Daily reminder that Ram is better than any album the beatles ever did

Daily reminder that Ram is better than any album the beatles ever did

[Blocks your path].

Plastic Ono Band is better then anything McCartney did on his own.

Agreed.

Ram > Band on the Run > Wings Over America > McCartney > Back To The Egg > McCartney II > Wild Life > London Town > Venus & Mars

Venus & Mars would be much higher if it didnt sound like it was recorded in a dank cave in Louisiana. The title track, Rock Show, You Gave Me the Answer, Magneto and Titanium Man, Listen To What the Man Said, Spirits of Ancient Egypt, Medicine Jar, and Call Me Back Again are 1000x better on Wings Over America.

Oh shit I wanna do this.

Venus and Mars > Red Rose Speedway > Ram > Band on the Run > Wild Life > McCartney = Back to the Egg > Londontown > Speed of Sound

Can’t believe there isn’t more love for Macca II.

T E M P O R A R Y

I can't believe their isn't more love for 70s McCartney in general. McCartney-McCartney II is my personal favorite string of albums ever.

That song is a jam and you know it.

cringe album

I agree about Wings of America, but that shouldn't count against the others, it's a live album that includes lots of Beatles songs as well as McCartney solo songs.

Elaborate please.

Actually it only has 5 Beatles songs out of 28 songs. Also, the arrangement of I've Just Seen a Face is superior to the original verison off Help!.

Ram > Red Rose Speedway > Band on the Run > Venus and Mars > McCartney II > McCartney > Wild Life > Wings at the Speed of Sound

I haven't really listened to London Town, Back to the Egg, or Wings Over America (which I figure I need to listen to the most of the three).

>(which I figure I need to listen to the most of the three).
It's a live album. You really don't.

>not liking live albums

Pleb.

This. Wings Over America is fantastic. The companion film "Rockshow" is amazing as well and in fact is mixed better than Wings Over America. Denny Laine's and Jimmy McCulloch's guitars get buried in the mix sometimes on WOA, especially on Live and Let Die.

Wings Over America>>>>>>>>>>>>

>me mummys dead
shut up john ya git

Ranking Paul's albums from 1970-80 is tough because I love them all. I guess if I had to say my least favorite of the bunch it would be Wild Life, Red Rose Speedwar, and Speed of Sound. The rest I just adore.

>Red Rose Speedwar
I know it's a typo, but imagine what a Paul McCartney album called Red Rose Speedwar would sound like. Similar to his Fireman stuff, perhaps?

>mfw we will never experience industrial electronic pop from Macca in the form of his late masterpiece, Red Rose Speedwar