Hey Sup Forums how do you make money without a car or job and not going to prison in a town with overzealous cops...

Hey Sup Forums how do you make money without a car or job and not going to prison in a town with overzealous cops? Also general life tips thread.

You could be a camgirl (if you are a girl), write a book maybe.

Not a girl but I've considering asking the chick i occasionally fuck with if she wants to do a that with me and split the $ but i feel like she wouldn't take the question well.

Adopt a little girl to prostitute out to perverted business men.

Nobody?

I think it'd be pretty hard for me to adopt a child with my criminal record. I would "fall in love" with a druggy chick like that but until i move I doubt that's an option lol

I just need to get enough to buy a cheap car so I can get out of this town I'm in. Doesn't need to be a get rich quick scheme.

I get 600$ a month for reasons but just need extra on the side.

I've asked my girlfriend and she always says no.
I usually do it once a month...waiting for her to say yes. She wants me to get a job to make some extra cash. But won't give me my opportunity.

I'vbe got the set and nothing better to do with my time if anyone is interested.

who dat?

Yeah I'm not even dating this chick we just hang sometimes and it happens every other week or so. I don't plan to date again for a while after how bad my last fiance fucked my life up. I feel like she's see me as a creep for asking.

Ava Hardy

>Ava Hardy
Papa bless and good luck pal

I quit hiding my power level when I moved in with my girlfriend. She knows about this place and doesn't care how fucked up I am. But now she thinks I'm obsessed with wanting sharpies up my own ass because I said I'd do it for a new game or if offered $60+ to do it.

I guess it says the chick in this manga is in sixth grade but let's just pretend she's failed the sixth grade for 6-7 years in a row ok?

Have fun user.
Yeah I didn't hide my power lvl from my ex and she said i was "so weird" all the time but she adored me for it. I actually grabbed her pussy on the first date after we fucked just to see if it works.(the trump thing was still relevant) now chicks just think i'm quiet and kind of mean.

I'm just gonna start posting something else soon. This one is starting really slow. and kinda too pedo for my liking. anyone else enjoying this?