This guy raped my girlfriend. They dropped his case because my lady moved out of state...

This guy raped my girlfriend. They dropped his case because my lady moved out of state. If the state of Washington doesn't want to do anything about it, maybe the underground activists of the internet will? Fuck his shit up Sup Forums

Ehh

Not your personal army

your gf sucked and fucked him because she wanted to get laid and sex with you is boring

you got bamboozled lul.

If you know where he lives stop being a beta and confront him

I bet your girl liked it

>underground activists of the internet
>Sup Forums
What fucking bullshit fantasy planet do you live on

i bet she gave up her ass too

fuckin slut

Rape him back op
It's the only way

Nice guy

it's also acceptable to rape his gf, so he knows how it feels

>not your personal army
shut up faggot. We're each other's armies.
Sorry, not much we can do though op.

Dude's probably a decent guy and you're just a butthurt faggot because he took your girlfriend.

/thread

Go kick his ass and stop being a bitch dude

Is that your girlfriend in the picture with him?

Lol in the past month we have a tons of PA request.... where do these dude come from? Who is sending you to Sup Forums to assume we going to help yher u if you don’t even know how to ask or the unspoken rules...

prove she's really your girlfriend by posting her tits

Dude... how fucking old are you? You sound 12

Finally, the important questions

Gawd damn op let me stop what I’m doing and help you out for no reason or gains from it. Ok op promise I will devote my time and energy on something that has no value to my daily life it’s not even for the lulz. But it’s ok op Sup Forums Fedora tipping hairy palms nerds are here for you my highness

Dude can you stfu and stop samefagging

Sage all fields

what this user said also we don't know if you're lying, or if your gf is lying. tbh your gf is probably lying to you to cover up cheating on you her she just hoed hard with him and wants to save face. women are lying whores, user, will you ever learn?

You got cheated on, and she doesn't want to admit the truth to you. Dump her.

This.
Get the nigger back GOOD

12? I'm not the OP of the comment but how new are you??? It's Sup Forums fucking retard

No we're not. Kill. Your. Self.

what was your girl doing alone with this fool OP?

This.

Ignore all the negatives, dude.
We need more information about him before we can do anything.