Do Europeans really hate us as much as I hear?

Do Europeans really hate us as much as I hear?

yup kill all f*tties

Who gives a shit. USA is the world. The rest is irrelevant. Literally fuck them.

No, just Sup Forums autists

Just banter desu, americans are easy targets

Why? Because we're so big?

I don't hate America but I hate people like

Because you keep your shoes in your microwaves, keep your microwaves in refrigerators, you get shot, you tip the shooter, you tip your doctor with your tip, and you are fat and dumb.

we hate your government and your financial elites, but not the average burger

yes

>easy targets
Why is that? What makes you a harder target?
Because you poorfags all know that you are shit and there is no point to state the obvious so we don't give a shit about you?

yes we hate you, 9/11 was the best day of my life

I hate you for not being in bed with me right now.

t. subhuman turk

I don't personally
I don't even think i dislike you to be honest

Yes

I can hate only individuals. It's stupid to hate an entire nation

at most you hate the policies of its government

Well, I don't.

Basically this.
The only reason I dislike americans is because of this "lol america n1 fuck the rest of the world" attitude. They are very arrogant and aggressive.

Yes, but Euros actually know nothing about the US. They spend all of their time talking about America and like to pretend that they are experts on American culture and politics, but very few of them actually have any idea at all.

this,
Europeans are to america, what americans are to europe

isn't that what you also do for the rest of the world tho

>An amerifat was butthurt enough to make this image

Kek

Being able to boast about being leader of the world is literally the only benefit we get out of it. It's at the expense of US taxpayers and the overall welfare of our country that global order is maintained.

Seeing as how Europe loves rubbing it in our noses about how much better they are than us socioeconomically, I think you guys should take up the job.

Your post is why you're easy to target, you're easily triggered.

Can someone post that "that's not even true, Americans are nothing like that!" pic?

I like Americans, but muh hurrtage is cancer behaviour

Exactly.

Yes. The difference is that Americans always talk about how Europe is so great and Euros always talk about how America is so shit.

Neither group actually knows anything about what life is really like in the area they are discussing and both base their opinions on television, social media memes, and clickbait articles they read on Facebook. Yet they pretend to be experts.

Both are equally annoying and wrong.

t. Former Euro who now lives in the states

Americans talk about their heritage because they are all immigrants. Most Euros have ancestors that, for the most part, came from the same country for many, many generations. Americans are almost always a mix of many different cultural identities and histories and they enjoy learning about them.

It's not learning about their past that's cancer it's when they start identifying with it n sheit, if your parents wanted you to be an irish bavarian they wouldn't've left for america in the first place

No, only teenagers do.

Euros do the exact same thing all the time.

I don't hate it. I respect some people are ready to live a shitty unsafe life to let 1% create cool shit the world will use

When??

Europe has a little more social safety and high culture, the US has more space, lower cost of living, and more personal freedom.

it is an Sup Forums thing only
non-stop shitposting about us on Sup Forums made us this way
it is just a defense mode

there are people in every cunt like that, it only bothers you when USAiyans do it because __ __ ____.

Europe's whole "superiority" complex is based on your history. You are the biggest WeWuzzers of all.

You fag bumping a thread about to archive and not sage replying so they can't respond.

me too.

Woodrow Wilson: "Some people call me an idealist. Well, that's how I know I'm an American. America is the only idealistic nation in the world.

Ronald Reagan: "In the past, empires have been defined by military might, landmass, and subjugated peoples. Our empire is defined by ideals."

bump

>last time I said that to a brit who did the same, he also did this

weeeeew

kek, don't worry mate nobody gives a shit about this thread so it will die soon anyway

but it's true though?

fuck off

not him but poin proven

god euroweeb americans are so trash.

not your comment, the fact that you posted at all

You can't even walk around the and have a beer in the streets...

Freedom aint free

I don't hate the people, many Americans were so friendly and treated me nicely. Only the rich cocksuckers in your country mattered.

>muh have a beer in the streets
ill throw that liberty away any day to be able to buy guns

Nothing personal, just pointing out how retarded this whole >muh freedom thing sounds

also
>muh guns
Euros can buy guns too. We'll start buying more when our countries become only 56% white

If you go out into the real world Americans are pretty self centered. We don't ever talk about Europeans or things that go on over there. I honestly don't understand why we should even care about the hate on Sup Forums.

Depends. Bums and people in the hood do it all the time. I've been stopped multiple times drinking in public and they let me go every time without a warning or anything. You are allowed to drink on the street at festivals and Vegas too. It varies by place.

Tell that to my 4Ar-15's, 2Ak-74's, magnum, and 2 dessert eagles.

Yeah I know I'm just fucking around

first you'll have to get off that chair m8

buddy they even have mosques in japan this is just a dumb insult why did you fags bump a thread about to archive again

>asking on Sup Forums
Europe is full of Mudslimes and on top of that Sup Forums is even more disproportionately full of Mudslime diaspora living in Europe.

>but not the average burger
In my experience yeah you guys do

A lot

>it is an Sup Forums thing only
yeah i don't think so

America has more mosques and many more muslims than Belgium. Your point?

no. they are ameriboos. they are just making ameriboo virus antibody rejecting the virus because of taking it too much in a short span of time.

>2 dessert eagles

ones enough fat tits, you're why people think all burgers are fat

>America has more mosques

wtf I hate America now

They hate us for our freedom and because we believe in Jesus.

He's definitely not right but everyone should feel like their country is superior. It's not about taking pride for other people's accomplishments like the contrarians who miss the point. It's about being competitive and making your country better on a domestic and global scale.

Dude Europeans literally can't feel pride in their country without plunging the whole world into destruction and darkness. It's why they hate when Americans are so patriotic.

They do though. Every cunt does. But they act like it's a unique American characteristic. Same with us supposedly being obsessed with race. I've seen 10 different flags make a thread about that Indian-Swede couple lol

Let him munch on his cakes and shoot his guns it is America after all.

Are you a tender lover?

So you hate everyone with patriotism? I guess you hate all Indians, Chinese, Russians, and most Balkan and Asian states?

I wasn't like this when I came here, but Sup Forums gave me this attitude. Fuck all of ya.

I love u. Please let me move in when I have the adequade skills for my profession.

About the "hate", most of it is banter, because you take everything as a personal attack.

thin skin is the irish in them

>*bombs you in irish*
keep calm and spread your asscheeks

Europeans hate everybody. You like to talk about America's sense of exceptionalism. But European sense exceptionalism is in reality much stronger and nastier.