Hey, Sup Forums. How certain certain is death with a .44 magnum?

Hey, Sup Forums. How certain certain is death with a .44 magnum?

My brother got shot in the ankle with .44
Died the next second

nothing is certain user, All it is, is shot placement, also aim for chest n stomach for good hits, those do the most damage, if youre offing yourself please dont user

You might want to leave this thread, user.

Depends where you shoot.
If you graze a toe, you're hardly gonna bleed out.

I remember in one of the CoD games you could get a .44 magnum and if you even shoot an enemy in the hand with it they die, unless they're wearing a juggernaut suit, then you might need to shoot them a bit more

This gun literally tear apart

I get it. You guys are jerking me off. Its really funny. Can you please tell me if i have a good chance of ending my life with this caliber now please.

Death is 100% certain, eventually

I just want to die, man. Why are you doing this to me.

Im only asking because i heard that even something like 9mm someone could survive that. I just want to ensure that i stay dead.

shoot twice if you miss the first shot

I used to watch the first 48 a lot. In basically all the episodes where somwone got shot with a 45 they always died. Im guessing a 44 mag would be even more extreme.
A lot of times where nig nogs used shit like 380's there would be survivors.
Irl, i wouldnt know becUse im a faggot that doesnt even own a bb gun. They scare tje bejesus out of me,
Does that answer your question faggot op?

depends on where the round in placed.

> (OP)
>I remember in one of the CoD games you could get a .44 magnum and if you even shoot an enemy in the hand with it they die, unless they're wearing a juggernaut suit, then you might need to shoot them a bit more
>Not knowing about purple bullets

Im shot in the head. I am thus incapacitated. I would have to have someone else do it and i dont know of anyone who would ensure my death.

try it through the temple and find out

Shot placement means everything. Lucky shot in the leg severing the artery would most likely kill, shooting off a finger wouldn't. Piercing vital organs, lung liver heart, would kill. Neck, probably not. Head, depends on where. Accuracy over power. Could drop someone just the same with a well placed shot with a much weaker caliber. Please don't turn this on yourself if that's what you want this information for. No matter what you think, someone does care about you even if they don't always tell you. Heartbreak doesn't last forever. Losing your pet is rough but you recover. Sure, time wounds all heals but things get better. In the moment, it feels like they won't. Make sure you grow old and laugh at these times.

It will certainly end your life you fucking retarded nigger.

pay a homeless guy

No, i want it to travel through both hemispheres for a better chance at instant brain death.

Live near illinois? Ive got $1600

>I used to watch the first 48 a lot. In basically all the episodes where somwone got shot with a 45 they always died. Im guessing a 44 mag would be even more extreme.
>A lot of times where nig nogs used shit like 380's there would be survivors.
>Irl, i wouldnt know becUse im a faggot that doesnt even own a bb gun. They scare tje bejesus out of me,
>Does that answer your question faggot op?

It's because niggers use FMJ rounds, not because of caliber.

OP, as a gun owner, please don't use a gun. Seek help, call someone, talk to someone. No matter how shitty your life is, there is someone that can help.
Unless you're Dianne Feinstein, in that case, kill yourself

then just use a 22. and get the spot on the back of your neck severing your spine from your brain thus killing you instant

Depends where you are I guess. If you're way out in the mountains and you're incapacitated after the first shot, then you're 99.9% as good as dead whether or not you get a second shot.

With hollow point, shot to the center of breast bone, dead, almost 100% chance

no I don't and just let the guy have your house and all your money since your not going to need it

Why take .44 when you can take just 3 Aleve?

Shoot up through the roof of your mouth, I read that that destroys the largest portion of brain and is likely to be the least painful, but no suicide by shooting can be guaranteed effective. If it's legal where you are, get assisted euthanasia, otherwise, please seek help from the suicide hotline.

I am diane feinstiene and ajit whatever his name is. Too drunk to care for the joke. Anyways, youre only saying that probably because youre a gun owner and you dont want more attention drawn to gun suicide statistics. You dont give a shit about me. I know the world for what it really is and you cant fool me into thinking it isnt a desolate, cold, pile of shit filled with those similar. The deal is done. Im dead.

>
>then just use a 22. and get the spot on the back of your neck severing your spine from your brain thus killing you instant
Barrel up nose, aim back 30-40°

.22?? Are you SURE?

I live in an apartment blocks away from the hospital and one block away from home is the PD which i can see out my window. My neighbors are home most of the time. Contemplating a cheap remington at this point.

Most any caliber, to the head, will be fatal 99.99% of the time.

it's not guarrenteed their as well you would hit the bone if you go through the nose

aim for your at the lump behind your ear towards the top of your head, this will kill you.

Its important to have a large enough caliber if youre doing that, you want to ensure you rip apart both sides of your brain so you bleed quicker. This is the difference between quick and concious for minutes.

yeah, they do that shit for gater hunting and do the same to the gaters

>is X caliber thread again

cost/accessibility/effectiveness:

12ga is what you want, unless of course you don't want to turn your noggin inside out all over the carpet

>Consider this OP.

With a .44? 100% guarantee.

>one block from the PD
you can't walk?

Thats what i read but whoa, i didnt know there was a lump there? What is that, a part of the skull?

pretty certain, but a 12 gauge would be cheaper and more effective. A standard 1 ounce slug would be almost 100% guaranteed death if you know where to point it (upper brainstem)

Ha, ive got tile. Where do i sign up?

Ive read plenty on it. The chance of survival is high and you have to be exact. I dont want to wake up with a headache and more dissapointment. I want to be dead.

> (You)
>I am diane feinstiene and ajit whatever his name is. Too drunk to care for the joke
Good, 2 birds with one stone..
>Anyways, youre only saying that probably because youre a gun owner and you dont want more attention drawn to gun suicide statistics.
Yep
> You dont give a shit about me. I know the world for what it really is and you cant fool me into thinking it isnt a desolate, cold, pile of shit filled with those similar. The deal is done. Im dead.
I don't know you, but I do care. Suicide is not the answer. I lost my cousin 2 years ago. I had the luck of finding his body, I get to live with that for the rest of my life

>hurdur death by cop
I dont want 16 bullets in my chest, shoulder and stomach. I want one in the head or heart.

fine but it's your potatoe of a body that's going to be taken care of for a while as you are trying to shoot though the thickest part of the skull