Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=av3j4WStj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtu.be/9qnRzCWFgd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3hQEG_sH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woops, forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=av3j4WStj2A

reviewbrah has literally the worst sense of style, its not even ironically good, how everything fits him is legitimately the worst
his reviews aren't interesting because they rely on le autistic child ironically reviews food meme and thats not funny after the first 5 minutes

gway

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

How the heck did this guy even become popular? Is it his ultra autistic (autistic in the literal sense, not the silly bastardised interwebz sense) personality and idiosyncratic style?

He was really good at not being a faggot tripfag like you. People liked him for that.

youtu.be/9qnRzCWFgd4

>how did he become popular
He's surprisingly tolerable compared to every other youtube fast fod reviewer (i.e. joey's world tour)

Oooh, what about Shoenice? Also, I'm not into that scene, so I guess that's why I don't "get" it

Eh, 5/10 burn. Could use some work on the presentation, as well as drawing me in for a bait-and-switch so that hurting my feelings is more palpable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3hQEG_sH0

interpol is essential suitcore

Reviewbrah isn't necessarily supposed to be funny (Although he can be). In a sense, Reviewbrah is somewhat like Seinfeld; Much of the greatness behind it is the comfortable aesthetic of his videos and the setting and manner which they are produced.

you are an obnoxious tripfag that no one likes. please fuck off for everyone's well being, this is not a joke.

He's one of the only internet reviewers who's reviews are actually spot on most of the time

A marginal bit better, but learn to capitalize and properly syntax your materials so that you don't seem like a flustered baby who gets so easily triggered by namefriends like myself.

Also, if you're going to shit up threads, do so with some substance/content.

Hmm, I'll peruse his materials a little more thoroughly. Unlike what suggested, I find his aesthetic kind of unsettling and awkward, but if his content is smart and good I won't care. After all, Philly D's style is god-awful and I still like him as a person.

Seinfeld is hilarious, just an unbelievably bad comparison

Speaking in Tongues by The Talking Heads is the quintessential suitcore record

why would i watch something that makes me uncomfortable? I don't care about food reviews so if its not entertaining than theres no point

You are the only one shitting up any thread for prancing in there saying your usual sarcastic jokes just like thousands of other tripfags before in hope of being famous and people liking you. Not even trying to shitpost here. Please fuck off for good for the sake of this very board and others.

this

>calling a namefag a tripfag
Is this literally your first day here
>being a namefag
Is this literally your first day here

>calling a namefag a tripfag
not that user, but i have seen this a lot recently. kind of spooky.

It’s not even summer anymore...is the weather throwing people off?!

eh does it really matter, its probably a tripfag with his trip off or somethin

Good save I totally believe you’re an oldfag now

>t. namefag itt after taking his name off the name field

Wow you’re really paranoid, though I’m sure that embarrassment of a person did take off their name

ITT: Autism

Yeah, I’m guilty I admit it

I have aspergers

Hey how did you know?

THIS IS

Shit fuck.

Nobody cares about because you're a bitch tripfag lol owned please like ad share

all of you will meet the firing squad, one day.