Is water wet Sup Forums?

Is water wet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off normie

How can water be wet if it is what makes other things WET???

No it’s water.

It's always touching itself mate. Water makes stuff wet, water touches water, water is wet.

No but I am ;)

tits or gtfo

I’ll show you my flaccid cock how bout that

Water touching water is just more water.

Yeah but it's still touching water

answer this smarties: if water is two parts helium to 1 part oxygen how come it doesnt float in the air

Depends on the state it is in, if liquid yes, if frozen no, if gaseous also yes.

It does, until you condense it and make it form interparticulate bonds.

But if you dunk an ice cube in a glass of water and pull it out, it's wet.

bacuse its about twice as dense as oxygen you idiot
also oxygen only makes up a small potion of air, most of it is nitrogen which is even lighter

What is vapor?

Yeah, because the water on the outside of the cube isn't in the same state as the cube.

Of course water is wet.

?

But you said it wasn't wet.

so say the water could be in michigan and the ice is in wisconsin but how are they touching?

>Water is water
>Water makes dry things wet
>If water was never dry how can it make itself wet
>Water has always been wet the whole time

why is ice slippery?

crystals are smooth next question

because it's wet duh

>Wet (as a noun)
>1. liquid that makes something damp.

So yes.

this thread is full of retarts

Because it's not. It's 2 parts hydrogen, 1 part oxygen. If it was helium, it'd be He20.

If you're in water do you get wet, or does the water get you instead? nobody knows, Particle Man.

BREAKING NEWS !
water is now made of helium and oxygen.

how can fire be hot if it makes other things hot

That depends. Are you Chuck Norris?

lil water baptise her pussy aye

The ice isn't, the liquid water on the outside of the ice is.
Ice also turns liquid when heat is applied, so ice will only stay not wet if cold enough.
Because the border between michigan and wisconsin lies in lake michigan. So the ice would float on top of the water.

Water only 'feels wet' to us because our brains have just made up a word in order to try to describe a feeling that involves tremendous numbers of electrons and the polarity of molecules and body temperature changes and other technical shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetting

You what nigga. The ice is covered in water. It's wetter than an extra on game of thrones

pussy bold like mr.clean
fuck her calliou till she bleeds

Everything is just a word our brains made up to describe anything. I can see you're really trying, but take that pseudointellectualism back to high school there champ.

Only on the sides that touch water, ice floats and under the right temperature, will be dry on the air side.

Don't matter nigga if your arm is wet you ain't wet on all sides but you wet

Reduction ad nauseam user.

To be wet is to be in contact with water on the exterior of your body. If you drink water, you're not wet - but if you spill some on yourself, you're wet. Obviously we always have water on our skin in the form of water vapour in the air, so we can define "wet" as being in contact with liquid water on the exterior of one's body to the extent that it can be discerned by the naked eye. Thus, we have objectivity: The extent of visual acuity of the average healthy human eye. This is generally accepted to be a maximum of 0.1mm.

If you have at least one patch of water on your skin that is at its largest diameter 0.1mm or larger, you are wet.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Yes but yer mom is wetter.

Wet is when some I thing has water on it. Water can’t be on itself. So no.

this and regardless, the 3 molecules are heavier than just one of those gasses.