights so it is in my contract to say negative things about it"

It is no coincidence that he suddenly likes and talks about soccer now that FOX has Champions league and World Cup rights.

Cowherd tries to court "the youth." He endlessly criticizes the MLB and apparently hates hockey, but he shows endless love toward the NFL and NBA.

He apparently is in dire need of being KRONWALLED.

We really need to move all furpuck-related discussions to Sup Forums

I invented the furpuck meme btw

Americans are innovators

>bombston pundit being THIS mad they're getting rekt by a small market canadian team in the first round

>likes and talks about soccer now

He's always loved that shit.

"My mother was English, so I grew up watching it."

"It's a simple, beautiful game. Here's a ball. Kick it."

Cowherd's shtick over the past few years has been that of the hipster sports fan, who loves the NBA, soccer, etc.

sports.vice.com/en_us/highlight/colin-cowherd-hails-the-coming-of-soccer-as-a-big-four-sport-actually-makes-sense

>literally cannot stop himself from thinking about black dick

apehoop isn't even slightly entertaining.

Furpuck desu

Where the fuck did this "you can't even see the puck" bullshit come from?

what about seeing the ball

people who have never watched hockey before

>ratings are important!

>soccer is the most popular sport in the world, thus has the best ratings worldwide

>....dude who cares about ratings lmao

American sports analysts are braindead scum

>bombston pundit
That's Bill Simmons , not Cowherd, idiot

what's the difference?

Hockey is only entertaining when seen in person.

Get to hear the sound of the sticks and the feel the chill from the ice. Good shit.

One TV it's a drag, though.

Simmons shills every bombston team, Cowherd doesnt even give a shit about furpuck, hence the tweet

This, basketball and football are just beter sports on TV.

In person, hockey and baseball are king.

they could probably do that with software now, no need for engineered pucks. Doesn't change the fact that the puck is not hard to follow after watching a few games and watching player reactions on slappers. Cowherd may be a literal retard.

You're lying to yourself if you say you can see it

'No'

>liking hockey instead of bandy

Americans can't get into sports that don't have a majority of black players.

F O O D A N A L O G Y

you can see the puck, and even if you can't for a moment it's painfully obvious where it is due to what the players are doing on the ice

>ice soccer
disgusting

Are they giving anyone a blue tick these days?

>ratings never include canadian ratings

is this the biggest joke ever?