Asians are almost white. Do you agree?

Asians are almost white. Do you agree?
I mean, if Italians and other borderline niggers can be considered white, why not expand to asians as well?

Asians are Asians. They are their own alien race.

Italians are not white, they are olive/brown.
Asians are their own type, Asians.

Different bone structure and muscle mass in the face makes them a different sub species like any other animals with similar differences...

sorry, "race"

I know they are, but they are very close to us.
Just compare a PURE nigger and a pure asian, you'll see what I mean.

Asians are not white they are the opposite of white like blacks

If they are another sub species, why do most of us want to fuck them so bad?

I married a Chinese woman. Came to Canada as a boat person when she was 2 - escaping Vietnam. We started dating at age 16 and now we have 3 really cute and smart kids.

She's fucking amazing. Race is bullshit. Who gives a fuck?

I'm not an anthropologist, but it isn't hard to see which races are more successful. Africa has vast resources and the most diamond mines in the world, yet is fraught with ethnic cleansing, religious wars, and genocide. South Korea is like the size of Ohio, yet is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world.

Detroit.

>Race is bullshit. Who gives a fuck?
This is where it went wrong.
I would definitely argue against niggers.

asians are honorary whites. they arent white, but they deserve to be considered as such.

That is expert Slav squat.

Blyat!

She's not white because if I fuck her and give her a baby, she'll give birth to an asian faggot.

Hi, the world consist of only 3 races. Caucasian, Negroid and Asian. Everything else is a mix of the three. That's why in myth and lore everything is in threes. Zues=White, Negroid=hades and Asians=Poseidon. 3 gods, 3 races. The original holy trinity.

I agree with this.
>Zues=White, Negroid=hades and Asians=Poseidon. 3 gods, 3 races. The original holy trinity.
Time to cut back on 5-MeO-DMT

gook OP wants to be apart of the supreme race so badly

>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

I'm actually a Slav.

>>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK
>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

>asians are almost white

??asians are white

Those are poos or something, not asians.

theyre asians retard theyre from asia

Damn this picture is so hot. Just look at that sweaty white gurl in that tiny ass dress. Apu and Raj know what's up. they be looking at her she a shiney pokemon. She tired AF and don't even know they be looking at her mosquito bite tities. you can tell she a virgin too because her hand is so veiny form all the masturbation. She came to india just to fuck poointheloo and she about to get it. dem india bois got so much swag too. Apu has his rolled up sleeves and tennis shoes from 1980. Raj got his tight red shirt tucked in and working his goatee. Dat white girl be sweatin all day just from smellin those fat indian cocks tucked into their well fitted pants. I bet every step is an orgasm to her. She the real slum dog millionaire.

They’re better than white girls. They have fuller lips. White girls have no lips. They also have realistic vagenes that match with the actual average dick size. White girls have no lips and giant puss puss. Also they’re smarter and more rational than white girls. How anyone dates white women is beyond me.

Subcontinental Asian and far Eastern Asian are very different.

Your understanding of the world is on the nigger level.

bananas are close enough genetically to humans so we should consider them human

>>>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK
>>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

>White girls have no lips and giant puss puss.
First, no. Second, you do know dick isn't supposed to hit the cervix, right?

If they are another sub species, why do most of us want to fuck them so bad?
being a different subspecies never contradicted that?

>being a different subspecies never contradicted that?
also genetic diversity is literally a great thing from an evolutionary perspective

if your nipples are not pink or red you are not white.

Except when it comes to niggers.

>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK >>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK
>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

they're genuinely ugly
low intelligence is a very unwanted trait in civilized society
for people more inclined to prefer something unlike themselves, there are much better options (like asians)

>>>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK
>>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK >>GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

toasting in an epic bread

ever been diagnosed with mental illness, OP?

>blacks

Asians are a lot more normal looking than niggers. Asians are asily fuckable, Niggers not so much.

There are asians with such nipples, you faggot.
It bothers me to see people mix with niggers.
I know that many claim those are trash and let them go, but it's not always clear like that.

Some poor souls get brainwashed into liking niggers, which is really unfortunate.

By who? the jew media?
Kill yourself, anti-semite

Well, you aren't a historian, sociologist, or ... anything really..., then.

Africa is a mix of it's own issues, and issues inherited from getting fucked over and over again by other cultures. No, I'm not white bashing. Africa has been a repeat staging area for Arab/Muslim invasions and conquering as well as European (and arguably even Chinese at this point with the level of economic control they now exert). If we just want to take a snapshot of the last 200 years, then it's been a tragedy of a recovering continent having far too many resources to be left alone by other powers, before and after colonization. The problems have only grown larger as they continue to fail to stabilize (again, both because of their own faults and because of the interference of others) while arms have only become easier to access by warlords.

South Korea was backed by the US militarily and financially. They were ruled by dictators one after another and had their economy completely led by committee, with monopolistic incentives for those companies that towed the line. Eventually this ended in democratic revolt and then economic collapse before a quick return to the norm with an IMF bailout. It's important to see why Korea, and most of Asia, was successful where places like South America failed gloriously in breaking out of the late-industrializer cycle of failure. For one thing, SK was supported while SA overall was constantly fucked with, and, while dictators are dictators, SK's dictators were far less purge-happy. Another was a focus on export-ready products rather than an internalized, low-quality production level. As for their exceptional rise after the IMF crisis (their name for it), it's because it wasn't their fault to start. Shit started in SEA and rippled. SK got a bailout, continued business as usual (corruption, collusion) and convinced investors to hop on the train again. That's literally it.

Wow, buddy. I didn't expect you'd go full...

why not generalize and expand it to retards like you? k

Niggers = stupid
Gooks = smart
You = faggot
Don't complicate what's simple.

Three types of humans: Caucasiod, Mongoloid, and Negroid. Yes some Asians and Africans are Caucasian.

Yes, I see two different races.

Ah yes, the scientific term

Asian women are superior to white women in almost every way. I'm sorry, but this is the truth. The only thing white women have over asian women is that there's more looks to choose from.

Fuckin slopes

Whoever wrote what I replied to is retarded enough to look at an outcome and go for the most insanely retarded explanation possible. Seeing success and failure and saying "huh, must be genetics" is the same as seeing the world and saying "huh, two gods must have fucked and spilled some semen or something" (Thanks Japan!).

While it's still too basic, it's way more appropriate to pick apart the cultures and blame them. I'd respect an argument as simple as "If they stopped cutting up little girls' clits and worshiping wooden stools as their ancestors, maybe they'd get somewhere" a hundred times more than a genetics argument.

you forgot australoid
unless you meant to imply that they weren't human, which I doubt because you included negroid.

Niggers got fucked over by other civilisations because they didn't develop their own to stand their ground.

Why didn't they develop their own civilisation?
*cricket sounds*

>Axum Empire

>Kingdom of Ghana,

>Mali Empire

>Songhai Empire

>Ethiopian Empire

>Mossi Kingdoms

>Benin Empire

Google search is your friend.

Typical white stupidity

Girl is actually pretty cute.

Bump

Then enlighten us you dumb ass.

You know it's true, nigger.
You are of no value to the world.

The only thing you can do is pollute other races' gene pools with your inferior genes.

You do realise what we'll have to do sooner or later, right?

Thanks for stumbling by, newfriend