Ok guys i need some serious advice. First off im 20, in college, and have a gf somehow...

Ok guys i need some serious advice. First off im 20, in college, and have a gf somehow. When i was younger me and my sister would rough house around the age of 4. Over time this rough housing grew into touching, usually me with her but with both (or so i thought) of our consent. This continued over the course of around until i turned 15. It wasnt often but it happened every now and then. Id sometimes touch her cooch or eat her out or some bs like that but never any serious penis vagina shit.

Now, 5 years from our last encounter in which i touched her leg and she told me to stop, so i did, is accusing me of rape.

Ive talked to my parents and they have asked my sister about this and it is seeming like my sister did do it consensually and is now trying to ruin my entire life. We did not get along well after our few sexual experiences when we were younger.

How do i tell my gf about this? Whats going to happen to me? Am i going to be sent to prison? Im going to try to see a lawyer tomorrow but my gf will be home soon. Please help me in my time of need Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mumstits.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are in the US you are utterly fucked. Try to keep this whole thing under covers for as long as possible, even if nothing ever comes of it, it will end you career if you don't want to relocate.

Too late. She submitted a "poem" to her high school saying some shit about rape. My parents met with me and they are both freaking out. A detective is going to stop by their place to talk about things. Its been under cover for six months as part of a "deal" my parents forged with her to keep her from calling the cops that day. My sister is completely nuts. How do i keep from winding up on the sex offender list? Last time anything happened i was 15. Thank you for your response

Bump please help my sorry ass

If there ain’t proof then it’s merely hearsay. It’ll still impact you, however, if they can’t prove anything legally you can sue her for defamation of character..........if you’re an adult that is. For you, just keep it quiet.

She wouldnt have anything worth suing for shes only 17. Mom and dad pay for her everything so itd only hurt them. Do i just make it seem like it didnt happen? That seems impossible

It’s interesting but I can’t help, sorry
Bump

Since she’s your sister and you’re both still relatively young I don’t think you could really do much. Legal action is the best in false rape accusations. Honestly though, your parents should’ve put a stop to this the minute it they saw there was no proof, so shame on them. If nothing happens and she continues with this and your parents don’t put their foot down then I personally would file a restraining order on her and keep distance from all of them since it would seem they are probably siding with their little angel there.

Thank you for the bump. Id love to greentext the entire story but i doubt it would help me much. I wanna just shoot myself but it would destroy my parents whom i care about very much

As long as if there is no hard evidence, just deny all of the charges and never waver from your story, no matter how bad the prosecutor is

This, no proof means tough shit for her. She will just have to deal with it.

how old is she?

luckily my parents are smart and see through my sisters bullshit. This whole thing started about 6 months after i got my first real girlfriend. I didnt understand why she told my parents (me and her seemed to have formed a silent agreement to never speak of this), so my parents had no idea until about 6 months ago.

Should i tell my gf about this? I want her to know the truth but fear if they question her she'll slip up (she doesnt know the legal system at all.) I do, but not deeply

i am 20 currently. Shes about 17 and will be turning 18 this upcoming summer. Parents plan to kick her out as soon as she does.

Nah, don't get all melodramatic. The thing is, that if there is no proof to the opposite, you are guilt-free in the eyes of the law. So, if your sister is going to be a bitch, you can and should press charges for defamation. Do not try to reason with her and don't tell her you'll sue, but you need to be ready to do so.

You gotta tell your gf. You shouldn’t keep something like that from her and allow the possibility of dragging her into it out of the blue.
Since it started 6momths after getting your gf it actually sounds like your sis might be jealous. Batshit crazy and jealous don’t mix well.

i would love to sue but i have neither the money (im in college and have savings but theyre probably gonna get used up with attorneys and shit now). And im finishing up an associates degree in electrical engineering. Shes too young to have any real assets or cash

my father suspects exactly this. Im just gonna have to trust my gf on this. Do you think a gf could hear this story and still love me afterwards?

Don't beat yourself up about it. As children we experiment naturally and learn right from wrong. You should either a) tell the truth until the total end even in court and be a martyr for everyone else or b) lie as shit

you are fucked. in this situation, you have no defense especially considering you are admitting to us that there was sexual contact. If you want to hold onto that view, good luck. The best way is to deny everything, EVERYTHING. You never touched her at all, you have no idea what the fuck she is talking about. You admit one thing and you are going to spend the next ten years as a registered sex offender and in counseling. You may not do prison time but you will suffer. DENY EVERYTHING and take it to trial or accept the plea. The trial route sucks but it will be the only way to maintain your innocence. DENY EVERYTHING, even to your lawyer, especially to your lawyer.

When my sister first brought this up, me and my family of me, my sister, my brother, and my parents got together and my parents told me i had to move out or else my sister was gonna call the cops. I basically broke down and admitted it in front of my bro. He sided with my sister because i guess i wasnt nice in highschool or something. Could him saying i admitted to the act fuck me over?

It depends on your gf. Personally I believe if you came at her and cleared this all up and prove to her there’s no proof then I don’t see why any level headed normal person would have a problem with it. You should be fine. After all, you two didn’t REALLY do anything. Just chalk it up to you both being young and hormone crazy. Everyone’s thought of doing some crazy shit when they’re young.

Thank you for your response please see Can my brother testify and fuck me over? He cant lie about shit and more importantly will not take my side. I am prepared to deny everything but i have to be sure

> Raping sister on the reg'
> Know that it's wrong, but doing it anyway
> Sister finally gathers courage to tell me to stop.
> Sister grows up and understands that what i did was insane.
> She Tells my partens so they can get me help before i become a serial rapist/pedophile.

You are literally human trash, i hope you did not mentally scar your sister.

This is a yes and no question, if you can get your father of mother to lie then no but if you can't then it was nice knowing ya

Look, i never raped my sister. Im sure this is bait but ill use this as a counter argument.

>always consensual, when she told me to stop when i was 15 i did and never did anything again
>she would meet me and initiate this stuff
>tried to kiss me but i was only in it for physical stuff
>she bounces back and forth with my father over whether she consented to it or not
>from ages of 16-18 this wasnt a problem but 6 months after getting a gf she brings this whole storm on me

I can get mom and dad to lie but bro will always tell the truth. There will be conflicting stories.

Hmm it could possibly complicate things a bit more but I believe the time gap from when anything major was done I.e “eating her out” and when she finally started the accusations would Keep you in the clear.
They would see it like this
1) whatever happened was YEARS ago
2) if it was actually rape and not consensual (if what she says is true) then why come out about it NOW....years later.

They honestly don’t have a solid case against you. They’re trying to grab hold of water with their hands.

She has no proof. You are innocent until proven guilty assuming you live in America.

That is fine if your brother will not lie, if you can bring into question just how much he love your mother and father or your bat shit crazy sister

I think this is important as well. My fathers theory which i think is very reasonable given her attempts to kiss me is that she thinks i "dumped her" to get a real gf. When i ate her out we were maybe 10-12 at the oldest?

Even after i moved out at the beginning of july this year, she waited 6 months before saying anything else about this to anyone, as far as i know.

I do live in america but i dont know how the justice system will treat a case like this. There is NO legal advice on this kind of thing anywhere.

no, he can't say what you said to him in court because that is hearsay, stick with denial, it is the only way. DO NOT tell your gf that you did anything. Tell her your sister is crazy and made this shit up. If she even suspects a little you are off, goodbye gf.

Be honest

answered but I will answer again, brother can't testify what you said to him as that is hearsay.

If you do go to court get a judge not a jury

Alright. But i am going to be going to court regardless. When i was forced to move out i started living with my gf and got her to assume that me and my sister just didnt get along and that mom and dad kicked me out. How do i tell her that me leaving was part of some deal?

thank you. Please continue your responses to the text above. Cannot tell you how much this means to me

Dude, you are literally trying to justify doing stuff with your sister.
Even if she was into you, it is still wrong, and you should have known.

Please tell your girlfriend so she knows that you are a borderline psychopath. She will leave you.

This is the kinda incest you only hear about on the deep web mumstits.com

There it is. Your first paragraph reply is all you need to be confident in yourself here. If anything happens, which I don’t think will, then just present this argument and it will trump hers. Anyone with half a brain would see she’s batshit crazy and likely has an ulterior motive besides “he rape me boo hoo”

Just remember DENY EVERYTHING that was original from word of mouth that is used against you. It will 100% not stand in court. This’ll likely just blow over.

i know it was wrong and i regret it but it was five years ago and ive maintained a year and a half long relationship with my gf and we are perfectly functional. It was a mistake i made and will NEVER make again

welcome to the inner life of someone who grew up and had a really fucked thing happen. Watch your children closely and dont let them wind up like me because its emotionally shredding me apart. Everything i have worked to achieve is at risk

that isn't true in these cases, victim testimony is the only source and often is weighed heavily against denial of the accused. Often they try to plea it down because they know at trial victim testimony without any corroboration often fails and the whole event isn't worth the time. Best advice is deny everything, NO saying it was consensual, no saying anything ever happened. IT is an entirely fabricated story. You don't know why she is doing this. Take it to trial and the prosecutor will more than likely drop the charges. Accept the plea if it is not a registry offense (i.e. you have to register as a sex offender) and there is no jail time. Best case scenario you get some probation, have to do some counseling.

Thank you so much. I needed to read this kind of response. I will do my best to follow your advice. In the mean time what should i tell my parents to do? They are going to be investigated as i have been talking to them. Do i tell them to act as if they knew nothing?

And now you are blaming your parents.
YOU are the problem. No normal siblings would do such things.

Reading your comments, you only blame others, not yourself. You seem to be incapable of understanding other peoples feelings or actions, and you only want what is best for yourself. This is a textbook psychopath.

>Accept the plea if it is not a registry offense
Do not under any circumstances do this. A nonregistry offense today can be retroactively turned into a registry offense later with the stroke of the ol' legal pen, and given recent events this is much more likely than it would have seemed a few months ago.

Don't tell them to do anything. They have to make their own choices. If you suggest anything to them and it comes out in interviews you could get charged with witness tampering which hinders your defense. They have to make their own choice as to how they want to handle this.

Criminal Defense Attorney here OP.

Five years ago (heck, even two) I would have told you just keep your mouth shut and deny everything. You're fucked with your family no matter what, so it's about protecting your future. However with today's #metoo culture, you are not going to get a fair shake. I've been in three cases this year where years old rapes were claimed and all three were cases of guilty until proven innocent. Two are now serving time and the third is awaiting sentencing. I told them all to take a plea deal, but they insisted there was no proof / they did nothing wrong. It didn't matter. 5-7 for one, 3-5 for another and the third looks like he'll get away list with 18 months plus the 12 months he's already served.

Needless to say I won't be taking on anymore cases like yours until the social climate changes and sanity returns to the Prosecutor's office.

Sorry OP.

no, most offenses without registry are misdemeanors and won't ever be turned into an offense worth registering. Even if they turn around on it, if it wasn't a registry offense at the time of sentencing they can't retroactively enforce it as one.

>Not the OP

I dunno. It doesn't seem far out of field for a young brother and sister to be "too close." And then there's the early teenage years where you don't know what's acceptable. I didn't even know the CONCEPT of incest until I was around 14. I was close to my cousin in much the same way until 15 or 16, but as I matured a wall sort of came up in my head that made it no longer acceptable.

My parents WANT to help me but we all need coinciding stories to do that. I need to know what to tell them to do because they do not want to accidentally incriminate me. And just for the record i tried to apologize to my sister but she wasnt having it. My parents want to help me however they can.

yes, as another CDA I agree the climate is the wrong one for any trial. Hope for a lenient plea deal. It does depend on what state and locality you are in too.

not op and idc if this is bait.
are you fucking serious?

you wanna dig up your own past and find things you did wrong?? the guy was fucking 15 years old. Jesus.

besides, he's openly admitting he made a big mistake back then but he obviously doesn't want his entire future to get fucked over for something he did as A CHILD.

what you just said is collusion and can be used to charge you with witness tampering, they want to help, good, let them make up their own minds how to do that. DO not coach them what to say, ever.

This means OP should kill his sister, or at least maim her permanently. Hes fucked anyway at this point, at least he can get some semblance of justice this way.

>And just for the record i tried to apologize to my sister
Better hope she didnt have her cell phone recording.

OP HERE POSTING FROM MY LAPTOP RATHER THAN MY PHONE

Thank you for your support. I've tried reconciling with my sister, my brother is just hurt by all of this and I can't imagine how my parents feel.

This whole process has been painful as fuck for me. It's hard to talk about all the shit I did with my sister (touching, eating out).

Thank you. I'll make sure to let them know.

Boy I sure would like to. If I find out I'm gonna get fucked over hard I'm making my first stop by home with a breaker bar in my hands.

Her lack of foresight and critical thinking wouldn't allow her to think of that. I am 100% positive that no recording exists of me apologizing.

Yes they can. The original registry list law put on all offenders who were sentenced before the registry law was passed.

Hey OP here again.

Can I even be accused if the last known case that it happened in I was 15? None of this happened recently and I've aged like 5 years. I live in the midwestern area if that helps.

"My parents WANT to help me but we all need coinciding stories to do that. ... My parents want to help me however they can. "
You do not get it, they want the best outcome for the family, not for you. It is not about you. They have to cover up your actions, or else you will get jail time. They know that two of their kids are insane, but at least your sister came through and realized that it was wrong. You knew it was wrong, but only apologized when she accused you of rape.

This is the core problem, you show no remorse. You try to justify your actions by making your sister look bad. There are a reason your brother is on her side. He knows that you are insane.

Still gonna assume you actually don't believe me and that this isn't bait.

My parents care for the family but as their first child I feel like I am special to them hence why they wish to help me. My sister has been a consistent liar throughout our childhood to my mother and father. I do "get it" that they want whats best for the family and that is me being not gang-raped every day. They're not trying to cover up my actions. They would be honest if they had a choice and so would I but in today's society its guilty until proven innocent.

And about me knowing it was wrong? I did, I knew it for years and I wanted to tell her I was sorry but the subject was so obscene that even approaching it made me afraid of what would happen. I have shown more remorse over the last 6 months than you can even imagine.

oops meant to click

As I said two years ago this would have been laughed out of the Prosecutor's Office. Today it will be prosecuted. The he said / she said these days is always in favor of the "she".

I wish I could give you better news, but my experience in the last couple years tells me you are in for a rough ride.

The only advice I can give is; keep your mouth shut, admit to nothing, and pray you get a sane DA looking at the case.

Talk to a lawyer ASAP. Listen to and do everything he/she tells you to do - If I was in your spot I'd get a female attorney. Until then you should not speak to anyone about this (even posting it here is a bad move).

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I'm going to try and find lawyers tomorrow to help me. Can I tell my lawyer the truth of what happened, or is that a bad idea?

Deny that shit, I mean you guys were minors anyway, it was a terrible act and probably fucked you up mentally but is there really a charge for something that kids do when theyre 15?

I still dont believe you. Why did she suddenly change from wanting to kiss you, to total rejection?
You are leaving out viral parts of the story.

"(me and her seemed to have formed a silent agreement to never speak of this)"
This does not sound like a person whom is seeking forgiveness.

Depends on what you want to do. Rule of thumb for obtaining a lawyer is never tell them something you don't want to come out in court. If they truly believe your innocent, they will fight for you as such (even if they have a sneaking suspicion) but if you admit to them then theres a chance they might just push for a plea deal and cash out on your ass. I had a lawyer for grand larceny and we took a guilty plea because my dumbfuck boy wrote a statement. If we had just denied then I think we would've had a better chance.

that was overturned on appeal, can't do that shit

Thats what my mother is considering. She thinks it happened long enough ago that it shouldn't be punished now.
Sorry, this whole story is happening over MULTIPLE years. Me and her doing incestual shit started when I was like 4 years old and periodically happened as me and her grew up together. I was only into touching and seeing her, while she wanted to kiss and do "emotional" type things which I wasn't really into.

The whole "silent agreement" thing I assumed, was that we both realized what we were doing was fucked up and that we were silent in order to spare our parents the horror of the reality of what happened. I wanted to put it behind me and my sister and move on.
Noted, thank you for your advice.

1. Shut your pie hole and don't say anything without an attorney.
2. Get the best attorney you can afford (preferably one who doesn't advertise during daytime TV).

So you are saying that your sister had to say "stop" before you realized it was bad?

We both knew it was bad but didn't really care because we were both enjoying it. As soon as she told me to stop I did because I only enjoyed the events when we were both enjoying it. I had no desire to harm or make my sister scared, (and why would i lie on an anonymous image board to which i've already admitted all this shit to in the first place?).

Just deny in. There is no proof. The more you talk the worse it will get because the only evidence will be in the testimony of your admitting there was ever such an event. In the meantime you can hire a civil attorney and sue her for defamation. Considering a person like that usually does not have the brains to live above the poverty line you can easily bankrupt her.

*deny it

I don't really care what happened or if your right or not, but it seems she is simply trying to fuck you off. So deny it!

Gotcha, keeping my mouth shut. Thank you guys so much. There is no hard evidence, only hearsay.

Meh, at worst you and your gf are going to break up. Plus some pointless legal fees and wasted time if your sis is stubborn, but nothing more. If it's going to get rough when moving out I'm sure your parents will help you.
That is, if you're going to break up. Who knows what'll happen. But even if that happens don't make such of a deal of it, you'll find another. Sounds like an asshole advice, but you'll be amazed how easy it if forget someone you once thought dear to you.

Like I do love her but I can handle breaking up. She knows nothing of this so far and I'm going to just try and convince her that my sister is making these accusations against me.

Also, what do I do about my brother? I admitted and apologized in front of my parents, brother, and sister that it happened. What happens when my brothers testimony is weighed against my parents?

Sue her for defamation and mental anguish and whatever else your lawyer can come up with. Gotta make it clear to her that this shot works both ways. Is she older or younger than you? How much older or younger?

If your serious with your girlfriend she will understand. If you are not then there is no point in telling her unless she asks. It is not uncommon for children to play such games. Its really not a big deal. We have all done something like that. Just pretend like your sister is crazy, and she is if she is trying to fuck her brother's life up like that. The girl friend part, well if she leaves you then fuck it. You can find better pussy, I guarantee you that. And if she leaves you, she was not really there for you in the beginning.

this

>This is the best incest story thread I've ever read

No no no.
You don't talk to fucking anyone about it. Anyone that says they are there to help is you lying. You don't talk to family, friends or worst of all your sister.

Keep your mouth shut about it.

If no one knows anything when they get questioned it will literally be her word against yours which isn't enough. But now you've talked to your parents so you fucked up there but hopefully they're fully on your side. Don't tell your gf.

If she asks, it's personal. Getting someone else involved isn't in your favor. The more people who are questioned, the more of a chance there is for an investigator to use what they say against you. You also fucked up by posting here.

If you're on a desktop, wipe the HDD 7-8 times. If it's an SSD you can wipe it with randomizer software. If it's a phone, wipe and get rid of it.
This is the rest of your life on the line. A few hundred bucks is worth the freedom of the rest of your life.

Best of luck to you.

so you molested her when she was two? im not sure of a two year old being able to ask you to touch her... also, i think you can be convicted if youre both minors, at least in the south you can, one of my friends and her bf got put on the sex offenders list because their parents caught them and decided to prosecute the others kid

Shes 17 so no cash or legal assets. I'd just be hurting my parents at that point I think.
thank you. I figured I'd find an event like this somewhere online but to no avail. This one seems like a true original.

So you knew it was bad but kept going? Do you know why she did not like it when you where 15? Because she was 13, and suddenly understood that what you did to her were bad. She wanted affection from her brother, so she hugged you and kissed you like mom and dad did to her. She thought it was normal that your brother did stuff like that to you.

You can pay an attorney a couple of hundred dollars to send her cease-and-desist letter claiming defamation and how it's damaging to you.

Once she realizes that the moneyTo defend herself is going to be more than she can ever afford she will shut up.

Plus for every instance of defamation you may have a claim.

I would definitely send her a letter of cease-and-desist or certified mail though.

If you can't have an attorney do it, write one up yourself and put her on notice.

I don't know if it was actually 4 I may have been six but it was a long time ago. We were both really young and all that happened was we kissed. Was years later before anything else happened

what are the statute of limitations on this?

I knew it was bad, but like her, I didn't care because at the time it turned me on. I don't know what made her stop liking it but I figured she finally knew it was wrong and was ready to stop. And it wasn't just a little kiss on the cheek she was trying to get some tongue action, NOT what she saw from mom and dad who weren't really attracted to each other for most of our childhood.

Tell your girlfriend about what's going on, BUT. DO. NOT. ADMIT. TO. ANYTHING. TO. ANYONE.

n.o.b.o.d.y.

Either way, shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you. I say that with all good intentions. You best defense is "I don't really remember what I was six" "I don't remember anything like that." "I don't know" "If you try to question me Any furtherI'm going to have to let my attorney know that you're violating my rights." And if they pick you up and put you in interrogation room. You don't say goddamn word no matter what they tell you. And you will refuse any kind of polygraph.

Just remember, if you get picked up till try to make you talk. They can hold you for only about 48 hours without charges. If you talked that will turn into a 15 year sentence.

I took a criminal justice course in high school and thankfully I learned that being silent is my most powerful tool. I'll try to stay solid and not let the interrogator into my head.

You fucking deny it all. Dumbass

You deny it and don't tell your gf. Tell no one and lie until you forget all about it.

What the hell are you talking about I won't let them get in my head. Don't even let them interrogate you. Explain to them that you have an attorney and they will be violating your attorney client privileges and rights. If you end up spending a couple of nights in jail tell them that you're considering suicide or hunger strike, they will then move you into the psych ward or crazy area. You may end up in a padded room or in isolation, But it will be a lot better than being thrown in to the middle of a bunch of thugs.

Please notice how you always use the words "I" "me" instead of considering her emotions. The fact that you did not understand why she stopped worries me.
Would you have continued if she did not say stop?

To be perfectly honest, I probably would have continued. I understand that she realized it was wrong or something happened in her head to make her not want it anymore and that is where I stopped. I'm not gonna speak for her because I don't know whats going on in her head. You have to understand I've been living away from my sister for half a year now and even when I did live with her we didn't communicate very well. We argued a lot over stupid shit.

Yes if youre both minors then youre both guilty of stat rape. Your laywer will probably make sure she learns this little fact, if you can convince a jury that she ever initiated or even reciprocated then she's just as fucked as you. Thats one reason this sort of thing rarely goes anywhere, both sides are guilty. That is the sort of thing that more impactful to her coming from your lawyer. Btw you cannot talk to her from now on without your lawyer or a recording device, preferably both.

Fuck anybody who is questioning you regarding what's going on. This isn't a thread about what's going on or what you did. Neither do you owe anybody an explanation regarding whether or not what you did was good or bad. Focus on keeping your mouth shut. Stop answering peoples questions regarding what happened. If you end up being interrogated say nothing at go to the site word and get back out in two days and sue for defamation. If you're charged with anything make sure that they understand that you're willing to go to trial because there is no evidence. Don't let them scare you into some bullshit deal.

*Psych ward

The case is now closed. There are something seriously wrong with you. I hope you will stay behind bars for a long time.