Buzzfeed made an article about us:

>storypick.com/indian-swedish-couple/

A-are we finally relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/channel-of-indian-swede-couple-gets-blasted-by-death-threats-from-racist-alt-right/109768
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gWWFi2EtQ
archive.is/A6WnP
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking hell.

Sup Forums was a mistake.

>What has hate given to the world? Flip a few pages of history and you’ll know. All we need for this world to live in peace is LOVE. Let love prevail.
>Let’s end this discrimination once and for all. It’s 2017 for heaven’s sake, if not now, when?
>Source: Reddit

My sides

stop pretending to be reddit

also stop posting social media crap

We did it reddit

>we

What has Sup Forums to do with this?

>us
>Sup Forums shit

Fuck off.

It's ok having your own opinions, but sperging out like a complete retard manchild is another thing.

>flip a few pages of history
>most of it is war and general violent prevarication
>b-but muh love and peace

>video was first posted and then spammed on this board by a Turk
>then carried over to Sup Forums by a hungarian who indirectly got le Sup Forums army to storm the comment section
might as well have shot the gun ourselves
>also stop posting social media crap
That's like 90% of Sup Forums content gone right there tho

gangster then prison lololol

Even though it's a reddit claim, i wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums really got this butthurt.

History is literal rape and wonton murder.

>southern "dago" yuropeean reading comprehension

Sup Forums is made up of autists with no lives and too much free time

May admin please remove this thread. I know this aussie is a Sup Forumstard

I hope the commenters on that video are happy with themselves. The backlash is just going to be more women getting curried and avoiding the evil racist white men.

Am I Greek?

praise kek

>Flip a few pages of history and you’ll know

Holy shit, I follow Clickhole, and I always thought they were too heavy with the bloggy language, but this is literally worse.

>will admin please remove
just fuck off to whatever dumb forum you came from

Gauled

Fucking hell. Sup Forums needs to get nuked

Lmbo I knew this would happen
Sup Forums is so fucking stupid it's unreal

his name is markus so he was probably born in sweden or adopted. i honestly dont care about if he's dravidian or whatever if he's culturally swedish i think its even bit rude to say they shouldnt be together.

kek based Sup Forums

>"These are the ones we filtered, but there were extreme racist comments with words that should be banned from everyone’s vocabulary."
>"BAN RACIST WORDS NOW!"

Reminder that this is real life now

>Us
Fuck off.

>has the chance to keep their shit on Sup Forums
>instead they sperg like angry autists and give libtards like Buzzfeed even more fuel so Sup Forums can be even more angrier

Both are too retarted to think that they depend on each other.

wrong board retard

ayyyyyy

it's funny to see irl people react to standard banter

>keep their shit on Sup Forums
That's no fun. I remember when this site had raids basically every other day. It's no fun here anymore...

Russians were the most butthurt in that Sup Forums thread.

Why do you hate love and diversity?

Your flag ain't fooling anyone, nigger

it's funny to fling shit outside I guess

here it becomes boring after a while

>am i white Sup Forums?
>are X white
>why are Y such subhumans
>Sup Forums threads outside of Sup Forums

Yeah, so fun.

>Source: Reddit

Danes have been racemixing with pigs for centuries.

Eho cares, on the day of rope we'll cleanse europe of traitors and their genes.

>nigger

Such a racist thing to say.

Remember the 6 gorilluon.

except that raids were never politically charged. at most it was the level of "niggers have aids" bombastic drivel to get reactions out of people whereas this shit is just plain racist attack against people who clearly dont deserve it in any form.

t. Russian in Estonia.

Sup Forums is shit now because of all those trash threads, as is most of Sup Forums. That is why I don't bother going there much. I get that Sup Forums topic threads should not leak out to the rest of Sup Forums, blame OP for that.

But why should Sup Forums stay on Sup Forums and not go and raid other shit and actually have a presence outside of Sup Forums? That would be pointless.

>Hating on a baby
Why did God curse mankind with teenage years?

But okay, while I understand women are more about security than beauty, why such a fine girl would marry that?

Good post

plus he's indian

indians are brotier, he honestly seems like a good guy, although a poo

Why is racemixing bad?

Well that's how Sup Forums proceeds.

1. SHEIKH BEING BANNED

2. THAT AUTISTIC /BRIT/ MEETUP

3. WHATEVER THIS IS

>t. curry nigger

It's not done out of butthurt, it's to scare others from doing the same thing.

This, pick your battles you fucking idiots. Not saying I approve of what they're doing but this is one of the most inoffensive pairs ever

Sup Forums is a board meant for the discussion of politics and current events. Where did you get the idea from that Sup Forums has to do "le ebin 4chins xDDD raids"?

Not by Sup Forums or even Sup Forums.

Daily Stormer raided the video:

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/channel-of-indian-swede-couple-gets-blasted-by-death-threats-from-racist-alt-right/109768

>indians are brotier
t. Rajesh Patel Balakrishna

I'm not saying they have to do that, but you guys don't need to become a load of reddit fedora tipping white knights when they do. Seriously, why are you here if some racist comments on a video upset you?

Who the fuck is scared from fat nechbeard alt-right internetcrusader weeb faggots?

because pol is the same kind of tribalist "youre with us or against us" cancer as the sjw movement at this point and if you dont support any and all of their armchair crusades like this farce then you're a quote reddit fedora tipping white knight unquote

Stop blaming Sup Forums

The Daily Stormer did it:

I was just saying that at least they should release their (righteous) hate on real niggers

I honestly don't feel rage if someone decides to racemix with some normal guy, it's their decision if they want brown babbies

I feel rage when niggers from whatever shithole are allowed to remain in the host nation even after they behave like animal ape criminals

I'm not racist, I just don't like subhumans, whatever color they come in

>The bitch chose the most ugly, fattest and niggest dhindu she could find.
>dhindu
Top fucking kek that's pretty good

But this comment was right too:
>There were other mixed-race couples in Sweden videos in the side bar too. Nasty stuff.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gWWFi2EtQ
How come those two didn't get as much shit or autism rage? The girls even prettier herself.

>you will never fuck a human tocino

are there scientific articles explaining why its bad?

Because their "raids" are pure cancer.

We all already know that most of Sup Forums are lietral teenagers that been lured there because of US elections.

It's literally butthurt, you think that will stop liberals to make videos? They'll literaly do the opposite and Sup Forums gets more angrier, like i said, they fuel each other.

Where did I blame Sup Forums with my post?

>"If you raid your enemies, they win"
t. Pedro Tradeau

Are there any articles explaining why gay rights are bad?

What?

>Women are incapable of making rational decisions based upon future goals in the abstract. Meaning they can have a 5 year plan on how to get that new car or whatever other materialistic junk they fancy but cannot project the end result of genetic suicide.
>The ones who can / do are outliers and we really can't expel too much energy factoring them into the equation.
>Simple cause and effect tells us that having non-White males in proximity of White females will result in mixing regardless of the social / political circumstances. The only real corrective action is to remove non-Whites from proximity of White society and strictly punish those who pursue miscegenation through sterilization & forced abortions for in utero offspring.

>And the whore has the classic nordic phenotype which is already a minority in scandinavia. Thats depressing as fuck.
>Like watching a Greek girl with a classic mediterranean phenotype breeding her divine genes with an orc.
>My chest hurts with rage.

jesus i need to start browsing this site more

not an argument

Yes, it's going to ruin their lives and motivation.
There are BBC thread every day made by leafs, Sup Forums is used to it now.

Same thing.

>I am funny
I am doubtful of that lmao

Rasheed.

>us
uh oh, back to Sup Forums you go!

lmao race traitors btfo

Daily Stormer raided the video.

Stop blaming Sup Forums.

It makes you inferior, African are superior in their environment, Euros in theirs, mutts are inferior everywhere.

We get it already

>African
The guy was Indian

>The guy was Indian
I think he was just making a point about race mixing

I'm talking about general race mixing, doesn't matter.

Ah yes, wh*tes

Sup Forums is a board of peace, fuck off back to re.ddit autists

fuck right back to your shithole you disgusting moron

>muh Sup Forums is evil
It's like you're not even trying to hide your newfaggotry.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were basically the same board back as soon as 2013-2014. Both boards have gone to shit lately and if you think that Sup Forums is any better than Sup Forums you have brain damage.

Yeah but even in the pic you uploaded, it says there's no differences to be found in some studies.

I've seen /r/hapas so I'm pretty sure it can lead to some nut-cases a lot of the time, but I don't think that mixed-race people are inferior to other 'pure' races at all in the genealogy sense.

It's a raid.

What makes you think that? And why are you defending Sup Forums?

Why are you being, like, racist? It's, like, 2017 you guys, like, why don't you, like, think like us?

Kek this can't be real.

the entire site has been shit for years because of faggots like you

>Not wanting to ruin our image makes me a Rasheed
Back to your containment general you fucking mongoloid

What "image" do you think Sup Forums even has outside of Sup Forums? It's a completely obscure board. People outside of Sup Forums have only heard of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

not an argument

No Rasheed, there is no curry here. You should go back to mosque.

It's pretty clear that they are inferior for the environment compared to natives, there is a reason why mix race was never a norm. if countries were not so industrialized problem with mixed race people would have been much more profoundly displayed.

People don't like being harassed. I'm pretty sure that is the case.
I don't see a need for defense, just don't think that /Paul/ is butthurt.

You are overerstamating the our physical adaptations to the environment. Humans developed culturrs to tame the nature. We are mostly changing the nature not the other way around

Sup Forums IS stormfront
it's their raison d'être

No, I didn't even make an estimation.

>humans
No, whites and Asians have and are.

archive.is/A6WnP

>12,250 kr for a babycarriage
>1,600 dollars

HOW CAN SHIT LIKE THIS BE SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE, IT'S A FUCKING CHAIR ON WHEELS THAT CAN HOLD 8 KG AT THE MOST, IT'S SHOULDN'T BE AS EXPENSIVE AS A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE.

The worst thing is that it's probably payed for by the state since the mother is a blogger (and bloggers hardly make any money) and the guy's job wasn't specified (probably some low-skill thing but who knows).