Cucks show me your women tell me how'd like to see me fuck them

Cucks show me your women tell me how'd like to see me fuck them.

which one and wwyd?

you're not black so no

Frankenwang. She says no thanks!

titfuck while she sucks the tip and cum all over her face

left-I'd like to see her tied to my bed and forced to take my cock. I'd make sure she gets to suck all her pussy juice off it on regular intervals so she knows exactly what she tastes like. After I finish inside her I'll leave her like that dripping so that she gets to think about what a whore she is. I'll come back every so often to tease her and keep her awake and then invite my friends over to take turns fucking her pussy until it's raw.

more ?

That is hot what about right?

love to jam my cock up her ass right in front of you

wwyd here?

I'd like to see my girlfriend Emma serve you and completely submit to you sexually while I watch. I want to watch you fuck her hard in the mouth and asshole and abuse her while I'm helpless.

Shes pretty cute, Id pull her little shorts off and grab her by the back of her head, making her suck on my hard cock. Id make her gag on it if she could take the whole thing til it was nice and slobbered up. Then id flip her over on the bed so her nice tight ass is sticking up, pull her panties off and rub my dick on her pussy, teasing her for a minute, then id slowly put my dick inside her deeper and deeper til I bottomed out. From there id fuck her hard and fast while holding her back down and pulling on her hair til I came inside her

I want to see you dominate my Brooke. Fuck her hard in the ass, squeeze her tits til they turn purple, use her as you want

Wwyd to my girlfriend's E cup tits?

I'd tie her down and fuck her ass so hard she could barely walk, I'll fuck her in her pussy and choke her until shes blue, and I'll cum in her tight quivering pussy as shes about stop breathing but then id let go.

she’s very pretty user, would love to do that

Smash her cunt and make a mess out of it

I would break this tiny slut. She would be dressed like a cat and have an assplug tail and be forced to crawl around meowing drinking milk from a dirty bowl. When I snap my fingers she would have to lay on her back and show her shaved pink pussy to me. I would fuck her stupid and work her tiny tits in my palms and finish in her milk bowl.

more pics?

I’d cum on her toes and have you suck it off.

Yes sir. I want to see her submit to whatever you want from her. She's all yours.

I would love that.

cuck

Wwyd?

Id fuck her doggy as hard as possible while pulling her hair. Id then surprise attack her asshole and fuck it until my cum is oozing out. Id then have her clean my dick with her mouth.

I’d make her rim my asshole, then I’d fuck her mouth and cum on her face. Then force her to keep my load on her face the rest of the day.

She would be your little slut forever after that.

She'd suffer and beg for breath as my dick slid down her throat, clawing at my legs, until I finally gave her permission to breathe. Then she'd willingly take my cock down her throat again, fucking her own throat with my dick, refusing herself oxygen because of her cock hungry ways, she'd cum just pleasuring herself . id pull out and cum over those massive tits

You got more pics?

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.
Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

more pics ?

I would start by throatfucking her and making her swallow it. Then I'd give her ass a good fuck from behind while fondling her hips. Once ive cummed in her ass a good few times ill make her give me a titfuck, but ince ive edged to the max ill have her sit on my dick and get her pregnant. While shes pregnant ill use her as a fucktoy and leave her.

I want her on her knees looking up at me with those eyes. I grab a fistful of her hair and start slamming my cock down her throat over and over. Saliva runs down her chin and on to her tits. i rub my spit covered cock and balls all over her face, smearing her mascara .
Then shes in doggy while I fuck her asshole and call her a whore. more?

Shove her head in that toilet, rip her jeans, and fuck her ass.

Here she is in her swimsuit, sir. Please enjoy my girl.

See

Wife

anything you want

degrading - hot. her ass is deserving of abuse

Shove my dick up her asshole. Cum in her asshole and make her fart it out then make her lick it up

Swimsuits are my favorite. I’d rip hers open cum in her pussy. You can eat the cum if you want, it’s the only pussy you’re gonna get.

She looks like she'd be perfect to fuck in a public bathroom. id fuck against a bathroom door. I'd take her completely bareback and would blow my load inside her without asking. Then I'd make her clean her juices off my cock before I cum one last time in her hair.

wwyd to her

She loves it in the ass

Id take her on a nice date bring her home and fuck her bareback all night long ao her moans would keep you up. Then as id feel her nails dig in my back and her legs lock around my waist id pour all my cum inside her womb and inseminate her.

cum in her hair and not let her clean up at all. imagine seeing this babe walking back out of that bathroom with her makeup running, cum in her hair, and cum oozing our of her pussy

I'd stick a butt plug in her ass while I fuck her pussy from behind and right before I cum I'll take the butt plug out and drop my seed in her ass, put the butt plus back in and let her body soak up my sperm

I'd tie her hands to the bed and fuck her just how she's laying while choking her and pulling her hair. Then I'd flip her over and fuck her tits till I came in her mouth. while you watch

First i would Grab her hair and would Stick my cock in her trought until my balls hit her chin. I would throughtfuck her until her face Turns purple and blue. Then she could breath and if her Head has a normal Colour i would do a second an third round. After that i fuck cunt and then her tight little asshole and cum in her.

Wwyd to my 19yo girl?

Fuck off faggot

Damn not op but i would fuck this bitch silly

Pound her ass against the wall before turning her around, having her wrap her legs around me so i can fuck her tight pussy, when im done i leave her with my cum pouring out of her pussy onto the ground

would love to have her come home streched out and filled with cum

I'll break this slut in two. she's so skinny she'll barely even put up a fight. I'll pin her to the ground in front of a tall mirror and use her bikini to choke her and make her watch herself in the mirror. I'll cum deep in her pussy and make her clean up everything like a good whore.

I just wanna shove my cock between those pouty lips, grab a fistful of her hair and hold her head against me until she starts to panic from a lack of air, then finally let her go when she's about to pass out. Repeat over and over until the saliva a dripping down her chin and her throat is relaxed enough for me to fuck her face, then launch a load of cum so deep down the back of her throat that a little dribbles out her nose. more ? any nude?

She said that's how she would like it.

Kiss her passionately, pulling off her top in the process and starting to massage her boobs gently. Get her thinking ‘wow he’s not like other guys’

when i get her to bed id still be very passionate and sensitive until we are both naked when I become more dominant, pinning her down with my strength and fucking her with no condom. Turning her around and fucking her asshole before blasting my load on her face.

more pls?
love that body type

and her ass?

wwyd?

Would love to have her get tittyfucked

Wanting to share gf's titties on kik: liamneeeson

ROUGH

Will you do tributes?