I think the girl on the left is my gf. The bed on the right is her bed at her apartment...

I think the girl on the left is my gf. The bed on the right is her bed at her apartment. Can anyone tell me through color grading, or analysis if the beds are the same beds.

the sheets are too different
different materials, different texture, similar color

someone's a little insecure

How about posting the picture without blacking out 3/4 of it?

I don't want to expose her retard. Now help me.

yes

You help the community and the community will help you.

yes they are the same.

How did you determine?

Post the pics and I'll post the definitive proof

actually not sure if they are the same

post more of this bitch lying in her bed and i can propably tell

We told your faggot ass yesterday to look through her clothing to see if she has the same underwear and shirt.

Can't just go to her place and go through her stuff.

perfect ass btw

>Can't be the alpha male in the relationship
cuck

what is the real question user?

It's okay to be suspicious when given a reason, user. I hope you find your answers.

Did the picture on the left get sent to the guys phone I got it from(brother of my friend) from my gf or do they just look like similar settings?

Suspected they had been talking secretly. Never been able to prove it. This could be the proof.

Analysed the color in Photoshop, it's a 97% match. The difference could be in the camera/lighting. Confirmed for same location.

Found pics that looked just like my GF one time. Showed her the pics, asked if it was her, she agreed there was a striking resemblance but then brought my attention to two distinguishing marks that were present in the photo and weren’t present on her.

I was like well, shit. We fucked, played some Diablo, and went to bed.

If you wanna know, then ask her, you cuck.

Post image

Fuck yourself

Post pics of your gf' ass. I will analyze the material, texture and color grading for you. I have really elaborate methods at hand.

use tineye to see if that shit was posted elsewhere.

That's how I recently found a friend's bitch gf's pics of her fat ass.