Ask a white mexican anything

Ask a white mexican anything

>inb4 get out of my country, i don't live in the US and wouldn't want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQwpfbHFQnc
sexxam.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you intend to pay for the wall?

Why most of the cars do not have airbag of any sort in Mexico and most of other Latin america?

Do you have high criminal rates, or it is just a US&EU lies?

A better question would be, how are YOU gonna pay for it?
Same reason companies set their plants on those countries, cheap salaries, means lower purchasing power, so chevrolet and ford have to get rid of some features to make'em affordable, such as airbags and abs brakes. they're cheap as fuck, also that's why chevrolet and nissan have bad reputation among people that is not poor.

Not lies, they're actually pretty high, but there are many zones in mexico where you can go and forget about it, mexico is a big country, queretaro or hidalgo are safe to visit if you were interested in coming

Canadian fag here, how do you feel about nafta? Because it sucks for us

I lack political awareness tbh, most dudes of my generation are sick of listening about politics, but, what do you mean it sucks for you canadians?

What kind of crimes is popular? Stealing stuff or what?
And you have some bad zones (and rest is neutral-good), or the opposite?

Are you Jessie Ventura?

Why do you eat so much spices? I know, that you have some cool pepery drink... How it is possible, without having fire in the ass after eating/drinking?

By the way mexicano-japones mani is good.

If you go to the outskirts of mexico city you're most likely to get robbed, where mexico city ends and the neighbour state begins. Also, walking alone thru downtown looking like a tourist is risky.

Polanco is safe, santa fe is also very safe, all, benito juarez district on mexico city is safe.

I'd say is 50/50 good-bad zones, border states are the more dangerous, mostly bc of gangs, southern border is also gang controled, but safer to visit if you ask me. Monterrey at north would be the only safe place to visit.

We lost alot of manufacturing jobs to Mexico because with the free trade aggremement with all of north amarican it became alot cheaper to produce cars and shit in a country that pays their workers fucking pennies

¿De dónde eres? pense que era un mexithread, pero esto es más interesante

The same shit in Moscow or Russia, in bad hood it is likely to get the steel plumbing tube falling onto a head, because gopniks saw a new iPhone, especially outside ring road at night.
Thanks

I don't know, as a kid I hated it, but then it grows in you, besides is like a "don't be a faggot" kind of deal, you get you enjoy it once half of your taste buds are dead, for real.
We lost a lot of jobs too because it became more expensive for us to produce stuff that could compete with the quality of the US and CANADA.
Now it was cheaper to import stuff, that was better quality, than invert on a local brand to do it here.
De Guerrero, vivo en Hidalgo.
If you go to New York it's gonna be the same, i think, Big cities can not avoid having risky areas.

It's like when you live in a town that is near to a big city, it's easier to move to that city than trying hard to make your city grow, specially if all of your possible costumers go to the big city instead of buying local.

Can a count for your vote to morena???

It's better than Meade and the PRI I guess.

¿Es un hilo latinoamericano?

What do you mean by white, ese?
Cuz I'm white too, homie but not that white although everyone asks me if I'm from somewhere else

Are you a Latin American white straight man?
If not, then fuck off

No
They way you talk makes me think you get asked that a lot for many other things rather than your color skin.
Mexican* white straight man, those southern fucks are quite different.

Chinga tu madre

Conozco un mejor lugar para ti.

I'm a mixed Mexican, why are fresas so racist towards us? I'm probably better off than most of them but they just assume I'm poor because of my skin? Or what is it?

How grande is your pinga?

What you mean by "mixed mexican"? Are you a chicano or mexican-american?
15.5cm, not posting pic of it.

Why do you have to say "white" mexican? Are you not proud to be Mexican?

My dad is a white Mexican and my mom is a native Mexican or indio. I was born I. Mexico but live in Canada. However whenever I go visit people always assume I'm poor or something because of how I look . what is this assumption based on

Because when you include "white" in the sentence, they assume you're not gonna rob'em and you can get a serious thread going. Besides it's the tone of my skin.

Mexico farmers got pretty much screwed by nafta too. Many people just got more and more marginalized and ended up in organized crime, which is fueled by US arms and consumers.

Guess everyone got screwed by it.

High piss yellow color is what you are

i mean mexico is like a 3rd world country. the people live in poverty and have to escape to the USA to work for minimum wage doing jobs no one wants... this is why people assume mexicans are poor.
it might be racist but its true that hispanic countries are impoverished

I don't know, I know many people who are brown af, and no one is racist towards them, maybe is because of they hate your spanish accent.
Just like that, I mean, thanks to nafta iPhone is still 649dls in mexico, but who cares if you get paid 1 dollar a day as minumum wage, most people can't buy it
yep, that's just the flash and the light dude.
That's not racist, I mean, of course that mexicans that escape to the US are fucking poor, otherwise, why'd they leave? that's related to

But even being IN Mexico I walk into a reataurant and they just assume I'm poor when in reality I not poor at all. Like the higher citizens think so highly of themselves there, what gives? Lol

Mexicans have that crab on a bucket mentality

how do you fit in

> yep, that's just the flash and the light dude.
Sure China man.
If that's true then why do you Mexicans always buy shitty mobile phones. I know you are poor as fuck but damn.

¿Cuántos años viviste en Guerrero y cómo fue crecer ahí? ¿De verdad es un pinche agujero?

I don’t have a shitty cellphone myself, but if you had a shitty salary, I believe a decent cellphone would not be a priority, besides it could get robbed.
Viví 18, es un basurero, de verdad merece ser la peor ciudad para vivir.

Mexico has vast natural resources and is a member of OPEC.

Why can't Mexico unveil work programs where its hard-working citizenry can be paid decent wages? So much money, time and lives are wasted by fleeinig illegally into the US. It's not working for either country.

US and Canadian companies are already digging our mines, politicians created nafta to make it easy for them, its a way Mexicans can work and get paid shitty salaries on their own country.

I know, but why can't the Mexican government partner with business to get its own people working instead of fleeing the border into the US. Why is this not a goal?

Not OP but the mexican government doesn't give a shit about the damn country

Op here, just what he said

I like your food the best. Speggetti is my favorite but I love pizza too

The Mexican government has access to arguably the hardest-working work force in the Western Hemisphere.
I'm just trying to understand this shit. Why would they not "care" about that? They could make shit-tons more money than they're making now and Mexico would emerge as an economic powerhouse.

youtu.be/jQwpfbHFQnc

Glen?

Mexican government just care about themselves ! Their houses and expensive travels, because they suffer from the same crabs in a bucket effect

>Mexican government just care about themselves

No different the the US Govt.

>The Mexican government has access to arguably the hardest-working work force in the Western Hemisphere.

Kek, such a fucking lie. You get what you pay for with Mexican workers

>Guess everyone got screwed by it.
Let's just say 99% of everyone.
Once upon a time it took two US dollars to buy one Mexican peso.

>Once upon a time it took two US dollars to buy one Mexican peso.

kek, when was this?

>mexicans that escape to the US are fucking poor,
Like Jorge Ramos, Salma Hayek, Eugenio Derbez…

A peso is worth about a nickle. 50 years ago, it was worth about 12 cents

Nineteenth century.

I meant escaping by crossing the border illegally, they are fucking poor in Mexico, they were forced to leave.
Those guys arrived with a different background

>Nineteenth century.

Peso coins were made of gold and silver back then, they had real value.

Those are two different monetizations. The one we currently use is the "nuevo peso" instituted by Ernesto Zedillo after he discovered that his predecessor walked off with half of the national treasury.

The same is true for most countries' coinages. When currency was "full-bodied", the only way the issuer could cheat was by debasing the coin's size or content. Incidentally, the US's first "dollar" was the Mexican ocho reales, whence the term "two bits" (a quarter of a dollar) as in "shave and a haircut, two bits".

Lmao. Obviously rich people live abroad. Many go to the UK or Spain too, though the later is usually because they have family there on top of being affluent.

You forgot to mention "pieces of eight," yeah we know that shit, bucko. What's your fucking point?

Hijacking your thread, amigo. Another white mexican here. It's not that special unless you're in an impoverished neighborhood.

Your point is understood, although your characterization was a bit too trumpy.
It's ironic that many thousands of well-heeled Mexicans have set themselves up in Miami and Hollywood recently. Most of them have a nefarious purpose -- hiding their ass or their money from their own government.
The agricultural migrants have been following the crops for at least a hundred years now, ever so much easier before Operation Gatekeeper. The last wave of these folks was during Vicente Fox's administration, though -- they had been displaced from their ancestral lands thanks to NAFTA.

OP here, I was absent actually.
No I don't live on a fucked up neighbourhood.
I wasn't meant to be Trumpy, I just mean, people leaves their country because they're fucked, if you have and average sustainable life in your own country you don't have an urge to leave, mostly talking in the desperate way the leave, risking their lives and so. So, my point is, if you think that crossing the desert, jumping a wall and try to fool ICE and animals around is more better than staying home, is because you're really, really poor.

Must admit, these mexicans are terrible inmigrants, they don't learn local culture, don't learn the language, maybe not because they don't want to, but maybe they feel ashamed or just wanna hide.

what do you think about all those mexicans that enjoy talking shit about their country?, I live in the north of Tamaulipas, and it is pretty shitty with the insecurity and all that jazz, but the country by itself isnt as bad as they seem it to be

You gotta admit country at certain areas is way more fucked up, i know yours is a bit risky, but most of those come from quiet areas, were suddenly 3 people turned up dead and now they claim their town it's fuckign insecure, i mean, it shouldn't happen, but 3, dudes at jsut one time it's not a big deal.

>most of other latin america
In Chile Airbag and ABS are mandatory since 2015.

What is camera white balance

>these mexicans are terrible inmigrants
I'm a fronterizo, so I have a somewhat different take on the question.
The beginning of the border is artificial, "five nautical leagues south of the San Diego Bay and due east to the Colorado River". People all along this border have wandered north and south of it for centuries. There's a town outside of Sacramento called Sonora, so-called because folks in Sonora in 1849 heard about some gold up north … and then there's a politically powerful family in Ensenada today called Hussong because their forebear Johann (who changed his name to John, and later to Juan) left Sacramento when he heard there was gold in Real del Castillo. It's not that this border is porous, it's fucking imaginary. Just like the borders the Zionists are trying to impose on the Palestinians.
Our agricultural migrants are not posh. That's true. The original ones were all norteños living in El Norte. Like what, El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles was settled by Harvey Weinstein's family or something? When neoliberalism started to ramp up, the agricultural migrants came from further away -- Jalisco, Zacatecas, Oaxaca -- because capitalists were driving them from their land. Okay, now they could be crossing "illegally" but they, too, were driven by the need to feed their families.
Funny thing about this wave of immigrants from central Mexico -- they were ashamed that they could not learn English and they insisted that their children not speak Spanish. This is a big anthropological and sociological issue that continues to this day.

By the way, the gringos cheated with the border. It's actually drawn at ten nautical miles south of the bay.

Faggot. Youre a beaner no matter how hard you try. You way as well be a nigger, go to Africa and kill yourself you pathetic wetback

No risky areas in seoul brro

>Faggot
>beaner
Pick one.

What makes you white?

Youre a faggot whos also a beaner, but you wiuldnt know the difference because mexico is dirty, poor, and uneducated

Looks like you missed the point there, son.
Is that your daddy in the picture?

would it be wise to get a taco GF if she is legal? i dont speak any taco myself.

if it weren't for canada, north america would be a total shithole filled with nigger, like africa

you mean the retarded version of this shithole where everybody has to suck the owner's dick or be banned?
no gracias

are u asian user?

>white
>mexican
chose one user

Mexican here, it sucks for everybody man, Mexico's economy is mostly based in extraction of resources and manufacturing for big companies, obvisuly these big companies are the ones that receives more benefits out of this commercial agreement. In México goverment sells it as a way to boost emplyment and economy, theyre mostly right, but for the mexican people its the worst due to the lack of development that it also generates, we do not produce technology or anything else than avocados and that kind of stuff, so we produce but still need to consume form other countries

Is this considered loli? It says she's thousands of years old sexxam.com

prays to La Virgen de los Remedios = white
prays to La Virgen de Guadalupe = mexica

Lmao

>When you can't come to terms that 3rd world Mexicans have a better work ethic than you.

>Prays to any virgin
kek

Gringos.
Always slow on the up-take.