Guys...its over

guys...its over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

germany wasn't that great to start with

he looks like genie

/thread

From white supremacy glory capable of taking on the world - to Migrantistan and unable to even feed themselves.
All nations must begin cultural apartheid to survive.

>January 4th, 2016

They betrayed their country for their soap boxing politically correct nonsense. Not even saying stop letting people immigrate, but for fucks sake, you have the European Union! If you want to help, look at your budget, and decide how many you can handle. This refugee crisis is bullshit, and as an ethnic German amerifat, I say let the country burn. And it will be Islam’d Into the third world.

how do we save teh white rice

This is a terrible idea. It's only a matter of time before Germany goes off again.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

Imagine the heart attack this guy would get knowing his beloved Germany has fallen to the rats

if hitler won u wouldnt be alive retard

I meant as if he were to be brought to the future from the past before he died

maybe if hitler won he wouldn't be so retarded

Neither would you, so seems like a pretty good deal.

>capable of taking on the world
When the fuck was that? I seem to remember that Germany always lost... and since that last defeat, they became complete cucks with no self-identity.

>diversity is a good thing! necessary, even.
>but we're going to breed out all diversity into one 'human race'
Literally every single thing that has happened as a result of postmodernist philosophy has been completely contradictory crap.

so suddenly being mixed and having to live along side of non white will make all whites breed with them?
doubtful because racism is forever persistent

theres no hope

I predict there will be extra benefits/payouts from the state to start a mixed race family