Moving from south Carolina to Minnesota next week b

Moving from south Carolina to Minnesota next week b.
What can I expect?

Long O's
Snow
Cold
Loud drunk people

are you white?

Where in MN?

Very

Nah nigga, i is a brotha

Faribault

Good thing I don't have an accent I guess, and I like the snow. I am also a loud drunk person so, sounds nice I suppose

You'll be fine. Avoid the somolian niggers in certain twin cities neighborhood and you'll be fine. Where are you moving to?
kys nigger

>Faribault
That sucks, never been there but looks like there's 7% niggers in the city

Somalian niggers?

That's how to town I live in currently is

Yes, refugees and immigrants. Somalians are the worst kind of niggers. Terrible drivers, never get in an accident with them they will try to screw you over. Retarded people.
Current town is 7% niggers? Could be worse but my hometown has like 1%, but 11% wetbacks so tradeoffs.

You're just in time to become a Vikings fan and then be disappointed in either the NFC Championship game or Super Bowl!

Serious though, it's not too bad if you don't mind below zero F in the winter to around 100 F at times in the summer.

Surly Furious too.

Read it wrong, my current town is probably like 45% niggers 50% whites and 5% Mexicans

Hmong people. They are like the Niggers of the asian. Their chicks are fugly, but you should fuck a few. They like to drink. They are NOT good at math. They actually lack all the Asian racial benefits. Oh well. Fuck a hmong girl and report back.

>People are nice but drive like entitled assholes
>MN work ethic = SC work ethic x 10, and the blizzard/thunderstorm/tornado doesn't excuse you being 5 minutes late

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Yeah this will be a HUGE upgrade then. Minnesota is probably the nicest state in the union in my opinion. The Somalians are fucking it up but still aren't that big of a population yet but eventually will get there if not careful.
Don't forget it's the state of hockey, the whitest sport in the country! High school hockey is the best go to the state hockey tourney, you'll love it!

Heheh Fairboult is shit

these are actually in Hmong culture considered to be hotter than your average hmong chick. Dont be judgmental user. Just dip your dick into some hmong poon tang

Hmong people are about as plentiful in MN as Somalis and Ethiopians. you wanna come again with the attitude, regarding a state youve never been to? Uff da!

I used to work there at District 1 Hospital. Lived in Northfield though. Northfield is way nicer.

So bitches be working hard up there yeh?

small sodas

I'm like dead center Faribault, right near the chevy dealership and cemetery

Fuck off, avoid all the subhumans OP and vote if you can for a candidate to push them out of the state. They are shitting it up

are those the gooks in gran torino?

>pop

ftfy

People are nice but drive like entitled assholes?

Are you fucking stupid? Minnesota has some of the most polite drivers in the god damn union. They drive alot better than most places. There is like zero roadrage unless you are in some spots in Minneapolis, even then its rare.

unless you are from MN and autistically triggered by tactile sensations when you get behind the wheel.

Generally I'm looking forward to the move, got a few friends up there. Anything particularly fun to do up there?