Post bands with lengthy careers that are consistently great from album to album

Post bands with lengthy careers that are consistently great from album to album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhd9t8vNV5o
youtube.com/watch?v=2WhKsnUKX_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe not lengthy but they haven't put out a bad album yet

whoops forgot pic

Don't they have like ten albums though
That's pretty lengthy

Michael Gira and The Swans

Frank Zappa
The Flaming Lips (at least up until Oczy Mlody)

they're prolific, but have only been around for 6 years or so. But they are insanely consistent

>Frank Zappa
until the 80s, that is

La Cucaracha was dogshit.

I forgive them though. Every other album was fantastic and Gene was going through his rehab bullshit when they made it.

I'm just glad they're back together. Saw them live a few months ago and they still put on a hell of a show.

I'd say The Drones -- 15 years since their debut. I actually think each album they've put out has been better than the last.

>La Cucaracha was dogshit.
it's their worst but it's certainly not that bad, I don't get the hate for it

I still think his 80s output is good if you ignore Francesco Zappa
A step down for sure, but still worth listening to
And after that we got all the live albums, Yellow Shark, and CPIII, all of which are great

I don't think SoundGarden ever put out a bad album ever.

Haven't heard the newest one though.

Daft Punk

Deftones

their last two albums weren't great though

I came here to post the boys. I saw them live in nashville on tuesday and it was amazing

Went to a Flaming lips/ Mac Demarco concert and some dumbass behind me was shouting " These guys suck, where are the lips". Come on, they're both good mang.

autechre

Jazz from hell was a fucking incredible midi jam album, Zappa was woke asf in the 80s

Boards of Canada

Ah these guys are one of my faves.

*cough cough*

NoMeansNo had easily the longest and most consistent discography of any punk rock band ever

It's fucking insane that they were doing stuff like this in their like 30th year as a band
youtube.com/watch?v=nhd9t8vNV5o

i was there too ;o

Acid Mothers Temple has like, literally hundreds of albums and are incredibly consistent across their discography.

Probably gonna get hate, but Gore was pretty meh

funny how everyone says consistent up until (whenever)

They have like 2 albums shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=2WhKsnUKX_w
this is one of their best sons.

consistently awful

PHENOTYPE

Pink Floyd. Ran from 1967 to 2014 (one could argue until 1977 or 1994, depending on who you ask), and only released one bad album.

It's called A momentary Lapse of Reason because that's what Gilmour and Mason had thinking it was a good idea to release this dogshit. I blame cocaine

Crimson was pretty shit post 1975

say what you will about incunabula. you won't stop me from loving it